It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: if there's anything funny about having a stroke

Post by mvscal »

Shlomart Ben Yisrael wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Takes one to know one, dickweed.
Great. The DC variant of IKYABWAI. Appropriate, I guess, in a thread started by Wags.

Dude, TOTKO has been around forever. You're just learning about it now?
Screwy doesn't have many arrows in his smack quiver, so he has to roll with what he's got.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:btw, Bri... it's just vapor with a healthy dose of nicotine but it beats the hell out of a patch. it's more a placebo than anything and virtually harmless. i'll be the first to admit it's a crutch but as the song goes ''whatever gets you thru the night''.
So you just had a series of strokes and you're still using nicotine which drastically elevates your blood pressure? Good idea, dumbass. I suppose you could be faulted for being an idiot. Your doctors don't have that excuse.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:btw, Bri... it's just vapor with a healthy dose of nicotine but it beats the hell out of a patch. it's more a placebo than anything and virtually harmless. i'll be the first to admit it's a crutch but as the song goes ''whatever gets you thru the night''.
So you just had a series of strokes and you're still using nicotine which drastically elevates your blood pressure? Good idea, dumbass. I suppose you could be faulted for being an idiot. Your doctors don't have that excuse.
when people have some sort of trauma and need to be in the hospital they tend to have high anxiety which also contributes to higher blood pressure. for a heavy smoker or drinker or drug addict, that anxiety is worse as they have severe withdrawal systems. allowing somebody to use e-cigs in the hospital isn't such a bad idea and different than using a patch which thev allow everywhere,

my blood pressure is under control, thanks.
l
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

...with a big-ass chew jammed in his maw, KC Scott wrote:
and stop fucking smoking
Guess we know now why the Royals went to hell this past week...

Godspeed your recovery, my friend.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Still surprised they allow it. There were guys using those vaporizers at work. Management put that down almost immediately. Apparently legal said it was a fire risk. Don't know or care how fucked up that might be, just figured at the time that it was one of those best practices things that just got enforced with no prior thought.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Have another smoke, dumbass.

Get better soon. Chat ain't the same without its favorite whipping boy.

And rack whoever it was with the stroke hand stranger jackoff blast.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Since you've had 3 strokes, you could argue with Dins and smackaholic on the pluses and minuses of 2 strokes versus 4 strokes.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Probably best to stay away from the golf course too. No sense starting a round with a three-stroke penalty.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Derron wrote:
trev wrote:Wags, I was wondering where you were in chat last Friday. Hope you feel better soon!

My 12 year dog had a stroke about 3 weeks ago and has made a full recovery.
I am sure that is a huge relief to Wags be compared to your dog. That should make him feel a lot better, knowing that the dog is back to licking his balls in less than 3 weeks.
Does he have to fight for position?

Wifey & I were at at TexMex joint in Austin a couple days ago and this reasonably attractive blond that was feeling no pain was sucking away on something that looked like a woodwind. Big mouthpiece on a couple of vapor sticks...started reciting types, strengths, etc...the guru of electric smokes. Said those "Blu" types don't have enough nic to get most monkeys off backs...but good luck...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Seer wrote:Wifey & I were at at TexMex joint in Austin a couple days ago and this reasonably attractive blond that was feeling no pain was sucking away on something that looked like a woodwind. Big mouthpiece on a couple of vapor sticks...started reciting types, strengths, etc...the guru of electric smokes. Said those "Blu" types don't have enough nic to get most monkeys off backs...but good luck...
Of course they don't. If the actually end result of nicotine "replacement" was independence from nicotine, then the smoking rates would already be around zero. You still have to have willpower and a support system and an understanding that going back to your old ways is a premature death sentence. How do I know? I chewed nicotine gum for 5 years while I weaned myself of the cigs.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

How does one actually start smoking? That is the part I never understood.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:How does one actually start smoking? That is the part I never understood.
For me it was something to do with my other hand while drinking. Yea, real fucking bright.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

BSmack wrote:You still have to have willpower and a support system and an understanding that going back to your old ways is a premature death sentence. How do I know? I chewed nicotine gum for 5 years while I weaned myself of the cigs.
I used to work with a dude who tried and tried to quit. He went the patch route, and would have a patch on and still be firing heaters up at 2 packs a day. Did that for a couple years. Dude had such a nic addition, he would lick his finger tips in meetings when he could not smoke. He once walked clear across the St Louis airport to hit the smoking room, between flights. No surprise when the big one hit him at 64 in his daughters living room, dead when he hit the floor.

The patch, gum is all bullshit. Just decide to quit and stick with it. Damage is already done when you get to be our age.

5 years on the gum and smokes ??? Props to your lack of will power there Bri. No sense in rushing anything like that.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

For me it was something to do with my other hand while drinking.
I have heard others say that as well. I just don't see the smoke attracting the opposite sex, or making the GF/wife happy. That is the part I never understood about smoking while drinking.

I used to work with a dude who tried and tried to quit. He went the patch route, and would have a patch on and still be firing heaters up
I would imagine it would be hard to keep one of those patches lit. Hence dude had to revert to the cancer sticks.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I quit for real about five years ago. I just said to myself "self, you have kids. This is fucking stupid" and never had one since. For perspective, I smoked for 15 years.

Seriously. You are all pussies.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Kinda hard to molest your daughter when you are dead eh R-Jack?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Moving Sale wrote:Kinda hard to molest your daughter when you are dead eh R-Jack?
What is wrong with you? Seriously.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Damn Wags...off the board for a couple of weeks and missed this. Get well soon bud, and NOW is the time to kick the cigs/nicotine and cut down or quit the booze.
Go Bucs, Gators
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

R-Jack wrote:I quit for real about five years ago. I just said to myself "self, you have kids. This is fucking stupid" and never had one since. For perspective, I smoked for 15 years.

I dipped Copenhagen for about 20 years and my flight surgeon pulled down my lower lip and said it's eating away at the gums and was bleeding. He said I need to stop ASAP. Scared the shit out of me and I quit on the spot. He took my remaining stash of Cope as he dipped also like the rest of my squadron.

The withdrawals were intense and a guy that tried to quit cigarettes said he wants to keep smoking and gave me his prescription nicotine gum. I went through all of that in a day and it was one of those things one needs to just get over. I've heard it's like quitting heroin. The headaches, shakes, nightmares, sweats when quitting cold turkey lasted about 4 days. Good for you R-Jerk!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote:I just don't see the smoke attracting the opposite sex, or making the GF/wife happy. That is the part I never understood about smoking while drinking.
You have to throw logic out the window when discussing women, especially those in the 18-24 year old range.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well played sir, well played.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Atomic Punk wrote:
R-Jack wrote:I quit for real about five years ago. I just said to myself "self, you have kids. This is fucking stupid" and never had one since. For perspective, I smoked for 15 years.

I dipped Copenhagen for about 20 years and my flight surgeon pulled down my lower lip and said it's eating away at the gums and was bleeding. He said I need to stop ASAP. Scared the shit out of me and I quit on the spot. He took my remaining stash of Cope as he dipped also like the rest of my squadron.

The withdrawals were intense and a guy that tried to quit cigarettes said he wants to keep smoking and gave me his prescription nicotine gum. I went through all of that in a day and it was one of those things one needs to just get over. I've heard it's like quitting heroin. The headaches, shakes, nightmares, sweats when quitting cold turkey lasted about 4 days. Good for you R-Jerk!
I dipped that shit for 22 years and in the last couple of years I was mowing through 2 cans a day. On June 22 I quit cold turkey and hope this quit is the final one. Don't really crave it, but I do dream about cigarettes and I'm eating like a mo-fucka, so I went from "husky" dipper to all around fat ass, but my breathe don't smell like ass no more. Hope it all turns out good War Wagon.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:5 years on the gum and smokes ??? Props to your lack of will power there Bri. No sense in rushing anything like that.
I started off by not smoking in the house, then not at work, then not in the car and finally I would only smoke when I had a drink. The last phase lasted a couple of years and then I just stopped smoking period.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

6 years ago I quit smoking and drinking on the same day. Cold turkey. I don't recommend this to anyone.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Props to you nicotine addicts that quit. I have a buddy that gets those weak-ass Skoal pouches and try them every now and again. Nicotine is more addictive than alcohol as I should know. campinfool, going through 2 tins a day is big time.

