Possible BlondieBabe sighting (Gutted Yak Media)

The best of the best
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Possible BlondieBabe sighting (Gutted Yak Media)

Post by Cuda »

'Cool Mom' accused of holding sex-and-drug parties for teenage boys...
ARVADA, Colo. (AP) - A 40-year-old Arvada woman who police say wanted to be seen as a, "cool mom", is suspected of supplying drugs and alcohol to high school boys, and having sex with them.

****** ******* faces charges of sexual assault and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say she had parties for the boys almost every week between October 2003 and October 2004.

She's accused of giving them marijuana, methamphetamine and alcohol.

Investigators said Johnson told them she wasn't popular in high school, but recently felt like "one of the group."

Police began investigating her after one of the boys told his mother about the alleged encounters.
Other than the (way too-young) age 40, the rest is classic BlondieBabe
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

I don't see any references to scabby nipples dragging in the dirt when she walks.

I'm calling bullshit.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I don't see any references to scabby nipples dragging in the dirt when she walks.
DAYUM!
rack it
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

It gets better.
An Arvada woman who allegedly supplied sex, drugs and alcohol to high school boys told police she did it because she wanted to be a "cool mom," according to an arrest affidavit.

***** ******, 40, admitted to police that she gave marijuana, methamphetamine and various kinds of alcoholic drinks to eight Arvada West High School boys at parties she hosted almost every week at her home, the document said.

One boy said he drank alcohol practically every day at her home.

******* also admitted having sex with five of the boys and said she used methamphetamine for "self- medication to help with her ADHD," according to the affidavit.

"She described herself as a 'cool mom,' " said Detective R.J. Vander Veen in the arrest affidavit.

He said ******* confided that "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began 'feeling like one of the group.' "

The affidavit was unclear on whether any of ******'s children were present at the parties.

****** told police "she was responsible and would not allow the kids to leave the residence intoxicated," the detective said. She explained she gave them amphetamine at her home because she could control what happened.

******* also admitted to knowing how old the boys were when she gave them alcohol and had sex with them, the detective said.

******* was arrested in December and has a preliminary hearing next month on charges that include two counts of sexual assault, two counts of distributing a controlled substance and eight counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The parties took place between October 2003 and October 2004.

******* could not be reached for comment. A woman who answered the phone at her home hung up when a reporter called.

Authorities became involved after one of the boys confided in his mother, who called Arvada police.

One of the boys told police he attended parties at *******'s home once every week or two, where she would supply vodka, rum, tequila, bourbon and beer. The boy said ****** "poured me shots of tequila one time and I consumed seven to 10 shots in a 10-minute period."

On another occasion, he said, he drank three-fourths of a bottle of Southern Comfort supplied by *******, who also performed oral sex on him.

One boy said ****** had sex with more than one boy at a time. ****** admitted the sexual encounters but was foggy on the details, she told police, because she was "a little tipsy from drinking," according to the affidavit.

One boy said ****** gave him and a friend amphetamine in November 2003 so they could help clean her house.

A boy told police he was given "McCormick's" in exchange for doing yardwork at ******'s home and ran over an apple tree with a mower because he was drunk. He said ****** permitted the intoxicated boys to drive her car to the dump to unload branches.

One boy got very emotional during his police interview and said he felt ****** "took advantage of the kids sexually by giving them alcohol and having sex with them afterwards," Vander Veen said.
All it takes is one fucking faggot to ruin a good deal for everybody else
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Cuda wrote:It gets better.
An Arvada woman who allegedly supplied sex, drugs and alcohol to high school boys told police she did it because she wanted to be a "cool mom," according to an arrest affidavit.

***** ******, 40, admitted to police that she gave marijuana, methamphetamine and various kinds of alcoholic drinks to eight Arvada West High School boys at parties she hosted almost every week at her home, the document said.

One boy said he drank alcohol practically every day at her home.

******* also admitted having sex with five of the boys and said she used methamphetamine for "self- medication to help with her ADHD," according to the affidavit.

"She described herself as a 'cool mom,' " said Detective R.J. Vander Veen in the arrest affidavit.

He said ******* confided that "she was never popular with classmates in high school and now began 'feeling like one of the group.' "

The affidavit was unclear on whether any of ******'s children were present at the parties.

