Did OSU just drop 63 on the Huskers?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Jobocky
Elwood

Did OSU just drop 63 on the Huskers?

Post by Jobocky »

damn! what a refreshing sight. Going for it on 4th down from their opponents 30. fake punts. opening the offense when the opportunity presented itself. I think I really like Urban Meyer, even though the QB won't get under the center. Carlos Hyde is tough. , John Simon is an absolute beast. Shazier showed a ton of heart. The defensive secondary can't tackle ... but ... Roby is pretty good. I really like what I saw
Last edited by Jobocky on Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."
Woody Hayes / Ohio State
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Re: Did OSU just drop 63 on the Huskers?

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

I've seen a few Huskerfans melting on the Facebook, claiming Urban ran it up. I didn't see the last score. How blatant was it?
"Keys, woman!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Have the "Blackshirts" ever been this bad before? Holy shit.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Have the "Blackshirts" ever been this bad before? Holy shit.
Colorado put 60+ on the #1 Blackshirts in 2001. 63 as well i think.

the great bo pelini was also the author of coaching Oklahoma's db's in the 55 points Matt Leinart put on OU in the Orange Bowl BCS championship.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Pelini was as modest as a little girl on her first day of kindergarden at his presser. I gotta think he realizes with Ozzy being shown the door...errrr...asked to retire....thus losing his safety net; he decided not to bully the media...His new boss I'm sure was taking notes.

Pelini was so outcoached AGAIN..he is in way over his head.
And Urb ran a damn off tackle play that if you don't want the guy to score from 20+ out, maybe it would be a good idea if Pelini could teach his team to TACKLE someone / sometime..

Meyer did nothing wrong and I'm glad Pelini was humiliated.
Assclown needs to hit the road, his entire staff consists of G.A.s and high school coaches learning on the job..nice..

NU loses at least 3 more...
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

King Crimson wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Have the "Blackshirts" ever been this bad before? Holy shit.
Colorado put 60+ on the #1 Blackshirts in 2001. 63 as well i think.
It was 62, but who's counting? :mrgreen:

The Buffs also dropped 65 on them in one of those epic Hawkins/Callahan tilts, but I think Taco Tech and Kansas both cracked 70 within the last decade. Long story short, dropping 60+ on Nebraska ain't exactly headline news anymore...
"Keys, woman!"
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Cornhusker wrote:Pelini was as modest as a little girl on her first day of kindergarden at his presser. I gotta think he realizes with Ozzy being shown the door...errrr...asked to retire....thus losing his safety net; he decided not to bully the media...His new boss I'm sure was taking notes.

Pelini was so outcoached AGAIN..he is in way over his head.
And Urb ran a damn off tackle play that if you don't want the guy to score from 20+ out, maybe it would be a good idea if Pelini could teach his team to TACKLE someone / sometime..

Meyer did nothing wrong and I'm glad Pelini was humiliated.
Assclown needs to hit the road, his entire staff consists of G.A.s and high school coaches learning on the job..nice..

NU loses at least 3 more...
as long as you beat state.
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I hope he lost sleep this week.

This is what happens when your ego is greater than your brain. His brain might tell him that all of those slow guys on the D Line and at LB shouldn't be starting because they are seniors. It might also help him figure out how to stop a mobile QB, which is something he's only done if the mobile QB has messed up or been injured.