Python, what happened to make you quit both the same day? You could have had a withdrawal seizure let alone the typical withdrawal symptoms.

Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

I got tired of going to the doctor for bronchitis and my kid was getting old enough to realize I acted different when I had my whiskey. I guess I just decided to grow up.

Sucks.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

That makes sense. I remember some of your stories from years ago. Hopefully you never told Pedo in Seattle what state you live in. Very sobering thought indeed.

Just curious, what type of withdrawal symptoms did you endure?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Python wrote:6 years ago I quit smoking and drinking on the same day. Cold turkey. I don't recommend this to anyone.
When I stopped the nicotine gum and swore off smokes for good, I HAD to stay away from drink for a solid 6 months. It wasn't until an old friend's father was diagnosed with (of all things) lung cancer that I touched a drop. Very weird just having quit smoking to be drinking with and commiserating about his father's condition as said best friend puffed on heater after heater. I never touched one smoke that night. He still hasn't quit. He probably never will. His wife smokes constantly and all over the house. Needless to say, I don't visit much these days.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:Kinda hard to molest your daughter when you are dead eh R-Jack?
What is wrong with you? Seriously.
It's a pretty simple question. Why are your panties all in a bunch over it?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Never stupid enough to start (although it helped having a mother who smoked as an example of what that shit does to the body).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Never stupid enough to start (although it helped having a mother who smoked as an example of what that shit does to the body).
Maybe that's why you are a pedophile now. You made no such argument to support smoking, but you are proof that it fucks up its tardlings that get shit out of a fat mamas rotted vag.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:It's a pretty simple question. Why are your panties all in a bunch over it?
What part of your midget lawyer brain sends you the signal that "you molest your daughter smack!" is funny in any way? Regardless, it's a post that says a lot more about you than it does him.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

And of course you called him out when he did it dozens and dozens of times right tard?
I didn't drop it to be funny you stupid lazy fuck.
Pull your head out of your ass before you post again on this subject ok?
TIA
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Moving Sale wrote:And of course you called him out when he did it dozens and dozens of times right tard?
Did what? He cracked on himself for molesting his own daughter? Link??
So then why did you "drop it," small fry? What, you've got some sort of evidence that R-Jack committed the unspeakable? :lol:

This oughta be good.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Moving Sale wrote:And of course you called him out when he did it dozens and dozens of times right tard?
Pull your head out of your ass before you post again on this subject ok?
TIA
Serious question for the pot smokers here... Moving Bowels just accused R-Jerkoff for molesting his own daughter. This dude is involved with defending black prison cock males in the San Luis Obispo area for their crimes. Does Moving Bowels have any credibility at this point?

It's one thing to banter with a few jerkoffs you would have a beer with, but when you see this shit, is this dude seriously fucked up? What the hell is wrong with you TV0?

Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

Damn dude. Wish you a speedy recovery, like by Thursday night
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cueball wrote:Wish you a speedy recovery, like by Thursday night
Who? Whitey or Atomic Drunk?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Cueball wrote:Wish you a speedy recovery, like by Thursday night
Who? Whitey or Atomic Drunk?
The latter isn't very likely.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

A stroke, sometimes referred to by the older term cerebrovascular accident (CVA), is the rapid loss of brain function due to disturbance in the blood supply to the brain
My guess, Whitey, is that you've been having minor strokes for years.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Atomic Punk wrote: Just curious, what type of withdrawal symptoms did you endure?
Insanity mostly. And I'm almost serious.