I MADE IT ON TV!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

I MADE IT ON TV!!

Post by Carr Guy »

Hahaha, my younger brother sent this to me over the weekend. I guess its been doing "the rounds" on some sites and me and my family got a good laugh out of it. Yeah I know I don't look too happy but I tell you what. That picture makes me swell with pride because for me it represents dedication and loyalty to the greatest school and football program in the country, the University of Michigan. I braved the elements, I stayed through the 1.5 hour weather delay, to come back and see my team finish the game. I could of easily went home like 99% of the other fans who quit. Yeah it was one bad game, but I still believe in Coach Hoke and I believe in this team. All our goals are still in front of us. We are 0-0 in the Big Ten Conference and nobody else is good. Who is better than us realistically?

Also I got news over the weekend that my daughter is pregnant with a baby boy! I don't have a son so I am so over filled with joy over this news. I am already looking forward to fall Saturdays, tossing the pigskin on the golf course at our tailgate and most importantly, planting the seed of his life long Michigan fandom! :mrgreen:

Her boyfriend is a really great guy too. I consider him part of the family. He will be an excellent provider as soon as he picks up full time hours. I'm just beaming right now, I don't even know what else to say.

I guess all I can say is it feels DAMN GOOD to be a Michigan Man, a family man, and as always GO BLUE!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Re: I MADE IT ON TV!!

Post by Killian »

Carr Guy wrote: Her boyfriend is a really great guy too. I consider him part of the family. He will be an excellent provider as soon as he picks up full time hours. I'm just beaming right now, I don't even know what else to say.

Looks like a winner.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Phoenix Rob is that you??
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

He looks every bit as interesting as his posts.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Well played, SCS.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

bwahhh
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

rack it
"Keys, woman!"
Carr Guy
Jake

Post by Carr Guy »

I am not sure what the hub bub is about in here but oh well. Well even I will admit the season is starting to get to me a little bit. Things are not going the way I thought. But I still have not lost the faith in Coach Hoke and this team still has all their goals in front of them. 2 losses could still win the division and I say we bounce back strong and win out. Tell me who on our schedule can realistically beat us.

When you wake up a Wolverine, your day starts off pretty darn good.

Go Blue!!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Carr Guy wrote:Tell me who on our schedule can realistically beat us.
Penn State
Michigan State
Indiana
Northwestern
Maryland
Ohio State
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim