Hick European Chix and Iwo Jima

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

YD
Michael McDonald

Hick European Chix and Iwo Jima

Post by YD »

So yesterday I am on the lot and this creepy dude in a trench coat pulls in and walks up to me. "I'm sending my wife in today to look at cars and I will come by tomorrow and get the one she picks." I'm thinking this should be easy, right? Lady shows up with a one year old little girl and is fresh off the boat from Muldova. harsh English. Real hrash. "Can you help with seat for car?" "I am hungry for jerky beef." that kinda shit. So we get in the first car and she has no fucking control over the vehicle and is constantly fucking with her kid in the back seat while she's driving. She rinses and repeats for two other cars and decides which one she likes best. Then some other shit happened and she left. Then on the last one she totally almost send us off a cliff and I had to grab the wheel from the passenger seat. I was all "Kataya! you have to look at the road and keep your hands on the wheel! She was all "I'm sorry YD! In Moldova the horses always keep buggy in ruts in road, we no worry." I told her she had a couple hundred horses here and they need to be told where to go so "we no get died"

Next day creepy trench coat guy comes back with her and he has this scowl on his face like John Wayne in an old WW2 flick when he finds out all his buddies got greased by Japs or whatever. I sit them down in my office to start paperwork and dude asks to talk to me outside. I was pretty much ready for anything at this point, but the exchange was unsuspected..

(he grabs me by the shirt and pulls me up close but not like gay but like some dying army buddy would when he is telling you to tell Bonnie he loves her and for you to take care of little johnny.)

Him: She told me she "drove" three cars with you yesterday.

Me: Yeah, she liked the (insert suv) best

Him: She said you moved the car seat! every time!!!

Me: yeah, but I have kids, its no big deal

Him: SHE SAID SHE CHANGED A DIAPER ON YOUR DESK!!!!

Me: Actually it was Joe's desk but that happened...

Him: (nice and quiet now) I don't care what you have done in your past or even if you personally commit mass genocide. You will go to heaven for what you did yesterday.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Re: Hick European Chix and Iwo Jima

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Man,

What a shitty made up story. Sorry YD. It sucked and was stupid. Try taking a class in creative writing.

PS - Most humans would be embarrassed to admit being a used car salesman. And you couldn't find Moldavia on a map if stick pins were placed all over it.
What were we just talking about?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:And you couldn't find Moldavia on a map if stick pins were placed all over it.
Neither could anyone else since there is no such country.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Bullshit, it's next to Elbonia and north of Fredonia.