Joke

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Joke

Post by Sirfindafold »

Jack goes to the doctor and says, "Doc I'm having trouble getting my penis erect. Can you help me?"
After a complete examination, the doctor tells Jack, "Well the problem with you is that the muscles around the base of your penis are damaged. There's really nothing I can do for your unless you're willing to try an experimental treatment."
Jack asks sadly, "What is this experiment?"
"Well," the doctor explains, "what we would do is take the muscles from the trunk of a baby elephant and implant them in your penis."
Jack thinks about it silently, then says, "Well, the thought of going through life without ever having sex again is too much, let's go for it."
A few weeks after the operation Jack was given the green light o use is his improved equipment. He planned a romantic evening for his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in the city.
In the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being painful. To release the pressure Jack unzipped his fly. His penis immediately sprung from his pants, went to the top of the table, grabbed a roll and then returned to his pants.
His girlfriend was stunned at first but then said with a sly smile, "That was incredible! Can you do it again?"
With his eyes still watering, Jack replied, "Well I guess so, but I don't think I can fit another roll up my ass."

:|
Get fucked
Just do it

Re: Joke

Post by Get fucked »

Get fucked.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

what happened next?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Martyred wrote:Image
Here I though a diet of subway subs was all he needed to lose the weight.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best sirfindafold joke ever.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

It's an old Buddy Hackett joke, he did it better.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri ... n0oWjjAW8w
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

WolverineSteve wrote:It's an old Buddy Hackett joke
Meaning it's an older joke someone else did before him.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits