[G] And heeeeeeere we go again... [G - page 2]

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: And heeeeeeere we go again...

Post by mvscal »

Demings said Bartee failed to comply with McCarthy's commands and "made extensive furtive movements," making the deputy fear for his safety.
Oh dear. Another frightened little piggy. Well, I guess we ought to cut him loose without any further questions. Piggies can shoot anybody and anything as long as they're frightened.

"Extensive furtive movements", uh-huh....right.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Because I'm not a scared pussy that's why. I've been a soldier and gone to war. We didn't just blow the fuck out of everything in our way because we "feared for our safety." If you are that frightened for your safety, you're in the wrong line of work.

Quite honestly, I don't give a flying fuck about officer safety and neither should anybody else. These hand wringing mongoloids need to wipe their fucking noses, hitch up their big boy pants and start doing their fucking jobs in a controlled and professional manner.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

RUBM's get carried away. They get carried away all the time.

'Roided-Up-Badge-Monkeys
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

I was an MP stationed in Nog central. I honestly don't know what all the "scared" cop shit is all about. There are other ways to take a suspect then using deadly force. This shit is going on way too much. MS is right. They are poorly trained scared little piggies.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jerkovich wrote:I was an MP stationed in Nog central. I honestly don't know what all the "scared" cop shit is all about. There are other ways to take a suspect then using deadly force. This shit is going on way too much. MS is right. They are poorly trained scared little piggies.
BUT BUT BUT Eric Garner had it coming! He DESERVED TO DIE!

Sincerely,

Slobbering Sam
Left Idiot
88 IQ
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Really, 5 or six taser shots would have done the trick and no one would have had to lat a finger on him. That fucking video is in kin to what you watch on animal planet when you watch the jackals attack the water buffalo. Fucking sick.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I see the keyboard commandos are out in force today. :meds:

Anarchist mvsidiot would probably wet his pants just doing a F.A.T.S. training session. The fact that you were a soldier means nothing when your MOS was peeling potatoes. Now go oil up those crops like your wife instructed you to (unless you're looking for an even greater beating).

And rack 88.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

You have no idea what community policing is do you? Sounds like your cops buddies could use a lesson in it to. Google the Watts bears and get back to me
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote: And rack 88.
Do tell.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: But I'm also not blind to the mountains of shit and real threats that police officers deal with on a daily basis. I have several friends who are cops on the Cleveland PD. I am continually amazed at the stuff they have to deal with. You want professionalism on the police force? So do I. But what are the police to do when the communities they are supposed to be serving do not treat them with any respect?
Tough fuck. That's the job. If it's too scary for them, they can fuck off and go sell shoes. Let's be honest here. Cops don't deserve any respect.
You want the police to be restrained by Marquess of Queensberry rules in a street fight. That will not work.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

The shitbag in the OP didn't even bother to identify a target. He saw "extremely furtive gestures." Now just what exactly an extremely furtive gesture is as opposed a regular old furtive gesture is a mystery. I'm just going to call it what it is: bullshit he made up to cover his ass. You know what he didn't see? A weapon or anything that could be even remotely construed as a weapon. He just shit down his leg and opened fire. Is that the kind of clown you want running around "policing" the streets?

You know what's going to happen to that worthless piece of shit? Nothing at all. Why? Because he was scared. Once the piggy poops, he's good to go. He can kill anybody or shoot anything he wants...dogs, cats, bystanders, you, me, anything at all.

Let's address consequences and accountability for everybody in the law enforcement food chain and then we can move on to militarization.
Last edited by mvscal on Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:The fact that you were a soldier means nothing when your MOS was peeling potatoes.
Good thing it wasn't then, you copsucking fucktard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: But he did deserve to be restrained in handcuffs. And just because he happened to croak while wearing them does not change that fact.
He didn't "just happen" to croak. According the autopsy, he showed unmistakable evidence of neck and chest compression. He was cuffed. Are you trying to tell me they couldn't have rolled him over or sat him up? Oh wait, that's right. They were probably too frightened to employ basic common sense.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

When 12.5% of the population are involved in about 90% of all violent gun crimes in the US, I would think it quite natural for a cop's "spidey sense" to light up when encountering a black... even on a simple traffic ticket.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack mvscal for refusing to toe the party line.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:88,
You have no idea what community policing is do you? Sounds like your cops buddies could use a lesson in it to. Google the Watts bears and get back to me
I'll see your youth football warm and fuzzies and raise you 13 violent crimes and 23 grand theft autos in Watts over the past 7 days. Google a having a fucking clue and get back to me.

