Our weekend in sports

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mamamustanger
Elwood

Our weekend in sports

Post by mamamustanger »

Well it started out a typical weekend.....Friday night radio, followed by a football game of 9 and 10 years olds (Smackie's grandkids), on Saturday. Saturday night was another attempt for more sport activities. We had seats, great seats actually, for a baseball game. The Nats and the Marlins. They might not have been playoff potential, but with 3 kids under the age of 11, we took off full of enthusiasm and Starbursts for the game. Now Smackie, wanting to get the best deal possible, drove us around the stadium to find the "prime" parking spot. Prime is equal to cheap. Parking spot found we hiked to the ballpark kids in tow for a game that had the potential to be called for rain.

Fast forward 45 minutes after sitting in the rain we decided not game was to be played as it continued to rain.......hike back to our prime parking spot and head home. Popcorn and movie time the shoo the kids to bed.

Sunday, a loaf of bread down after making cinnamon toast and feeding the kiddos they are on their way home. Smackie and I have tickets to go back to the game we missed the night before...it's a date. This time we let someone else drive.....we take the metro. It's a beautiful night we are enjoying the game.The Nats win! Yeah!

Home we turn on the TV. Smackie decides to test my sports knowledge. "So you know what B-S-O means on the scoreboard?" he asks. " Of course I do!" I say.
"Balls, strikes and outs" I should have asked him the same thing. In my world as a nurse it BSO= bilateral salpingo-oopheretomy. He wouldnt have know that!
It doesn't stopped there. I know Calamari plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers and that Nanu Nanu was the guy who had the internet girlfriend that really didn't exist. And....let's not forget the father and son who both played football, last name Loafsofsoap. Their first name escapes me.

It's Monday, I had hardly wait for Monday night football, so I can impress him with how much more I know.

Have a good week and Play ball!
Last edited by mamamustanger on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Or weekend in sports

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Hey! Good to see you again!

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

'stanger wrote:Smackie and I have tickets to go back to the game we missed the night before...its a date.
A date?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jsc810 wrote:About time this place got a nurse. Rack.
Of all the people to post that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

mamamustanger wrote:Have a good week and Play ball!
Hey mama, hi. This is old White Cock speaking.
This space for sale
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:
Of all the people to post that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kind of like AP being glad more cross dressing trannies are posting here now. Or trev appreciating more stone cold alcoholics here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Ummm...I think that position is already filled...

:?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

About time this sordid clambake got another jizz-mopper.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

What was the other option beside a sports weekend?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So mamamustanger is Smackie's better half? Do she have the same flowing white hair? Do those old fucks wear matching outfits?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

`
Sudden Sam wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:So mamamustanger is Smackie's better half? Do she have the same flowing white hair? Do those old fucks wear matching outfits?
Who you calling "old fucks"? You, me, and them are about the same age, I'm pretty damn sure.
I just look younger than all you fossils.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

As someone who has met mama, I would put good money on her being significantly hotter than whatever cheese curd popping ogress you managed to wrangle from some farm town in "God's Country."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I'm sorry, man. That was just flat mean. :|

I'm sure your OL is a real...

I mean, I'm sure all the dudes would...

That is to say, I'm sure she looks real great in a...

What I'm trying to say is, I'll bet she bakes a mean tray of oatmeal raisin cookies and is a loyal viewer of the nightly news.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LOL, rack Mgo.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:What I'm trying to say is, I'll bet she bakes a mean tray of oatmeal raisin cookies and is a loyal viewer of the nightly news Wisconsin hockey
FTFY
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

My wife is decidedly younger than I. And almost as lovely. With slightly more pubic hair.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

You haven't seen her twat in 20 years and even then, the last night you got lucky, you had the lights turned off because you couldn't stand the sight of each other.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:You haven't seen her twat in 20 years and even then, the last night you got lucky, you had the lights turned off because you couldn't stand the sight of each other.
Whitey, I've seen your picture, I hate to imagine the creature that settled for you. Trust me, I look better at 60 than you did at 40.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goober McTuber wrote:Trust me...
pics or not, I have a nominal amount of trust and quite a bit of respect for many folks here, your self described "lovely" self is not among them.

But go ahead, admire yourself in the mirror to your disillusioned content.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Gee, Whitey, that is so hurtful. :lol: :lol:

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

mamasmackie's wife sounds pretty cool. I guess I never saw her previous posts because of the horrible posters like Cuda shitting up this place by himself and with his shit trolls enough to not care to read here anymore. Dude should just fucking leave this board and go. I don't even wish that shit poster on Russ's board either. Russ is a cool dude and doesn't deserve that fucking parasite of a poster that nobody likes.

Mrs Smackie, I've been a pediatric ventilator nurse for awhile after years of dealing with old demented people and sue-happy families. Of course Pedo in Seattle may take that the wrong way in his perverse mind. Anyway... RN, BSN is in the works. ;)

Please keep posting. The shit posters won't ever go away, but I'd like to hear more of your stories.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Atomic Punk wrote:after years of dealing with old demented people
I.E. changing bedpans.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:after years of dealing with old demented people
I.E. changing bedpans.
Cut Atomic Panties some slack. He's been changing bedpans for two or three years...a personal record for him in holding a single job.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22