Let's take a trip to the Archives.....

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Let's take a trip to the Archives.....

Post by R-Jack »

My thirst for entertainment on the boards is harder to satiate with our current topics. I have found myself looking into T1B's past to fill the void you one-poorly-executed-trick-to-the-point-of-needing-a-trip-to-the-glue-factory ponies are leaving here. I actually would suggest it to everyone. it's interesting to go back and remember some truly funny moments and see how well some of those moments and experiences have held up over time.

Rather than tell you uncreative dipshits to go execute a reading assignment, I'd like to challenge you takeless taint sniffers to partake in an interactive time waster. It goes like this: Pick a thread from the archives. Post a take that you would post in that thread if it were not closed. The person to guess what thread it would belong in posts the next take....and so on. Try and not make it too obvious, by posting the thread author or quotes or pics. This may be difficult for you god awful idiots to grasp, but can you at least fucking try?

For example, if I post.......
Hey, I know Dan Fouts. You would be surprised at how desolate, short, chubby and South American he has become since his playing days. He's really down on his luck. Will you send him a couple hundred bucks?
The correct response would be.
http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... =11&t=6361

Then you post. Can you brain dead sacks of shit keep up?

I'll get the ball rolling. Have fun or kill yourself.

That's what your friend divorced her over? Dumbass. If she was my wife I'd have that problem licked in three minutes.

Sin,
The Bootie Lover.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Let's take a trip to the Archives.....

Post by Cuda »

are any of my old Dear Dottie posts in there? I'll take your answer off the air
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Cuda wrote:are any of my old Dear Dottie posts in there? I'll take your answer off the air
Most of your posts can be found in the T.R.O.T.S. Forum.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

The good old days weren't as great as proclaimed.

I recall my first internet social media dabbling back in the late 90's. I entered into some AOl chatroom upon getting my new Gateway computer, and the folks in there were mulling about and speaking of a certain nic {let's call him "B-Deviled"}. All anyone seemed to discuss was when this character would show up. I waited for about an hour to witness this 'messiah' enter into the room and listened to the comparisons of this guy as something to the Second Coming of Christ.

Finally he enters the room-

WTF!@!! You people are Fukken SAD. This place is LAME.

I am outta here.

Yeah those sure were the good old days.