Another Day, Another Lie, Another Impeachable Offense v 1.1

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Moving Sale

Re: Another Day, Another Lie, Another Impeachable Offense v

Post by Moving Sale »

The history of this scandal is not 'weak sauce' asshat. I got your original take and it was stupid given the facts of the case. The aspect that you said worried you is a bunch of crap compared to the real scandal which in your original take you didn't even acknowledge.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Moving Sale wrote:The history of this scandal is not 'weak sauce' asshat.
You're right. People have been fired, been forced to resign, plead the 5th before Congress, destroyed or attempted to destroy evidence all in order to keep this scandal under wraps.

How is that jug eared Kenyan faggot's dick treatin ya?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I was talking about 10 presidents giving away millions of dollars illegally not some ant hill in your warped racist head. How does right wing dick in your ear feel?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:You're right. People have been fired, been forced to resign, plead the 5th before Congress, destroyed or attempted to destroy evidence all in order to keep this scandal under wraps.

How is that jug eared Kenyan faggot's dick treatin ya?

dude seriously, there are ample enough reasons to conclude that obama is a bumbling fool...but dredging up shit like this in an effort to make him look bad is pretty lame.....he can do a really good job of making himself look foolish without trumping up shit to blame him for.....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I didn't "trump up" anything. Everything I said right there has happened, you fucking idiot. Trying pulling your goddamn head out of his fucking ass someday.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So you are buying the dog ate my email defense?

You didn't strike as a lockstep Obama follower like JSC.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:dude seriously, there are ample enough reasons to conclude that obama is a bumbling fool...but dredging up shit like this in an effort to make him look bad is pretty lame.....he can do a really good job of making himself look foolish without trumping up shit to blame him for.....
Felix, despite an investigation of the IRS being ongoing, the _resident came out in an interview and claimed that there was "not a smidgen of corruption."

Remember that?

In the face of what was going on at the time, it was quite a startling claim.

Making such a claim meant that he thinks he has inside information on the whole thing which COMPLETELY absolves IRS people (or WH people, and even himself) of wrong-doing.

So why would one now turn around and buy into the notion that he didn't/doesn't know what is going on with the IRS -- and that none of this relates to him at all?

http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2014-06-1 ... ock1_x.wav
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

You know...the IRS is one of your more "autonomous" agencies...

It's not like they flipped Obama the keys to the IRS on the day he took office and said: "Have at it, champ".

If he's going to jail, it should be for signing off on the bank bail-outs.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He should go to jail for multiple things.

The only answer to be given by Barry Soetoro when he was asked about the IRS would have been to say, "There is an investigation ongoing, I'm very disturbed by the prospect of potential wrong-doing, but we have to wait and see what develops with the investigation."

His "There is not a smidgen of corruption" take was on obvious overreach.
It was a panic answer which clearly implies guilt on his part.

But maybe I know this because I've been around the block a few times and I'm keen to human behavior, and keen to the give-aways people show by comments they make.

There is no reason at all to believe anything that comes out of his mouth.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:It's not like they flipped Obama the keys to the IRS on the day he took office and said: "Have at it, champ".
Actually that's exactly what it's like, you fucking idiot. The IRS is run by his appointees. You know...the ones who were parading through the White House in a steady stream while all of this was going on...the ones whose emails have been accidently on purpose "destroyed"?

Don't comment on our government. You don't know shit about it.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

mvscal wrote: Don't comment on our government. You don't know shit about it.
If this rule of yours held true you would only post in cooking forum about flan.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:Mv, if a person working in the Administration does something wrong or even a criminal act, that does not necessarily mean that the President had knowledge or was involved in any way.
What is clear at this point is that it goes beyond the IRS. Personally I have no doubt whatsoever that this trail of slime leads straight to the White House.

if this was the Bush admin they would've already been calling for his head in the Senate.

what a joke.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Dins, people in the U&L actually voted for this jackoff??

Frickin' unreal, man.

He greatly confused me -- and maybe part of it was the toy bicycle on his suit coat.

But anyway...

Wasn't this a HEARING??

Why is he ball-washing and partisan filibustering??

Dude needs a lengthy nap.
Like a forever nap.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yet another reason why it should be legal to take louisville sluggers to any head that has a bow tie hanging off it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Could one of you math whizzes explain the "1 dollar cut costs 7 dollars" deal to me. I never got past calc II. It must be some sort of high level differential something or other that would make it perfectly clear.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Felix, despite an investigation of the IRS being ongoing, the _resident came out in an interview and claimed that there was "not a smidgen of corruption."

Remember that?

In the face of what was going on at the time, it was quite a startling claim.

Making such a claim meant that he thinks he has inside information on the whole thing which COMPLETELY absolves IRS people (or WH people, and even himself) of wrong-doing.
What it means is that he knew the evidence was being/had been destroyed.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

poptart wrote:Dins, people in the U&L actually voted for this jackoff??

Hello? Earth/U&L to Pop?

Uhhh, he had a D by his name, didn't he?

Oregon is politically FUBAR. The people in the Valley don't bother with campaigns, because they don't need to. They go down the ballot and check off every D. The rest of the state is pretty diehard R. Catch is, over 70% of the people live in the Valley (Portland, Salem, Eugene, Corvallis areas).

Earl has been the rep in Dist. 3 for about as long as I can remember (I'm Dist. 1, that ousted the crazy chink in the tiger costume not too long ago... but I bet Derron voted for him **ducks thrown object**.

He greatly confused me
That's part of his "charm."

maybe part of it was the toy bicycle on his suit coat.
The bike capital of the US thinks it's cool.
But anyway...

Wasn't this a HEARING??

Why is he ball-washing and partisan filibustering??

He's gearing up for his full-on assault on federal marijuana laws (which I actually commend him for, quite "conservative" of him).

He's probably out of sorts from having a school shooting in his district last week, and can't go on an anti-gun rant, since much of his base is hardcore gun-toting, hardcore D voting rednecks, so he had to go off on something.

Dude needs a lengthy nap.
Like a forever nap.
He's a good egg, of questionable political morals.

Put it this way -- I'd trade him from my current (new, after ousting the tiger-suit-wearing, teen-girl-accosting douche) rep, all day long.

While my area may have some politically mega-fucked-up ideology, Earl actually gets out and gets the mood, and reps his constituents... I'll give him that. The message they want repped is whack, but he does their bidding, and doesn't go too far off the reservation. So in that regard, he actually does his job. I don't like what he reps, but he does do his job, and if every rep did the same, this country would be a better place (in part because they'd shoot down my home's idiocy via Earl).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Sonasoft was released from it's IRS contract 2 weeks after the infamous hard drive crash. They were responsible for back up duties.

Guess they didn't want to play ball, expect the congressional subpoenas soon.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Earl has been the rep in Dist. 3 for about as long as I can remember (I'm Dist. 1, that ousted the crazy chink in the tiger costume not too long ago... but I bet Derron voted for him **ducks thrown object**.
Sarcasm noted and excused since you damn well know the answer. Shrugging my shoulders. Oregon has been so liberal, there has not been a Republican governor since the early 80's I believe and not one elected to ANY state office since 1994. The conservatives best chance was farm boy Gordon Smith who got shown the door after one term. Handily elected in most counties, except those who actually matter, with all the filthy liberals in them, he was the last chance for conservatives in this state.

Earl is a complete tool, and his stand on legalizing weed will keep him firm in place for years to come. He kind of just roles with the flow and will ride that bitch until the end. His predecessor, Elizabeth ( I will steal your purse) Furse, retired to her vineyard in Helvetia, close to the midgets place. She then decided to run for County Commissioner, but was trounced by a good old fashioned businessman. Earl very well represents his district, since they are mirror images of him in various forms.

You get into Central Eastern and Southern Oregon, and conservatives are the majority. Just not enough to beat the bike riding food cart eating has oil smoking liberals in Portland, Eugene, Corvallis.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: Oregon has been so liberal, there has not been a Republican governor since the early 80's I believe
Late 80's, but I admire that you almost know your own state's recent history.
has oil
Hash oil duhron hash oil.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:His predecessor, Elizabeth ( I will steal your purse) Furse, retired to her vineyard in Helvetia, close to the midgets place.

She wasn't his predecessor, she was Dist. 1.

I've had the displeasure of dealing with Elizabeth many times. My buddy was the winemaker there for a few years, and I did some part time work here and there.

She's even more unpleasant in everyday life than she appears in her speeches. Just a truly nasty piece of work. First "African American woman" to serve in Congress.

BTW -- her and her ex (Bill Clinton's old buddy) are as tax-and-spend liberals as they come, but are rumored to not pay their taxes.

Got Furse, the Roloffs, and Wilson all right by each other out there -- I feel sorry for poor ol' Davies out in Helvetia.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Derron wrote:His predecessor, Elizabeth ( I will steal your purse) Furse, retired to her vineyard in Helvetia, close to the midgets place.

She wasn't his predecessor, she was Dist. 1.

I've had the displeasure of dealing with Elizabeth many times. My buddy was the winemaker there for a few years, and I did some part time work here and there.

She's even more unpleasant in everyday life than she appears in her speeches. Just a truly nasty piece of work. First "African American woman" to serve in Congress.

BTW -- her and her ex (Bill Clinton's old buddy) are as tax-and-spend liberals as they come, but are rumored to not pay their taxes.

Got Furse, the Roloffs, and Wilson all right by each other out there -- I feel sorry for poor ol' Davies out in Helvetia.
My bad, all the districts are the same fucked up mess to me. Elizabeth wanted to take the tax breaks away from Intel and make them pay their fair share. While I am not completely down with the cap, they certainly have brought billions, with a B to the area. She wants to limit any kind of urban boundary growth and force people to live in the zero lot line homes, while she lives in the country. And trying to convince the downtrodden that she is having trouble living on that Congressional pension.

Interesting dynamic with that gang of 3 in that area, probably looking at each other all the time. I hit an estate sale at Wilsons a couple of months ago, they were trying to sell a lot of low value stuff for top dollar. :shock: But they did have some good stuff that their "estate " sale person had no clue about. I spent about $ 60 and turned it into about $ 1,400 on eBay in three weeks.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?