****** told police "she was responsible and would not allow the kids to leave the residence intoxicated," the detective said. She explained she gave them amphetamine at her home because she could control what happened.

******* also admitted to knowing how old the boys were when she gave them alcohol and had sex with them, the detective said.

******* was arrested in December and has a preliminary hearing next month on charges that include two counts of sexual assault, two counts of distributing a controlled substance and eight counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. The parties took place between October 2003 and October 2004.

******* could not be reached for comment. A woman who answered the phone at her home hung up when a reporter called.

Authorities became involved after one of the boys confided in his mother, who called Arvada police.

One of the boys told police he attended parties at *******'s home once every week or two, where she would supply vodka, rum, tequila, bourbon and beer. The boy said ****** "poured me shots of tequila one time and I consumed seven to 10 shots in a 10-minute period."

On another occasion, he said, he drank three-fourths of a bottle of Southern Comfort supplied by *******, who also performed oral sex on him.

One boy said ****** had sex with more than one boy at a time. ****** admitted the sexual encounters but was foggy on the details, she told police, because she was "a little tipsy from drinking," according to the affidavit.

One boy said ****** gave him and a friend amphetamine in November 2003 so they could help clean her house.

A boy told police he was given "McCormick's" in exchange for doing yardwork at ******'s home and ran over an apple tree with a mower because he was drunk. He said ****** permitted the intoxicated boys to drive her car to the dump to unload branches.

One boy got very emotional during his police interview and said he felt ****** "took advantage of the kids sexually by giving them alcohol and having sex with them afterwards," Vander Veen said.
All it takes is one fucking faggot to ruin a good deal for everybody else
Would it qualify as a good deal if it was BlondieBabe ?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

If you're 15 and get drunk driving lessons it could qualify as a good deal to let Blondie go down on you, provided you didn't have to watch her take her dentures out or bra off
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
C-Squared
Idiot

Post by C-Squared »

Did the broad have any noticeable bruises from having her old man use her as a heavy bag?

No?

Nope, not BlondiePig.
Pride lasts a helluva lot longer than pain.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Yeah. Not seeing any talk there about ass cheecks slapping off of her calves when she walks either.

Still calling bullshit.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

That's because they slap off her ankles.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

JCT, I think you're getting her ass cheecks mixed up with her meat drapes.

I could be wrong.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:JCT, I think you're getting her ass cheecks mixed up with her meat drapes.

I could be wrong.
Maybe it's hard to tell the difference .
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smack can be brutal...
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:I don't see any references to scabby nipples dragging in the dirt when she walks.

I'm calling bullshit.
pics????

maybe not
:wink:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.

Post by Guest »

[flash width=350 height=300]http://www.theoneboard.com/tlc.swf[/flash]
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

Holy shit! :lol:

Fucking RACK & archive!!!! :lol:
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Damn Cinder! After 2 years you really don't give a flying fuck!

RACK RATHER B BLOWN!
The only right answer to a fool is silence
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Shit. I forgot all about that vid.

RACK IT AND 'CHIVE.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Thank you very little Orc... :twisted:

It's been a good 3 years since I had the retching dry heaves, while LMAO....got through it this time whith only 1 blow.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Post by Guest »

I'm all played out, Roach.

Nothing new up in this bitch.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Rack BlondieBabe!

and Rack the Orcinus Flash!

Oops!
Last edited by Jack on Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

It has been one of the best of the best.

But, I can't make it stop.

Rip City
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Jsc810 wrote:What was that snatch monster (?) pic of BlondieBabe? Someone has to still have that, I hope.
As Requested......

/edit......

Freaking Red X Webspawner shit......

Here's the small version

Last edited by KC Scott on Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Who's got the one of Perk being decapitated by a floral clock?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Nishlord wrote:Who's got the one of Perk being decapitated by a floral clock?
That would be the Moderator of the Golf Fourm
SirTroll™Alot
Fuckin' Noob

Post by SirTroll™Alot »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Troll™s on ludes should not post.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Holy Crap!

Bump just for the flash on page 1
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:[That would be the Moderator of the Golf Fourm, the one that doesn't actually post in the Golf Forum.
Had to do a little FTFY.

And give that clip the "Train Wreck Award." Disturbing and gross, but I couldn't look away. RACK!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Solo
Elwood

Post by Solo »

Rack orc.