http://maps.latimes.com/neighborhoods/n ... tts/crime/
They are only called the Watts Bears. Their hood is not even on your map. Is it still a bad place? Yes, but it is better than it was. The cops changed their approach and it is working. It is a long process to grow up kids that are not anti-social.
There is also evidence that shows that people in this area are telling what they know when there is a crime, so your chart, if it was of the right place, would still be less than half the story.
Why so agro? Don't you want better cops?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Roach wrote:BTW I wasn't aiming at you Goobs . . . :grin:
I know. Doesn't stop me from returning fire. :mrgreen:

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I see the keyboard commandos are out in force today. :meds:

Anarchist mvsidiot
The irony is that mv is the only one arguing against anarchy in this thread :?
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Sudden Sam wrote: You can't possibly be this stupid.

He's not. It's a role he chose to play. Problem is he missed the sarcasm when he heard someone say the Internet needed more angry, bitter, stupid people represented.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Diego in Seattle wrote:I see the keyboard commandos are out in force today. :meds:

Anarchist mvsidiot
Well, of course. Even the mildest rebuke of our shiny new police state draws hysterical squealing of anarchy in the streets from the resident holster-sniffers. They have grown accustomed to life on their knees with their nose buried deeply in another man's ass. It comforts them.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:

Anarchist mvsidiot
Well, of course. Even the mildest rebuke of our shiny new police state draws hysterical squealing of anarchy in the streets from the resident holster-sniffers. They have grown accustomed to life on their knees with their nose buried deeply in another man's ass. It comforts them.
Apparently you were born thinking you were in a breath-holding contest.

Criminals are the ones who seek to destroy society's structure. Peace officers stand guard to protect it.

Why do you fellate criminals? Are you just trying to provide your wife with justification for beating you (as if she needs more)? Doesn't all that time on the rack in her dungeon errrrrr your basement make it hard to have time to cook?
9/27/22
Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rooster »

Whatever the "hands up, don't shoot" crowd started out as, it has morphed into Occupy Wall Street 2 now, what with every malcontent and ne'er-do-well on the street decrying each and every political and social injustice of which they are personally aggrieved. It isn't really a protest against police brutality any longer; it's an acceptably Leftist public demonstration of anarchy.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No doubt. Progtards are always good for a laugh.
At Eric Garner Protests, Some White Activists Are Being Called Out for Their Behavior

But as the demonstrations continue, some activists are noting the ironic reality of a racist culture obtaining within the protests themselves. Ferrara, a first-generation immigrant who identifies as mixed-race but concedes that "I have a lot of light-skinned privilege," says she is seeing white protesters talking over people of color at meetings or dismissing their concerns. And on the evening of December 8, outside Atlantic Terminal -- where protesters were hoping to disrupt the Brooklyn Nets game across the street at Barclays Center -- she saw some white protesters confronting people of color who were trying to lead the demonstrations.

"There were a couple of white dudes trying to take the [megaphone] from one our leaders," says Ferrara, a member of the New York Justice League, which helped organize the protest. "Don't get me wrong. I don't think this isn't a place for white and light-skinned folks. I just think it's important to constantly be examining your privilege."

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninsca ... _badly.php
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:...a member of the New York Justice League...

wonder twin powers...activate!

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Stop examining your privilege, Marty. You'll go blind.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Here is one for you armchair cops. This happened down the road a bit. All ready investigated and cops cleared. A person I may know says this video will be used for training on what not to do.

Plenty of mistakes to go around here. Shit starts getting real about 6:02. 3rd cop might have wanted to go to Taser right away.

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:All ready investigated and cops cleared.
Nice that they were cleared of blasting away on a guy who had his hands in the air.

I've been to that Sevvy many times. It's on the corner of 99W and Fellows Rd... the street my buddy live a couple blocks up.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Shit gets real at 7:02 not 6:02.
Thanks for wasting a min of my life duhron.

Both cops should rot in prison for a few decades.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Dins...he was holding a knife that he had just used to stab to death a football player. Until the suspect drops the weapon, it doesn't matter where his hands are.

Derron;
A taser isn't a safe option when a suspect is wielding a deadly weapon such as a knife. A taser isn't 100% effective, and the suspect was close enough to have inflicted a serious or deadly wound.
9/27/22
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Good gawd you and your police buddies are a bunch of pussies.
He had a knife not a flame thrower. There were two cops not one. Bad shoot all the way around.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I didn't comment on the case, idiot. You must be drunk on cop spurt.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Moving Sale wrote:Good gawd you and your police buddies are a bunch of pussies.
He had a knife not a flame thrower. There were two cops not one. Bad shoot all the way around.
What an asinine take.

So what if it wasn't a flame thrower or a grenade? It's still a deadly weapon, as proven by the fact that it had just been used to fatally stab someone. Care to hook us up with a court decision that determined that knives are not deadly weapons, shorty?

And the number of cops there is irrelevant. If you're suggesting that they should have tackled him, perhaps you'd be willing to be the one to take the knife lunge? If not, you're a pussy.
9/27/22
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Derron;
A taser isn't a safe option when a suspect is wielding a deadly weapon such as a knife. A taser isn't 100% effective, and the suspect was close enough to have inflicted a serious or deadly wound.
Can you count ? Two cops holding on him with Glocks, the third one could have easily went to Taser because...wait for it....she was backed up by two with lethal?? That is a fairly standard set up in that situation.

I am thrilled that one less dirt bag is on the streets. It is a lot easier to drop them when they are standing there with the hands in the air versus having to realign on them if they drop an arm or moved forward.

None of you seemed to catch the fact that this prick stood there for over a minute watching at least 3 cops talk, and they had no clue he was standing there. Complete breakdown of scene security. They did not even question his presence until the fat clerk pointed him out. Even though a capital crime had been committed inside with the suspect still outstanding. The exterior portion of the crime scene was completely open for a long time.

Just a thought here, since I am not a police officer, although I do have criminal justice training and a lot of tactical training, and as a fire fighter was on the scene of capital crimes like this a couple of times. When my boys were in both Iraq and Afghanistan, their units took both wounded and KIA. Now everybody wants to help the down solider, but perimeter security is still a requirement. Their SOP was to post up at least 4 others, at least one with a SAW, to cover exposures while the down solider was treated or moved. They had to engage in Afghanistan when several individuals refused commands to move away from the scene. Not a lot different in this situation. 2 or 3 cops trying to help the guy who got stuck, maybe the 3rd or 4th one might want to grab an AR and stand in that parking lot to maintain some small level of scene security.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Dins...he was holding a knife that he had just used to stab to death a football player. Until the suspect drops the weapon, it doesn't matter where his hands are.
He had his hands in the air, you copsucking simpleton. Once again frightened piggy shits pants and starts blasting without even a feeble attempt to de-escalate the situation. Just scream conflicting gibberish at the top of your lungs for a second or two and then let er rip. Great police work right there. Where do they get these fucking morons?

Equal parts cowardice and incompetence.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roach wrote:
mvscal wrote:without even a feeble attempt to de-escalate the situation.
How the fuck do you know that?
I watched the fucking video, dumbfuck.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Roach wrote: Jesus H. Christ. Keyboard cowboys is right.
How is a call for a cool head and professional discipline equate to being a keyboard cowboy? You're purely on the side of emotion.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

You're exactly right, Phibes. Once upon a time, being calm, cool and collected in chaotic and potentially dangerous situations was a virtue that was aspired to by all who found themselves in such situations. Of course that requires training, experience and common sense. Obviously that's totally out of the question in these dumbed down days.

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK!!! A tiny little dog! ~BLAM BLAM BLAM~

Thank God the officer was able to make it home safely after this harrowing brush with death.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
So what if it wasn't a flame thrower or a grenade?
So he wasn't likely to take out two cops at that distance. You can't just yell Dangerous Weapon and blast away. It's not a talisman. Totality of the circumstances is the proper lense to use. See Whizzer White's opinion in Tenn. v. Garner.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: Once upon a time, being calm, cool and collected in chaotic and potentially dangerous situations was a virtue that was aspired to by all who found themselves in such situations.
But it's such common sense, I'm baffled that anyone would have a problem with it, it's the cornerstone of functioning organisation, police or otherwise

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:...functioning organization.
Functioning is a matter of perspective, wouldn't you say?