Confirmed: No Global Warming for 17 Years and 6 Months

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Confirmed: No Global Warming for 17 Years and 6 Months

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:There was a "fight for control"? Really? And upon what do you base this total imaginary scenario?
Wow, your trolling has reached new bounds. The NTSB report on Egypt 990 is clear. The only way the elevators could be in an opposite configuration is if the two pilots were putting opposite control inputs. In everyone's world that is a fight for control. :meds:
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What's this? You're desperately stretching to somehow include an entirely different incident? You're kidding, right? Who gives a fuck about Egypt 990? What matters in the case of flight 77 is that the black boxes were supposedly recovered--and yet nothing whatsoever has been revealed as to their contents. You know, like an actual recording of a hijacking? A struggle? ANYTHING..? Moreover, the basic plausibility of a couple guys with box-cutters somehow storming the cockpit and slaughtering a 6 foot-three ex-marine and the co-pilot is ludicrous. Plus, as has been demonstrated by voluminous evidence, the so-called hijacker pilot couldn't even fly a Cessna. And of course there's the basic impossibility of a 767 flying 450-mph that close to the ground. And the dazzling skill necessary to execute the 270-degree precision turn. And the plane disappearing into a small hole--and yet penetrating right through three recently reinforced rings of the pentagon.

You area total fraud, and your so-called expertise is a joke. And no, you haven't dared to address the pilots for truth piece at all, and you area disgusting coward.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So if Egypt 990 is off the table so is your pilots for 9/11 truth. They base everything of of EA 990. But yeah, who cares about EA 990 when it is the basis for your whole arguement.

And for you flying anything would be impossible. But for anyone with a few functioning brain cells it isn't that hard to crash a modern jetliner. This precision turn you claim is impossible can actually be executed without touching the controls and just giving the auto pilot a new heading and altitude.

Now how about you explain to us why a 767 couldn't fly at 110 ft above msl at 450 mph? And to make it easier for you, you can use true, indicated or ground for the 450 mph.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But of course a airliner can't fly at 450 mph at ground level. Not even close. But a military guided rocket--like a global hawk--certainly could.

The basic official story is so utterly riddled with impossibilities that OF COURSE they can't release any pictures, videos, or (supposed) recovered black box info.

As for fakeseater's ludicrous assertion that the 270-degree turn (which is impossible for a 767 regardless if Chuck Yeager was flying it) could be executed simply by using the auto-pilot....well, is he now reduced to flat out comedy? That is, what would that "setting" be? Just type in "West side of pentagon, six-feet off the ground"? To see fakeseater flail about desperately--while pretending to hold some perch of patronizing expertise is amusing on JFK day. I say his fatuous effort deserves two Magic Bullets.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But of course a airliner can't fly at 450 mph at ground level. Not even close.
We know that is your claim, tell us why it can't.

LTS TRN2 wrote: As for fakeseater's ludicrous assertion that the 270-degree turn (which is impossible for a 767 regardless if Chuck Yeager was flying it)
Now a 767 can't even turn 270 degrees? :lol: :lol: How does any 767 ever reach its destination if it can't turn?

LTS TRN2 wrote:could be executed simply by using the auto-pilot
Of course you have no clue how an auto pilot works on a modern jet. Funny thing though, it can fly itself and also land when the weather is shit. A simple twist of your wrist is all it takes to execute a turn. Similar for altitude. What happens if you do both at the same time, holly hell the plane does both at the same time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:But a military guided rocket--like a global hawk--certainly could.
Global Hawk is a reconnaissance drone, you fucking moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Jsc810 wrote:LST TRN 2 : 9/11 = poptart : Obama's birthplace
No.
Fake documents, not birthplace.

If you want to bring me into this thread, at least get it right.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Sure, it's fitted and used as a drone. But it is a rocket which can be guided with precision, and which is actually capable of the aerial acrobatics necessary for the pentagon strike, and it was basically the same size as whatever glided in at ground level. It could easily have been loaded up with an explosive charge. It could have been a similar sized craft, perhaps an A-3 Skywalker. So..do you believe a 757 hit the pentagon? Yes or no.
Before God was, I am
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

LT2,

Just stop already. You make yourself look more foolish with every post. And trying to tell Left Seater anything about flying a plane is hilarious. Kinda like you lecturing any body, on well, anything.

Btw, I guess all the people on the plane, and those killed in the Pentagon just disappeared, right?

It's amazing that over the past decade and a half that JR boards and their offshoots have existed could produce so many morons.

I know......let's have a spelling contest.

