What nobody is talking about the IIHF world hockey champions

Get the Puck out of here...

Moderator: Shoalzie

fix
Eternal Scobode

What nobody is talking about the IIHF world hockey champions

Post by fix »

Or about Canada beating the U.S. en route to winning yet another championship?

Ya, I know... spring time hockey just doesn't have the same feel to it without an Ottawa Senators exit from the playoffs at the hands of the Leafs.

But if I'm Doug McLean of Columbus.. I'm offering Thornton a very nice free agent deal and trying to pry him out of Boston.
Nash and him together are sick..
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

No TV coverage in the states. Have seen a few highlights though, love how they stick some shitty Skuda car in the corners where fans should be.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cross Traffic wrote:No TV coverage in the states. Have seen a few highlights though, love how they stick some shitty Skuda car in the corners where fans should be.

I'd watch the games if they showed them but I haven't had enough inspiration to look online to see what's going on. I can honestly say, I don't really care.
Smoked Meat
You got served

Re: What nobody is talking about the IIHF world hockey champ

Post by Smoked Meat »

Otis wrote:Or about Canada beating the U.S. en route to winning yet another championship?
yay
NHL Gamecenter Live saved my life!!! Go Habs Go!
Viper in Vancouver
shit disturber

Post by Viper in Vancouver »

Shoalzie wrote:
Cross Traffic wrote:No TV coverage in the states. Have seen a few highlights though, love how they stick some shitty Skuda car in the corners where fans should be.

I'd watch the games if they showed them but I haven't had enough inspiration to look online to see what's going on. I can honestly say, I don't really care.
Apparently ESPN was offered the rights for free an they still turned them down. TSN must be pissed about that
Is Rozy a man or a woman? This thing has a chicks name and deleates threads about hot chicks. I'm guessing this loser isn't a dude
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

They are too busy pimping their wonderful original programing like the most boring sports trivia game and bowling night.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Cross Traffic wrote:They are too busy pimping their wonderful original programing like the most boring sports trivia game and bowling night.

True...

I find it funny watching all of the alternative programming on ESPN since they don't have the playoffs this year. The only thing I gave ESPN credit for in the past was how much of the playoffs they aired on ESPN/ESPN2/ABC. Not having the Stanley Cup playoffs left some huge chunks of time in their schedule. I wish they'd just show more MLB but instead, I have to see a mini-marathon of Stump the Schwab or college baseball.

On the subject of Stump the Schwab...am I the only person here that thinks The Schwab needs a beating? That arrogant fat dork probably wrote all of the questions in the game and that's why he never loses. It's pretty bad when you're on a show with Stu Scott and he's not the most annoying person on the show.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Rack Shoalzie!!!!

There is no way that guy knows all those answers, some of that stuff is way obscure. College baseball is unwatchable, until they get rid of the aluminum bat. Cal State Fullerton is just down the street, but I have never felt the need to watch a 20-15 baseball game.
scritti
The Internationalist

Post by scritti »

Shoalzie wrote:
On the subject of Stump the Schwab...am I the only person here that thinks The Schwab needs a beating?
HELL YES!!!!
Guess what-I got a FEVAH...and the only prescription is MORE COWBELL
AcidQueen
Pit-Fighter

Post by AcidQueen »

Shoalzie wrote: On the subject of Stump the Schwab...am I the only person here that thinks The Schwab needs a beating? That arrogant fat dork probably wrote all of the questions in the game and that's why he never loses. It's pretty bad when you're on a show with Stu Scott and he's not the most annoying person on the show.
I can take him.
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
ESRB NOTICE: Online Experience May Change During Game Play
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

AcidQueen wrote:
Shoalzie wrote: On the subject of Stump the Schwab...am I the only person here that thinks The Schwab needs a beating? That arrogant fat dork probably wrote all of the questions in the game and that's why he never loses. It's pretty bad when you're on a show with Stu Scott and he's not the most annoying person on the show.
I can take him.

I so want a piece of him. Every time he does the Tiger Woods-like fist pump when he gets question right makes me want to throw a rock through my TV screen. I watch the show only because I like to answer the questions but that fat bastard is obnoxious. If he's just playing a character, he's one of the more unlikeable game show villians I've seen.