Johnny Manziel, etc.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Johnny Manziel, etc.

Post by indyfrisco »

Yes, he's a punk ass bitch...but he's OUR punk ass bitch.

I've done a bit of lurking in my free time lately when I haven't been saving the world. Lefty, I must concur with someone else who said Johnny Football is living in your dome. I also understand your reply "How can't he be with ESPN forcing him down our throats." In any case, let it go. He's a bitch. He will get his comeuppance. I just hope it is after a national title for A&M.

By the way, my son got his Johnny Manziel jersey for his birthday yesterday. He was eccstatic. I did point out to my son multiple times during the Rice game that Johnny was "not being very sportsmanlike" with his trash talking. An 8 year old kid's gonna like who he likes. I'm still his hero, and that's all that matters.

As for our defense, jury is still out since half of the starters haven't played. This weekend's game won't be much of a barometer.

Everett's hit on the Rice player WAS NOT targeting. A&M shoulder hits Rice guy in the shoulder. I don't like the auto ejection. This should be reviewable just like a touchdown. If it IS reviewable, they certainly did not review the A&M play.

Overall, the A&M program and fanbase, as a whole, are not ready for this type of hype. I certainly am and have wanted us to get back to the level we were at in the 80s and early 90s. I don't talk about "class" or lack thereof a lot unless we are talking about taco tceh. The way Johnny Football acts makes him a perfect fit in tortillaland with his old OC. At this point, I just say "fuck it" and "Gig'em."

Judge me.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Johnny Manziel, etc.

Post by Goober McTuber »

Johnny Douchenozzle is gonna get lit up this year repeatedly. He won't last the season. Sorry you had to find out this way.

BTW, Satisfaction Jacksin hit the stores last week.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Good to see an Indy post.

I think you summed up my problem with Johnny Cash and Aggies when you said he is a bitch, but he is our bitch. Aggies like to talk a lot about honor, class, traditional, manners, etc. Johnny is none of those things, yet many still embrace him. If he were wearing a Taco Tech or Texas or OU jersey, those same folks would be saying he should never see the field. That is my issue with the Aggies on this one.

That said the wife and I are likely going to the game next weekend and the Texas game that night. We will be tailgating over on Simpson.

The good news for ATM is I think the Johnny feels the world is out to get him and that just fuels his fire. I would not surprise me at all to see ATM win next weekend because of the play of Mr Cash.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:Aggies like to talk a lot about honor, class
Consider the thread starter.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

WHERE is AggieGal when we need her!

:(
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

IndyFrisco wrote:Yes, he's a punk ass bitch...but he's OUR punk ass bitch.

Sums it up.
Go Bucs, Gators
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

The Seer wrote:WHERE is AggieGal when we need her!

:(
This.
"Keys, woman!"