:doh:
What were we just talking about?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, shrub, yer dead wrong. I'm spot on and I dare you to answer. Do you actually believe a 757 hit the pentagon? Yes or no. And..just like babs, you won't dare. Now...is that really making a fool of myself. Or of you?
Before God was, I am
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Yes. It did.

Happy? Ya retard.

No answer to my question though. Hundreds of people just....vanished, according to your 'logic'. Or maybe all the people on that plane and the Pentagon never existed, and they were spirited via space beam to Area 51.

Step back a sec, and use your brain for something besides trolling and playing with yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sure, it's fitted and used as a drone. But it is a rocket
No, it isn't.
It could have been a similar sized craft, perhaps an A-3 Skywalker.
A what?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

mvscal wrote:
No, it isn't.

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:It could have been a similar sized craft, perhaps an A-3 Skywalker.
A what?

Details don't matter here mvscal. Just don't get in the way of his "story". Nevermind the top speed or the nickname.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
No, it isn't.
It could have been a similar sized craft, perhaps an A-3 Skywalker.
A what?
So...you won't answer? You won't actually type out a simple yes or no--as to whether you actually believe a 757 hit the pentagon?

Instead you'll desperately quibble as to whether a golden hawk drone is a rocket or a robotic jet---as though it matters. Did you know that the one piece of actual engine that was recovered did not fit the dimensions of a 757 at all, but certainly did resemble the engine of a Golden Hawk? AS for a A-3 Skywalker, it's a small military jet that you might be familiar with if you weren't a total fraud.

And SS, that ludicrous video of "witnesses" is what..?...a prelude to the Easter Bunny exposed? It's a total joke.

AS for the mountain of evidence that makes any such official story completely impossible, we notice that you sputtering clowns can't even say a word. Not a peep from any of you as to the sheer nonsense of suggesting that a 757 just disappeared into a small fifteen-foot hole--without even breaking windows right next to the impact... :lol:

Or that a 757 could come in at 500-mph six feet off the ground (itself impossible) and not make the slightest impact on the lawn. Or that there was was no wreckage at all--except the few little pieces conveniently strewn and collected. And that miraculously, the most secured building in the world --covered with over sixty security cameras all around and on the roof--was supposedly hit with a airliner--with plenty of warning and preparation on its arrival--and not a single photo or video was taken of the event. How far do you go with this woo-woo nonsense?

That is, how far will you debase yourself with this childish and cowardly charade? :popcorn:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

C'mon SS, who is in pathological denial here?

Here's a pic of the turbine recovered from inside the pentagon..

It's the same size as one in a Golden Eagle..

Here's a pic of the pristine lawn of the pentagon after a 757 supposedly came in a six-feet off the ground..

Does it really appear that the massive engines hanging fifteen-feet below the fuselage have been scraped along that lawn?

Here's what an actual 757 would have looked like slamming into the pentagon..

But of course no such sighting was reported or photographed or videod--even though the FBI admits it impounded over seventy videos. Of course nothing whatsoever has been released. Any idea why? C'mon, humor us.

Here's how an actual 757 would appear trying to disappear into a small hole

And...you actually believe flight 77 just "disappeared" within a fifteen-foot hole? And then penetrated straight through three recently reinforced rings of the pentagon?

It went...here?...

:popcorn:

Now as for your third-rate video of "witnesses," well there's actually only a handful. Far less than the number of impounded videos...yeah, think about that...

You see, SS, there's NOTHING about the official story that stands up, and your simple smears and head-in-the-sand denials aren't convincing on any level. Compare your silly comments to what I've just presented. hmmm?...
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

those wings are swept. it makes sense that they will fold in when they hit a reinforced concrete building.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

What..?...you just back up further and further in your pathetic denial?

Look..here's the actual hole in the pentagon..it's only twenty-feet high!!! The windows aren't even broken!!

Now how do you or anyone possible suggest that a 757 just "folded" into that? And Notice that the forty-foot high tail section didn't even cause any damage at all as it "disappeared' ....

And...we notice you offer nothing as to the complete sealing of the seventy impounded videos...why the embarrassing silence?

:popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote:LTS - you ignorant, cum-vaping shit-pusher.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43419&hilit=757

Why repeat yourself, when ALL of your shit was kicked out a year ago?
Because even bigger idiots continue to bite on his garbage.

Stop responding to this dullard & he'll go away.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, if you honestly suggest that a 757 hit the pentagon--and you haven't--well try to explain just where the fuck it went..

Look....where did it go?

Okay? so far, all you're doing is being a little cat-calling bitch. How about an actual reasonably intelligent take? How do you or anyone claim that a 757 went into that hole--which is dead center in the photo. C'mon, explain something instead of embarrassing yourself.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS.

Did you expect a perfect 757 silhouette in the building, kinda like Wile E made when he hit the ground?

We are talking about a thin aluminum tube against a rather sturdy reinforced concrete structure. The planes that hit the towers made somewhat plane shaped holes because they hit what was basically a big metal/glass tube. If the 757 had a 3 ft thick reinforced concrete fuselage, perhaps it would have made a bigger hole. But it didn't, mainly because such a thing might have a bit of trouble flying.

Now, kindly go back to HS and take a physics course, or better yet, just fukking kill yourself.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No . we're talking about a 129-ton airliner that no one saw. We're talking about seventy videos seized and sealed. We're talking about the sheer impossibility of a 757 to fly at 500-mph at ground level. And the impossibility of it not damaging the lawn as it hit at 6 fucking feet off the ground. And we're talking about a pilot who couldn't handle a Cessna who suddenly became a super pilot--after slaughtering a 6-foot-three ex-marine (and the co-pilot) with a box cutter and then miraculously flying beneath the radar straight to the pentagon--where instead of simply diving down on top--causing maximum damage, he decides to execute a 330-degree turn and hit the one spot where the fewest people were. And on and on and on...

None of it even begins to make sense. And your simplistic nonsense suggesting that a 757 just vaporized is pathetic. Are you always his pathetic? Are you constantly saying and expressing such obtuse gibberish? Who and what the fuck are you?

You sure as shit aren't a major general in the U.S. Army

Before God was, I am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

What evidence do you have that suggests a 757 crashing into a large concrete building at 500 mph would leave behind large pieces of debris? I did find this however:

http://911review.com/errors/pentagon/crashdebris.html
A 1992 report by Sugano et al describes an experiment involving the crash of an F-4D Phangom jet fighter jet into a 10-foot-thick concrete block at 480 mph. In the experiment, the fighter is reduced to confetti, leaving no large pieces of debris.
Crashes of aircraft into buildings are rare, so it is difficult to find crash photographs from which to draw conclusions about the kind of debris such crashes typically leave. However, a recent crash of a military transport plane is instructive. On December 5, 2005, a C-130 -- a plane similar in size to a Boeing 757 -- crashed into an apartment building in Azari, Iran while attempting to make an emergency landing at a nearby airport. Photographs of the crash scene (see right margin) show no large pieces of aircraft debris, except perhaps a third of a wing and some engine cores.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) we just don't have a long history of planes crashing into buildings and subsequent research projects of the aftermath. But it is nice to know you have mastered the physics behind exactly what would happen based on a few grainy pics off Google images.

What's the use of "debating" this with you anyway? You say there's no debris...and when presented with debris, you say it was planted. There's no winning with lunatics.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

LT2,

Albert "Bert" Newton Stubblebine III (born 1930) is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He was also known for his interest in psychic warfare and his hope to develop an army of soldiers with powers such as the ability to walk through walls.

He stared at too many goats.

BWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Nice source there, LT2. Ya dick.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, lets say the jews/koch brothers/santa claus/whomeverthefukk was behind this conspiracy. why wouldn't they simply fly a remote controlled airliner in? why would they fly a cruise missile which many people would recognize? btw, you site the lack of photo evidence of a plane. can you produce photo evidence of a cruise missile? maybe it was wonderwoman's invisible fukking plane/missile?

My take is that it was a jet, flown by muzzie shitstains. and that they pretty much got lucky hitting it where they did, although had they come in higher, running into the roof, they likely would have caused greater damage. as for the skill level required to fly something straight into something else, I will defer to people who might actually know what they are talking about like lefty, not some fukking tinhat antisemite loon.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Typical smear and run.

Sure, a major general in the U.S. Army is simply to be dismissed as a loon. Sure. And the hundreds of pilots, architects, and engineers who similarly have called total bullshit on the entire official story? They're all just tin-foil hat guys? Really? And..the experts with whom you're agreeing are...Dick Cheney, Don rumsfeld, Dov Zakheim and the PNAC? Really?

Wake the fuck up, you dumb peasant..
Before God was, I am
FLW Buckeye
2014 T1B FBBL Champ

Post by FLW Buckeye »

Bwa!

I know a board needs its tards, but damn...

Jesus, LT2, isn't there an Isreali settler's dozer that you can go lay in front of?
“Hey! You scratched my anchor!”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Fair enough. It wasn't a Sky walker plane that I meant, but the Douglass A-3 Skywarrior..check it out and notice how it's much more the size of whatever actually struck the pentagon. Another candidate is a Tomahawk missile. But no, not a 757--and you know it.

Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well the joke's on you if you actually believe one word of the official 9/11 story. And what about you, SS, do you also dismiss a major general as a kook?

But c'mon, it's almost Thanksgiving...do us a favor for our general entertainment, belly up to the bar, so to speak, and state with whatever sincerity you can muster that yes, a 757 just slammed into this building at 500-mph..

Thanks.. :popcorn:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Oh pops, give it up.

Look at the picture...draw a deep breath...have a shot of something smooth...and just try to tell us that a 757 just crashed head on into this wall--and disappeared..... :oops:

(actual overheard firefighters' conversation) "Excuse me..but did you just see a seven fifty fucking seven just get swallowed by that barely damaged wall?" "No, Earl, but I really thought I saw a missile come in at ground level and puncture right through.."..."Right...and...why would someone do that?" "Oh Earl, you talk too much.."

:wink:
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:You are a punch line.
Do you think any government has ever pulled off (or tried to pull off) a false flag operation? If so what was the biggest one? Additionally if you believe the US government has every tried one, please name the biggest one on our soil.
TIA
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:
88 wrote:You are a punch line.
Do you think any government has ever pulled off (or tried to pull off) a false flag operation? If so what was the biggest one?
The one the Nazis used to justify invading Poland was a doozy. The thing about false flag ops is that they need to be small. Only a few reliable actors or expendable patsies can be involved or else there is no way to keep it covered up.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

So we have one vote for Operation Himmler.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote:
To give your bullshit take any consideration, one would have to believe that:

Someone (and likely many people) had the ability to obtain, arm, and control some sort of a missile and deliver it to the Pentagon disguised as an airliner sufficient to mislead a crew of a C-130 into believing that it was a 757.

Someone (and likely many people) would have had to right the WTC's with explosives or arrange similar missiles to fly into the WTC buildings on 9/11.

Someone (and likely many people) had the ability to commandeer Flight 77, take it somewhere else, and kill every single person on board.

Someone (and likely many people) would have had to do the same thing with three other airliners.

Despite the enormous cast and crew that would have to have been involved in such a conspiracy, none of them has spoken a single word about the conspiracy during the last 13 years.

That anyone could believe that such a conspiracy occurred boggles the mind.
A very good ploy in the FFO is to get people to believe that the operation would need to be larger than it actually needed to be. This is done by using plants to suggest a much more complicated conspiracy than necessary, thus duping people like 88 to become married to the government narrative. Once married to the government narrative most people will (unlike a real marriage) never let go, even in the face of unexplainable concepts in the government narrative. Once married to the GN, it doesn’t matter how stupid the GN is (folding wings, 100 foot airliner into 16 ft hole, fire melting steal and titanium, magic windows, and the like) the dupe is now a full-fledged (although still outside the loop) member of the GN and will defend it vigorously.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: At sea level, a 757's "never exceed speed" is 350 knots - 402.5 mph. Say this 757 was somehow able to do 450+ when it hit the Pentagon. Ask Lefty what would happen to said 757 if it were to hit a stationary basketball at that speed.

I don't have the Boeing manual for a 757-200 in front of me but that 350 knots sounds about right. But notice that doesn't mean it can't reach a higher speed, just that the manufacturer will not be responsible for the structure above that speed. Same thing with wing loads. Most have prolly seen the videos of wings being flexed until the tips almost touch before they break. However, Boeing puts the max wing load at a level far below what would be required for such flexing to occur. Notice also airplane builders only test the wing stresses on the Y axis and not the X axis. The wings would fail along the X axis at a fraction of the force of the Y axis. This is because the only real force acting against the wing on the X axis is drag. So the wings are far weaker in the X axis and likely so sheer off when contacting a large reinforced structure. Plus due to their sweep are likely to follow the main body.

As for the basketball, strange choice of items, but it would likely cause a major structural issue and depending where the impact was could make control difficult to impossible.

The best data points we have for collisions with super reinforced concrete are the video posted above and the bomber that crashed into the ESB also in NYC. Both of those airframes were much more rigid than a 757 and the still didn't leave wing or tail entry points.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Here is the damage from one of the Twin Towers after impact:

The Pentagon after impact:

Okay LTS, comment...?

Or not.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

They look different to me, which would be expected due to the fact that they had different building materials and different building techniques.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

True, but it also illustrates and diminishes the point (or lack thereof) that LTS is blindly flailing at.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

There also looks to be plenty of lawn damage. But we'll need resident expert, smackaholic, to chime in and clarify.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:There also looks to be plenty of lawn damage. But we'll need resident expert, smackaholic, to chime in and clarify.

8) :lol:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:True, but it also illustrates and diminishes the point (or lack thereof) that LTS is blindly flailing at.
Oh he is doing just fine. Sure he mixes in too much ... Well I can't think of the right word but he mixes in to much something. Other than that, he is absolutely asking the right questions.