Left Seater... be a better mod.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

matteric
Elwood

Left Seater... be a better mod.

Post by matteric »

This is your reasoning for locking a thread.

Left Seater wrote:Everyone knows I love taking and posting photos, but again that belongs in CDS.

As I recall, quite clearly... you had a thread in this forum where you went to the Oregon State v SUC game in Corvallis and posted a massive amount of pic's from that game.

It's cool for you to post pics in this forum... but, uncool for others ???

Left Seater wrote:Just a tip for posting of pics as well, one might want to use photos from this century if making a non historical point. Just sayin'.

Take your tip and shove it up your ass !

The pics were from "Fleet Week" here in San Francisco this last weekend and had a "Link" to those photos.

Like I said... "be a better mod" and keep your personal bias towards me out of your decision making.

... and yes, this was "College Football" related as it pertained to not watching "College Football" that weekend and wanting to support our troops by going to the show. On top of that... there is a pic of a sailor having some beers and watching "College Football" while spending time in a bar in San Francisco.

Just a tip... about being a "better" mod.

You're welcome.
matteric
Elwood

Re: Left Seater... be a better mod.

Post by matteric »

Oh yeah, dimsdale is still yet to respond to his ignorance...

Dinsdale wrote: Because that's how we roll in Little Beirut (way to gravytrain a nickname from your neighbor to the north).

Gravytrain ???

Too funny.

This is what happens when you live in the sticks.

"Baghdad by the Bay" predates "Little Beirut" by about 40-50 years !

Sorry you had to find out this way...

From the 1990's
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/966872/posts

From 1949
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Caen

It's not easy being the smartest guy on this bored... with all the jealousy and stuff.

Unfortunately, I need to correct the "simpletons" on a perpetual basis.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

KC Scott wrote:Milton - you don't need to post pics of SF in every reply

Seriously....

No one, Lefty included, does that except you

You're welcome to post every shit take you can muster, just quit sucking everyone's bandwidth with your Google image search results

Seriously....

Bath Boy... nobody was talking to you.

As well, you didn't address the discrepancy.

If you're going to stick your "nose" into a topic... address the thesis of the topic or shut the fuck up.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

matteric wrote: As I recall, quite clearly... you had a thread in this forum where you went to the Oregon State v SUC game in Corvallis and posted a massive amount of pic's from that game.

It's cool for you to post pics in this forum... but, uncool for others ???

If you want to post a bunch of CFB pics start a thread in here with PET in the title. No one will have a problem with that, unless the photos aren't yours.

matteric wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Just a tip for posting of pics as well, one might want to use photos from this century if making a non historical point. Just sayin'.

Take your tip and shove it up your ass !

The pics were from "Fleet Week" here in San Francisco this last weekend and had a "Link" to those photos.
One of "your" photos was at least 28 years old. C'mon man.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Shut up, toodles. You're on a short leash as it is.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You're on a short leash as it is.

Apparently not short enough.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

matteric wrote: As I recall, quite clearly... you had a thread in this forum where you went to the Oregon State v SUC game in Corvallis and posted a massive amount of pic's from that game.

It's cool for you to post pics in this forum... but, uncool for others ???.
That's your smoking gun of inequality? A PET of a college football game in the college football forum?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

R-Jack wrote:
That's your smoking gun of inequality? A PET of a college football game in the college football forum?
That he attended (on the sidelines, no less), with a bunch of pics he took... all by himself.

Makes Moving Sale look like a genius.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Great thread.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I appreciate Toolio's efforts here.

Sin,
Moving Sale
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

One more thing.
matteric wrote:address the thesis of the topic or shut the fuck up.
The topic would be inside the thesis, you fucking mongloid.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Jesus Christ, can we eject this insufferable, ill educated, unintellectual, shit troll again yet?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Jesus Christ, can we eject this insufferable, ill educated, unintellectual, shit troll again yet?
No kidding. Makes this place unreadable sometimes. Eject this asshole... again... for good.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I disagree, this thread is hilarious and is why we should let 200lio stick around to embarrass himself.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

matteric wrote:The pics were from "Fleet Week" here in San Francisco this last weekend and had a "Link" to those photos.
Nothing gay going on there. :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Left Seater wrote:

If you want to post a bunch of CFB pics start a thread in here with PET in the title. No one will have a problem with that, unless the photos aren't yours.

Ahhh, so we make up the rules on the fly ?

Brilliant.

Left Seater wrote:
One of "your" photos was at least 28 years old. C'mon man.

"One" of my photos is 28 years old (which gives relevance to the other photos)... so, all the other photos from the last weekend become irrelevant ?

That's your stance ?

Too funny.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You're on a short leash as it is.

Apparently not short enough.

Looking for help ???

That's pretty sad...

Or you could man up and tell everyone here... you're an idiot ?

Are you going to own your idiocy ?

matteric wrote:Oh yeah, dimsdale is still yet to respond to his ignorance...

Dinsdale wrote: Because that's how we roll in Little Beirut (way to gravytrain a nickname from your neighbor to the north).

Gravytrain ???

Too funny.

This is what happens when you live in the sticks.

"Baghdad by the Bay" predates "Little Beirut" by about 40-50 years !

Sorry you had to find out this way...

From the 1990's
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/966872/posts

From 1949
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herb_Caen

It's not easy being the smartest guy on this bored... with all the jealousy and stuff.

Unfortunately, I need to correct the "simpletons" on a perpetual basis.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Papa Willie wrote:
matteric wrote:Image
This would be more appropriate if that loser busted it at takeoff.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

R-Jack wrote:One more thing.
matteric wrote:address the thesis of the topic or shut the fuck up.
The topic would be inside the thesis, you fucking mongloid.

You're not very bright are you ?

There's a reason you live in Rodeo, CA. and married a horse... which ended up cheating on you with a fitness instructor. Remember, you married a horse and it cheated on you. How does that make you feel ?

Psst... "the thesis" is the topic... you fucking idiot.

Too funny.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

SunCoastSooner wrote:Jesus Christ, can we eject this insufferable, ill educated, unintellectual, shit troll again yet?

You live in the panhandle of Florida.

You really want to go down that road ?
Last edited by matteric on Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

Ken wrote:
No kidding. Makes this place unreadable sometimes. Eject this asshole... again... for good.

This coming from a guy that has a "pink" Jetta and almost never contributes to this forum ?

We can always go back and address your ex-wife cheating on you with a black dude... if you'd like ?

Notice a trend here ???

SCS's... wife cheated on him and sent him to "the funny farm" for over a year. Now he just spams the board with 10,000 word posts about how he is so much better now that he lost 100 pounds or something and he's going to be a "much better" poster on this board. Really ???

R-Jack's horse... cheated on him and left him to raise their Colt and Phillies, all the while... Secretariat had him pay for all for all its dates with its trainer.

Ken's wife... cheated on him with a black man... which made him go out and buy a "pink" Jetta and keep the house in Pennsyltucky.

Jsc 810 teams... wife left him for another guy because he was constantly renting hospital space... and left him to raise their daughter

Porkspray's... imaginary wife left him... and he posts on multiple message boards 18-24 hours a day while collecting a disability check for being extremely overweight and losing his truck driving job.

It's a rather pathetic bunch... to say the least.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

matteric wrote:... and yes, this was "College Football" related as it pertained to not watching "College Football" that weekend...
Well done, Jimmy Meds, well done.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

matteric wrote:

You live in the panhandle of Florida.

You really want to go down that road ?
Please, let's do, shit stain. I live in one of the most affluent communities in the United States. My zip code ranks ninth in the state of Florida for median income per household. The adjacent zip code is the wealthiest and the only other even close is on Ferry Island. Google is your friend, bitch.

Those cute blue planes that you ripped a three decade old pic to sport on your shit post are pretty damn cool. I watch them fly directly over my home or office between six and two dozen times a month. They're stationed here year round. Naval bases on coasts aren't very rare in this county. San Diego, Virginia Beach, and Pensacola's version of Fleet week all pretty well blows Pedo Bay out the water as well. I would know, I've been to them all. Have you?

Nothing like go fuck yourself day in T1B. Fuck Kal and my alma mater has a business school (not talking about OU either).
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

matteric wrote:SCS's... wife cheated on him and sent him to "the funny farm" for over a year. Now he just spams the board with 10,000 word posts about how he is so much better now that he lost 100 pounds or something and he's going to be a "much better" poster on this board. Really ???
You're pretty delusional aren't you? About the only accurate thing you posted was that I've lost 100 pounds. I feel pretty damn good about it too. My ex wife didn't cheat. We got married young, weren't completely mature adults and didn't really know what we wanted out of life yet. We loved each other for a time and have a child who we have disagreements over how she should be raised. That's not particularly uncommon; then again you should be at least familiar with such since your vaunted community has one of the highest divorce rates and single parent household rates in the country.

I fought cancer for three years, I didn't go to a funny farm. Does making fun of that sort of thing about other human beings make you feel bigger about yourself or is that exclusive to ripping off others' copyrighted material, that's three decades old, and trying to pawn it as your own. I'm smart enough that all the pics I take are pertaining to the subject matter in the topic or taken by myself and still relating to the subject.

I've been posting on this boards for about fifteen years roughly, I had a 30 month dip in posting. Brady and Favre had dips in their career and still came back to win Super Bowls again. My track record comparatively to your own is golden. I'm long winded and a blowhard; I can draw some ire. I have content and you have shit for posts.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
matteric
Elwood

Post by matteric »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
matteric wrote:SCS's... wife cheated on him and sent him to "the funny farm" for over a year. Now he just spams the board with 10,000 word posts about how he is so much better now that he lost 100 pounds or something and he's going to be a "much better" poster on this board. Really ???
You're pretty delusional aren't you? About the only accurate thing you posted was that I've lost 100 pounds. I feel pretty damn good about it too. My ex wife didn't cheat. We got married young, weren't completely mature adults and didn't really know what we wanted out of life yet. We loved each other for a time and have a child who we have disagreements over how she should be raised. That's not particularly uncommon; then again you should be at least familiar with such since your vaunted community has one of the highest divorce rates and single parent household rates in the country.

I fought cancer for three years, I didn't go to a funny farm. Does making fun of that sort of thing about other human beings make you feel bigger about yourself or is that exclusive to ripping off others' copyrighted material, that's three decades old, and trying to pawn it as your own. I'm smart enough that all the pics I take are pertaining to the subject matter in the topic or taken by myself and still relating to the subject.

I've been posting on this boards for about fifteen years roughly, I had a 30 month dip in posting. Brady and Favre had dips in their career and still came back to win Super Bowls again. My track record comparatively to your own is golden. I'm long winded and a blowhard; I can draw some ire. I have content and you have shit for posts.

Case in point...

... ask your doc to lower your meds.

You've been simply a mess... since you've come back.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Discussion of exes do not belong here.

Let's not hit the trifecta.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.