Found the fat tripping cop....harassing citizens.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Found the fat tripping cop....harassing citizens.

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:He didn't violate any laws but he was clearly a threat anyway. Of course he was a threat.
To whom?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
To whom who?
ftfy

Sincerely, smackaholic
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:He didn't violate any laws but he was clearly a threat anyway. Of course he was a threat.
To whom?
To anyone who could be injured or die as a result of being shot by a loaded AR-15. Piss off a normal person and the result might be a fist-fight or what have you. Intruduce a loaded AR-15 to the equation and things may very well escalate into something newsworthy.

Which it did. Fortunately, it didn't go any further.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote: Fortunately, it didn't go any further.
Of course it didn't. Because he wasn't a threat to anyone, you pearl-clutching ninny.

Fuck off.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

You're right, he didn't violate any laws....and he was legally carrying a concealed weapon. BFD! He threatened no one and the cops should have let him go. The cops escalated a situation for no reason other than the guy was legally carrying guns and wrongfully arrested him for resisting, which he didn't. He also didn't interfere with the cop performing his duties but yet that's what they ended up charging him with. You'd have a point if he'd made any threats to anyone, but he hadn't, and would never have been cuffed and detained if the cop had any police skills other than that of a Nazi storm trooper.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

88 wrote:

There is a time and place for citizens to keep and bear arms. Public spaces are not proper, if they alarm other members of the public.
Care to expound on that a little bit and what your definition of "public"and "proper" is ? And how that should be determined and enforced ?
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote:Morons carrying loaded AR-15s on public streets have nothing to with real freedom.
But under the US Constitution and with some restrictions all ready in place, that is his right under the 2A. So removing his right to carry a loaded AR on a public street would help preserve"real freedom"?

How about the hundreds of thousands of law abiding citizens legally carrying weapons every day ? That has nothing to do with real freedom ?
Derron
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

88, that Satellite pic you post shows an intersection in the middle of some sort of agriculture fields. Yes, there is a housing development a few blocks away, but, it is not what you are trying to paint it as. So what if it is in the "city limits". That means jack shit. Cougars and wild hogs don't read city limits signs. It would not be odd to expect such an area to be lousy with hogs as they probably use those fields as buffets. And if there are hogs, there are cougars, if there are cougars in that area as cougars are as fond of bacon as most folks.

Someone mentioned Watertown, Ma. I will admit that carrying an AR down the street today there might be a bad idea, I'll bet there are an assload of Watertown residents who wish the fukk they did have an AR right about now.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace wrote:
You're right, he didn't violate any laws....and he was legally carrying a concealed weapon. BFD! He threatened no one and the cops should have let him go. The cops escalated a situation for no reason other than the guy was legally carrying guns and wrongfully arrested him for resisting, which he didn't. He also didn't interfere with the cop performing his duties but yet that's what they ended up charging him with. You'd have a point if he'd made any threats to anyone, but he hadn't, and would never have been cuffed and detained if the cop had any police skills other than that of a Nazi storm trooper.
:meds:

A Nazi storm trooper would have shot him on sight and wouldn't have bothered to come up with a story about the guy threatening him with the gun.

Eagle Scout training? With an AR-15?

:lol:

Defending this guy on lawful grounds is fine. Trying to argue that he isn't a moronic gun whacko? No chance. It's legal to own an AR-15 and it's probably just as legal to walk into a crowded theater with a loaded one strapped to your chest, but if you do so you're either a lunatic or a gun-addled idiot.

Defending gun-addled idiots who walk around carrying loaded AR-15s FOR NO FUCKING REASON on the basis of "freedom!" is just laughable.

Laughable, as in mvscal and his comical internet tough guy act.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron wrote:
88 wrote:There is a time and place for citizens to keep and bear arms. Public spaces are not proper, if they alarm other members of the public.
Care to expound on that a little bit and what your definition of "public"and "proper" is ? And how that should be determined and enforced ?
Common sense and probable cause both dictate that any moron walking around in public carrying a loaded AR-15 fully deserves to be stopped, questioned, and as mvscal so often loves to say about stupid people, shot in the back of the head just for being such a goddamned dick.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron wrote:
Van wrote:Morons carrying loaded AR-15s on public streets have nothing to with real freedom.
But under the US Constitution and with some restrictions all ready in place, that is his right under the 2A. So removing his right to carry a loaded AR on a public street would help preserve"real freedom"?

