What is a Michigan Man?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Carr Guy
Jake

What is a Michigan Man?

Post by Carr Guy »

I've been asked this question a thousand times and it's difficult to express in a few short words so I thought I would take a moment as I'm sitting here and reflecting to educate the masses on what it means to be a Michigan Man.

On the football field a Michigan Man is tough, smart, hard working, and mentally & physically strong. He never gives up. He is a winner.

But what truly embodies a Michigan Man goes well beyond the gridiron. A Michigan Man is a man of class, honor, integrity, confidence, accountability, honesty, and generosity. I could go on but these attributes sum it up nicely.

Michigan Men are who built and maintain to this day the greatest university in the world, the University of Michigan. HOWEVER, you do not need to be associated with the University of Michigan to be a Michigan Man. There is a little Michigan Man in all of us, you just have to find him and let him take control. Just think about that the next time you decide the path of evil over good. You can make the right choices, you just have to dig deep inside and find your inner Michigan Man.

Do right, and right will be done to you. Be a Michigan Man and you will live out your days happy and without regret.

Thanks for letting me share. GO BLUE!!
Those who stay will be champions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: What is a Michigan Man?

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Michigan Men:

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: What is a Michigan Man?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim