Guitar Wolf

RIP scritti.

Moderator: scritti

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Guitar Wolf

Post by Bizzarofelice »

was listening to this record a week ago.

i once found on the guitar wolf website that they were playing at a club in town that night. how the fuck did i not see this earlier. me and the wife went to the club to find nothing happening that night. turns out the show was a year earlier and they hadn't updated their website.

next time they came to town it was the punk club i was well versed in. punk clubs in st. louis always have 20 opening bands of 17 year olds from the suburbs. i left the club, went to the bar next door for two hours, came back and guitar wold was still not close to taking the stage. by the time they came out, the thrill was gone.

i am not punk enough to see them in public these days.

also look into Teengenerate. on lance rock records.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

garage rock was big around '96 where i'm from.

my college living room. to the left of the guitarist is the TV and super NES where we issued football tournaments.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

this album is a damned classic

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

we been listening to Guitar Wolf for years here in Colorado. pure ID cum Link Wray cum Stooges et rockabilly. invader ace.

i even bet i may i have posted about it.

i've been rocking planet of the wolves for years.

the bass player died not too long after a semi-legendary show (around here) in Denver at the Lion's Lair.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"