How about the hundreds of thousands of law abiding citizens legally carrying weapons every day ? That has nothing to do with real freedom ?
Common sense. There is no (good) reason whatsoever for any citizen to carry a loaded AR-15 in public. No freedoms worth a bucket of spit are at risk there.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote:There is no (good) reason whatsoever for any citizen to carry a loaded AR-15 in public. No freedoms worth a bucket of spit are at risk there.
No reason other than the second Amendment of the US Constitution allows it.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Van wrote: Common sense ...... shot in the back of the head just for being such a goddamned dick.
I see the connection here after you point it out so well.
Derron
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Derron wrote:
Van wrote:There is no (good) reason whatsoever for any citizen to carry a loaded AR-15 in public. No freedoms worth a bucket of spit are at risk there.
That isn't at issue. I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.

The point is about common sense and what this moron thought would happen by parading his stupidity so blatantly in public. He's just lucky he didn't run into Mace's Nazi storm trooper cop because all the 2nd Amendment rights in the world wouldn't do him a lick of good if that cop felt threatened and decided to eliminate the threat through the application of deadly force. Dead men can't bitch about their Constitutional rights.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Apparently Van's a fucking idiot who thinks people should be arrested when they're not breaking the law. Maybe that's how things work in your neck of the woods, but not where I live. If people got locked up for not having common sense, you'd have been incarcerated years ago.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote: But if you choose to do so, you have to respect the rights of others to feel safe and free in public places.
The right to feel "safe and free"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk to your Mommy. I'm sure she'll be happy to tuck you in and read you a story.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:
Derron wrote:
That isn't at issue. I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.

The point is about common sense and what this moron thought would happen by parading his stupidity so blatantly in public. He's just lucky he didn't run into Mace's Nazi storm trooper cop because all the 2nd Amendment rights in the world wouldn't do him a lick of good if that cop felt threatened and decided to eliminate the threat through the application of deadly force. Dead men can't bitch about their Constitutional rights.
Fuck you. Seriously. No bullshit. No trolling. Just a big, hearty FUCK YOU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

88 wrote:Arrested? No, unless he is a dick during the investigation that should occur and he should reasonably expect to occur and should voluntarily participate in.
And give up his gun because some fatass idiot cop orders him to when he's done absolutely nothing in violation of the law? Yeah, that makes perfect sense. :roll: I can understand why you're an attorney who has nothing better to do than post on a message board all day.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Van wrote:
Derron wrote:No reason other than the second Amendment of the US Constitution allows it.
What??

Why? What part of the definition of inalienable defeats you?

Look, Van, I don't own a gun. I don't need one. But I reserve the right to purchase and carry one if I so desire. And I certainly wouldn't wet myself if I saw a man swinging an AR on a tactical sling walking down a rural road with a 10 year old kid. Granted, this isn't Texas, but the pick-'em-up trucks parked out-front of my high school with gun racks splayed across the back winder weren't exactly an uncommon occurrence in my formative years. Maybe it works diff'ernt living out there in nut land as you do, but most folks I know are fairly comfortable in the presence of guns.

Still believe the law needs to be changed? Have at it. There are TWO mechanisms within the United States Constitution that provide for it. Sorry, but your opinion and Jsc's polls ain't gonna cut it. Deal with it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:the investigation that should occur
"Hi! How are you fellas doin today? Me? Oh, not too bad all things considered. So, what are you two up to this afternoon? Working on a merit badge? That's great. My nephew was an Eagle Scout. You mind if I see your paperwork on that .45. Just a formality, you understand. Well, looks like everything's in order. You folks have nice day."

Yeah, that's some pretty tough police work there.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace wrote:Apparently Van's a fucking idiot who thinks people should be arrested when they're not breaking the law. Maybe that's how things work in your neck of the woods, but not where I live. If people got locked up for not having common sense, you'd have been incarcerated years ago.
In your case there is no "apparently" about it since you clearly can't read and comprehend even the simplest declarative statements such as...
I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.
Stupid, hard-headed old people. Christ.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:That isn't at issue. I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.

:lol:

You..."no trolling"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, that clown ship sailed during the First Age of these here smack boards. You long ago passed into Bobo Valinor, and there is no coming back.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:
Mace wrote:Apparently Van's a fucking idiot who thinks people should be arrested when they're not breaking the law. Maybe that's how things work in your neck of the woods, but not where I live. If people got locked up for not having common sense, you'd have been incarcerated years ago.
In your case there is no "apparently" about it since you clearly can't read and comprehend even the simplest declarative statements such as...
I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.
Stupid, hard-headed old people. Christ.
Yes, dumbass, I read the bullshit you posted and it's clear that you know it was perfectly legal but yet you think he should have been arrested. Dumbfuckery at its finest. And the law is not going to change, idiot, because it's called the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Anyone else you'd like to have arrested for not breaking the law, you stupid fucking drama queen?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Truman wrote:
Van wrote:
Derron wrote:No reason other than the second Amendment of the US Constitution allows it.
What??

None of it, obviously, since I'm not arguing that the guy wasn't within his legal rights to do what he did. I have already conceded that point. In fact, I never contested it.
Still believe the law needs to be changed? Have at it. There are TWO mechanisms within the United States Constitution that provide for it. Sorry, but your opinion and Jsc's polls ain't gonna cut it. Deal with it.
I agree with you, and I am dealing with it. I really don't give two shits about it. Like gay marriage, abortion rights and the WNBA this is just another news story to me. We will soon move on to another story that doesn't affect me, and I'll be equally blase about that one too.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace wrote:I read the bullshit you posted and it's clear that you know it was perfectly legal but yet you think he should have been arrested.
No, I said it shouldn't be legal, but since it is legal he wasn't breaking the law and should not have been arrested.

How did you ever get this far with such a horrific inability to read and comprehend basic English?
And the law is not going to change, idiot, because it's called the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Already agreed to that one, too. Jesus, you are one serious...
stupid fucking drama queen
Check your act here. You're the one whose panties are in a wad about absolutely nothing, Mister Nazi Storm Trooper Cops.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:Common sense and probable cause both dictate that any moron walking around in public carrying a loaded AR-15 fully deserves to be stopped, questioned, and as mvscal so often loves to say about stupid people, shot in the back of the head just for being such a goddamned dick.
You clearly did not say he should have been arrested. No, you thought he should be "stopped, questioned, and shot in the back of the head." My bad, dumbass.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Van wrote:
Truman wrote:
Van wrote: That isn't at issue. I've already stated that it's legal. It shouldn't be, but it is, so until the law is changed that's a nonissue.
What??

None of it, obviously, since I'm not arguing that the guy wasn't within his legal rights to do what he did. I have already conceded that point. In fact, I never contested it.
No, Van, you didn't. You stated the law is legal, but it needs to be changed. I asked you "why".

You ducked it. I'll ask you again: Why should it be illegal for someone to stroll down a public street carrying a weapon in a non-threatening fashion? A non-gay, liberal hand-wringing response would be appreciated. TIA.

Would you prefer a discussion limiting your First Amendment rights? They do that in Just-OK Britain, you know. I'd suspect that you would be just a little bit more animated defending that right were it to be case.
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

Why should it be illegal for someone to stroll down a public street carrying a weapon in a non-threatening fashion? A non-gay, liberal hand-wringing response would be appreciated. TIA.
Because I don't trust the government to determine who is legal in who isn't.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

WE are the government, fuckstick.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Truman wrote:
Van wrote:I'm not arguing that the guy wasn't within his legal rights to do what he did. I have already conceded that point. In fact, I never contested it.
No, Van, you didn't. You stated the law is legal, but it needs to be changed. I asked you "why".

You ducked it.
No, I didn't. I already answered it with two simple words: 'common sense.'

The Founding Fathers did not envision weapons of that sort when they wrote the Constitution, and I am confident enough in their combined intellect and wisdom to believe that they would have been strenuously against the notion of Joe Citizen walking down the street with a loaded AR-15 in our current society.

I don't believe for one second that their idea of inalienable rights or even the need for a well-regulated militia would have included such things.

Common sense. I think one of those dudes even wrote a piece about it.
I'll ask you again: Why should it be illegal for someone to stroll down a public street carrying a weapon in a non-threatening fashion?
Depends on the weapon. There is simply no need for a private citizen to own such a weapon, much less for him to walk through town with it.

And "non-threatening" is entirely a matter of one's perception. I guarantee you that most people would immediately feel threatened were they to encounter some asshat rolling through the local shopping mall with a loaded AR-15. If I'm a person of Arab appearance and I'm walking with my brother who also looks Arab and we're both licensed to carry concealed handguns, well, hell, when I see Johnny Reb coming towards me with a gun like that (especially on the heels of 9/11 or any other event that inspired mass hysteria against Arabs) you can bet your ass that my hand would be inching towards that concealed weapon. As soon as Elmer Fudd sees me doing that, you know he's thinking the same thing.

In the blink of an eye what should have merely involved nothing more than hard looks could easily escalate into Derron's idea of porn.

Limit it to concealed handguns on the street and neither person immediately feels threatened.
Last edited by Van on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Truman wrote:WE are the government, fuckstick.
Tell that to the current SCOTUS.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Truman wrote:A non-gay, liberal hand-wringing response would be appreciated.
Why are you asking Van then?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:hfal: <---------

Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

Truman wrote:WE are the government, fuckstick.
Is there a group of people out there who are legal yet very volatile and stupid?

I think it best that some legal boundry be in place.

I'm not ready for every ghetto monkey to brashly expose their arsonal in public.

I know the argument will be that they're probably armed to the teeth anyways. But I just might like to feel that ignorance is bliss for the time being
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Toddowen wrote:Is there a group of people out there who are legal yet very volatile and stupid?
Raider Fan, SECBSH, Hood Rat, NASCAR Neck, Philly Fan (any sport), Soccer Fan, Softball Guy, Road Rage Moron, Reactionary Thumper, any follower of strict Sharia law, Bowling League Guy, etc.

That list is practically endless.

Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

Also should mention that once the free for all of carrying an ar-15 is in place, that is going to be a "ghetto thing" in obtaining street cred for being seen in public flashing ones weaponry as if they were $3,000 rims on their Lexus.

And then of course we'll have the whole racial profiling things to deal with when the police start questioning them.
Toddowen

Post by Toddowen »

If I was coloured and wanted to get some easy suit money, I would immediately go out and exercize my right to carry an AR-15 down the street in any town USA that will have LE who will violate my 2nd amendment rights....just like how dimskull exhibited while his son held the camera.

Should be a cinch. Heck..multiple towns and multiple civil suits. Who needs to work with easy $$$ like that just waiting to be picked from the tree? Think I'll start with areas that have backwoods police departments who protect a community of potentially gulible jurors. Southeast Connecticut sounds perfect. How about your burg? Are you all ready to fork out the dinero for dimwit's African equal?

By the way, I do hold a CCW and consider myself pro-gun. I don't want to see hunters being harrassed by the police just because they want to cross the street from one side of the the state gaming preserve to the other, or someones private land. But I'm not in favor of open carry. In my opinion it should all be concealed except if someone is legitimately hunting or engaged in target practice where applicable.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

88 wrote:Back in the 1980's, I was a member of two different university rifle teams. I used to have on campus with an Anschutz rifle (e.g., from the range to my apartment or to someone else's apartment). I was stopped frequently. It was never a problem.
This wouldn't have been a problem either if the cop had used common sense.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Van wrote:
Toddowen wrote:Is there a group of people out there who are legal yet very volatile and stupid?
Raider Fan, SECBSH, Hood Rat, NASCAR Neck, Philly Fan (any sport), Soccer Fan, Softball Guy, Road Rage Moron, Reactionary Thumper, any follower of strict Sharia law, Bowling League Guy, etc.

That list is practically endless.
Jeep Guy, All About Harley Guy, Hand Wash Your Car at a Car Wash Guy...........
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mace wrote:
88 wrote:Back in the 1980's, I was a member of two different university rifle teams. I used to have on campus with an Anschutz rifle (e.g., from the range to my apartment or to someone else's apartment). I was stopped frequently. It was never a problem.
This wouldn't have been a problem either if the cop had used common sense.
Common sense or a psychic?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22