Thanksgiving plans

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Thanksgiving plans

Post by War Wagon »

I'll be driving to Breckenridge CO tomorrow to celebrate with my extended family from all over this great fucking country. My nephew has rented a 9 bedroom condo or ski lodge for the next 4 days and we're going to take advantage of it.

My sister says it has a hot tub and a pool table. I'll teach my youngers how to shoot pool, the wife can enjoy the hot tub.

I want to name a few of the regulars here whom I'm thankful are around:

1. All my JAFFL bro's, former, current, and future. You know who you are and 15 years is a long time. I won't name you, but you guys rock.

2. Mgo - the guy who evidently runs this shithole. It may be a shithole, but it's our shithole.

3. Smackie Chan - Tune Town is an Institution. Thanks for playing my lame requests. Being an AFB boy too cool for school doesn't hurt either. Tell your equally cool wife I said hello.

4. poptart - 'tart to me, the first guy I ever noticed on SCIII who had something worth saying. His opinion is valued. This man will always be my brother from another mother.

5. mvscal - dude is just nails, 'nuff said.

6/7. Left Seater & 88 - I think they're the same guy they post so much alike. But I know they aren't, and they post well. Thanks for running the CFB game. I sat out this year too consumed with the Kansas City motherfucking Royals making the WS. I shall return next year, God willing.

8. trev - has more balls than Goobs and doesn't shave them.

9. Screwey - he tries hard.

10. Marty - somebody had to fill out the top 10 and since there are riots going on, there you have it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Thanksgiving plans

Post by War Wagon »

shit, I missed Dins, the guy who had to explain to me what the U & L was.

I put him right along beside mv, call it 5 and 5A.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

The best balls are shaved balls.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I hope you have safe travel and a Happy Thanksgiving, Brother Wagon.

Skiing, hot tubbing, billiards, football-watching... whatever it may be, just enjoy knowing that you aren't spending your holiday watching Tom Hanks movies.
molly
Elwood

Post by molly »

Thanks Buttsy!
It's the first as my new family and I thought I'd be nice and share my son and I regret it now but it's still the right thing to do. He's dropping him to me and we are going to my moms which is ALL DRAMA but they heated the pool so I'm thinking pear zingers and a floaty.

Xo - have a great day. I'm thanksf you've been a part of my life so long :) /mush
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

War Wagon wrote:Tune Town is an Institution.
So are you going to institutionalize your extended family Fri? mama says hi. Happy Thanksgiving, airman.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

In laws are coming up and best friends from Sugar Land are coming over for a noon lunch.

Then the wife and I are both driving up to Austin to set up a tailgate for the minor league team that is flying into Austin Thanksgiving afternoon. They will then tailgate and go to the TCU vs UT game. 14 of the players will be attending their first college football game and another 3 their first FBS game.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Turkey dinner with all the fixings tomorrow afternoon courtesy of Mrs.O's hard work. Both pumpkin and pecan pie for dessert. Her widower snow bird brother is coming over, maybe with a guest lady friend. Requisite turkey sandwich later that night.
Hope everyone will have quality time with friends and/or family. Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm in CNY, more specifically east of Crapchester. No T Hanksgiving this year, thankfully. Now fuck off.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

I bought some sliced turkey breast and will make a nice sandwich to eat while watching the Chicago Bears get their ass pounded. I also have ruffles potato chips and plenty of beer.

PM to Molly - I shaved my balls this morning :grin:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BarFlie wrote:I bought some sliced turkey breast and will make a nice sandwich to eat while watching the Chicago Bears get their ass pounded. I also have ruffles potato chips and plenty of beer.

How have you not offed yourself up to this point?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Wags, a t-giving in a large condo in CO sounds pretty epic. Have a great time.

Same to everyone else.

Muah.
BarFlie
x-grunt

Post by BarFlie »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
BarFlie wrote:I bought some sliced turkey breast and will make a nice sandwich to eat while watching the Chicago Bears get their ass pounded. I also have ruffles potato chips and plenty of beer.

How have you not offed yourself up to this point?
If you actually knew anything about me beyond boards like this one you would probably want to off yourself for being such a dumfuk!

jmo
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:2. Mgo - the guy who evidently runs this shithole. It may be a shithole, but it's our shithole.
I can't really take credit for running anything...except the occasional tard.

I'll be doing the extended family thing this year which means two things are certain: shitty food and shittier company. And since most of my relatives are a bunch of poptarts, that means no booze will be present (it's the devil). This means I will have to get properly lubricated beforehand in order to tolerate the inanity of the day's events.

But at least I'm not AP.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Sudden Sam wrote:Watching football, eating tons of good food with wife's extended family at the lake, and having zero interest in anything internet-related.

Translation... "the public government libraries" aren't open on holidays or the weekends.

Don't think for a second... we haven't noticed your lack of posting on the weekends when you say you're watching "College Football" at home...

... while you SPAM the board during the weekdays... with shit that was last left on the public computer as you tapped out of money every weekday morning.

Too funny

You're Simply Slow like that...
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How do you keep your southern baptist buddy from drinking all your beer when you take him fishing?

Bring along a second southern baptist?

Heard that one years ago from an old navy, southern redneck buddy of mine. Actually, dude is from NH, but moved to TN when he got out of the Navy and morphed into a full on redneck, southern drawl and all, in about 15 minutes. Used to break his balls about it all the time. His OL maintained her southern NH drawl, which is kind of a maine light accent, with a pince of chowd.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
I'll be doing the extended family thing this year which means two things are certain: shitty food and shittier company.
Come to, where else, next year for Sushi Thanksgiving.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Come to, where else, next year for Sushi Thanksgiving.
Is that your way of saying you're averse to either fine Japanese cuisine or holiday pussy?

Duly noted.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Okay, I will give my belated thanks, since I've consumed a few beverages... and feeling a rare desire to offer courtesy...

poptart - You are often the object of my mockery, and we agree on little, but for some strange reason, I like you...

Papa Willie - Your obsession with gifs, poop and faggotry doesn't prevent me from completely hating you.

Van - R.I.P. to a legend.

Shlomart - I'll say it... the funniest motherfucker in here.

Smackie and Mama - Good people, gracious hosts, FUN.

Moving Sale - Won a Smackoff because of me.

R-Jack: Gets it.

Dinsdale: Poor man's version of the world's most interesting man.

Dan Vogel: Whoever you are...masterful job.

War Wagon: Keep your forks ever sturdy and your B-Minus cold.

trev: My sweet.

Goober McTuber: Underrated.

88: The voice of reason.

Screw_Michigan: Internet tard, real life smart.

KC Scott: Champion of Jameson. Road warrior, solid jungle guy.

mvscal: Consistent.

To anyone I may have forgotten... fuck off, I've got work to do.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Happy Thanksgiving, Mgo!
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Python never makes any lists.
What were we just talking about?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Had dinner yesterday with my parents and family. Going to the Georgia Aquarium today. Went to Stone Mountain earlier this week. Going back north tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

trev wrote:Wags, a t-giving in a large condo in CO sounds pretty epic. Have a great time.
It was and we did.

Not a skier but the weather was nice so we went into town and rode a gondola up to one the many ski resorts in the area, which I had never done before. This view is looking southeast from the back deck of the lodge, but it's surrounded on all sides by 13,000 plus ft peaks. And while I've been to Colorado many times, I'd never been to Breckenridge.

It was worth the drive.