Wisconsin election

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Wisconsin election

Post by poptart »

Twitter has been aflutter with libs... well, being libs.

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scot ... ll-defeat/

A few favorites:

I'm not saying somebody should kill Scott Walker but uhhh Maybe somebody should Lincoln his ass jus saying—
LexXxie♥ (@ILoveLexiss) June 06, 2012

Ima fuck Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.—
`Marques.Scoot. (@__SupaMcNASTY__) June 06, 2012

??? RT @xDIMPLES_: Somebody go kill scott walker or shoot his punk ass I wish I could watch when it happen lol he got me being evil x shit

Disturbing.

But always a silver lining.

Wisconsin's education system appears to be doing a helluva job, Brownie. :|
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:Twitter has been aflutter with libs... well, being libs.

http://twitchy.com/2012/06/06/kill-scot ... ll-defeat/

A few favorites:

I'm not saying somebody should kill Scott Walker but uhhh Maybe somebody should Lincoln his ass jus saying—
LexXxie♥ (@ILoveLexiss) June 06, 2012

Ima fuck Scott walker up. I been wanting to for the longest anyways lowkey.—
`Marques.Scoot. (@__SupaMcNASTY__) June 06, 2012

??? RT @xDIMPLES_: Somebody go kill scott walker or shoot his punk ass I wish I could watch when it happen lol he got me being evil x shit

Disturbing.

But always a silver lining.

Wisconsin's education system appears to be doing a helluva job, Brownie. :|
The more I hear jiggy boos talk like that? The more I think Hitler was onto something.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

"Why did the lefty cry himself to sleep? He can't recall."
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

"Why did the lefty cry himself to sleep? He can't recall."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:A McGoober Melt.

Who didn't see that coming?
Just wait till Nebraska fucks Wiscy in Lincoln?
Do you still have that shot putting ballerina at QB? Yawn.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, having been outspent 8-1 by the Koch brothers, the demos in Wisconsin have at least wrested control of the senate and so can much more easily defend and protect the citizenry from the predatory corporatism of a toady like Walker.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, having been outspent 8-1 by the Koch brothers, .
Another blatant lie. The fact is, Dems outspent Walker by several million dollars. Oh and the Wisconsin senate is adjourned until after the November elections, so they won't even have time to warm the seats before they're out on their asses again.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Lying for you is just like breathing, right? Just like Hannity or one of these auto-droning radio hacks? And you believe what you say? That's a condition known as "pathological."

The Republican advantage in ad spending is not just a one-week phenomenon. Dating back to November 1, Walker and his Republican allies have spent $12.3 million to run ads, more than double the $5.6 million spent by Barrett and his Democratic allies. Overall, more than $18 million has been shelled out to run recall related spots since the beginning of November.

He raised $30.5 million compared to just $3.9 million by his Democratic challenger, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, according to data compiled by the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign.

The big spending was made possible in part by the landmark Supreme Court decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission,
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:He raised $30.5 million compared to just $3.9 million by his Democratic challenger, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, according to data compiled by the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign.
Since you're a total idiot and I'm in a charitable mood, I'll help you out here. Walker began raising that 30 million in Jan. 2011. Barrett's total reflects his direct contributions since he got into the race in March 2012. The timelines are completely whacked. The unions and other progressive special interests have been at it long before Barrett threw his hat in the ring.
Almost half of the $62 million spent so far has come from Walker. Campaign finance reports show that the embattled governor has spent $29 million on the race. Democratic candidates have spent around $4 million, with Barrett accounting for about $2.9 million of that total. The remaining money has come from outside spending groups, about $21.5 million from the groups that have reported their spending.

The Wisconsin Democracy campaign estimated that an additional $7.5 million has been spent by “issue ad” groups, but that figure is likely a conservative estimate, said the group’s executive director Mike McCabe.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... 0-million/
You may go now.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Lying for you is just like breathing, right? Just like Hannity or one of these auto-droning radio hacks? And you believe what you say? That's a condition known as "pathological."

The Republican advantage in ad spending is not just a one-week phenomenon. Dating back to November 1, Walker and his Republican allies have spent $12.3 million to run ads, more than double the $5.6 million spent by Barrett and his Democratic allies. Overall, more than $18 million has been shelled out to run recall related spots since the beginning of November.

He raised $30.5 million compared to just $3.9 million by his Democratic challenger, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett, according to data compiled by the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign.

The big spending was made possible in part by the landmark Supreme Court decision in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission,
LTS? are you a professional LIAR? Care to comment on the millions upon millions poured in from all over the country by BIG govt. unions and George Soros?

CARE TO COMMENT!!! IM WAITING SISSY BOY LIAR!!!

The media wont talk about the 25 million spent by George Soros ALONE!! Money from ALL over the country came pouring into Wisconsin from BIG GOVT> UNIONS!!!!

CARE TO LIE SOME MORE??????
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Honey Bucket would be more appropriate.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

interesting article from Fareed Zakaria on why pension reform is a priority.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/artic ... 44,00.html

I have to believe Goobs is a public sector employee and was loathe to see his ox gored.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

From 88's link (and with apologies to Marty)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:I have to believe Goobs is a public sector employee and was loathe to see his ox gored.
No. And public employees had already agreed to start paying a portion of their health care and retirement costs before Walker put forth his budget. Which was fine by me. I am much less emotionally invested in this than you wish me to be, Whitey.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

No one's mentioned that since paying union dues became optional, the public union has lost 50% of their membership?

No, that wasn't a typo. HALF.

I guess the People voted with their wallets.

Public unions are assinine to begin with, since their wages and working conditions are set by the people who made the rules.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:No one's mentioned that since paying union dues became optional, the public union has lost 50% of their membership?

Public unions are assinine to begin with, since their wages and working conditions are set by the people who made the rules.
Even FDR thought the idea of public sector unions was ridiculous.

It's pretty damn simple, really. Private sector unions are fine because if the thugs squeeze too hard, the host dies. Pretty damn self regulating. In the public sector, they just keep on jacking up taxes/bonding our great grand kids into bondage.

The best part of this is that even solidly blue states like wisky even get it. I think you will see the same thing happen in the U&R and cali, where the problem is way worse than it was in cheeseheadville. Fatboy is doing it in joisy and hopefully, next time around we'll get something similar in Ct.

Funny how one of the libs biggest allies, public sector unions, may end up being their downfall.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:No one's mentioned that since paying union dues became optional, the public union has lost 50% of their membership?

B.b.but....~puff, sputter~ you don't know anything about uh Wisconsin politics...uh, and stuff.

--Gobbles McDentures
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:

B.b.but....~puff, sputter~ you don't know anything about uh Wisconsin politics...uh, and stuff.

--Gobbles McDentures
That has nothing to do with the fact that Wisconsin voters voted against the recall process. Idiot.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Oh, OK.

:lol:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:The best part of this is that even solidly blue states like wisky even get it. I think you will see the same thing happen in the U&R and cali, where the problem is way worse than it was in cheeseheadville.

What's crazy, is that our fishwrap, who hands out their worthless endorsements to whichever D spend the most on advertising (I mean the San Francisco Chronicle thinks the Oregonian leans way left... it's bad), one of the political writers has been going scorched-earth on PERS (public employees pension) and the SEIU... way out of character. Dude points out that the Pew Center's numbers are messed up, and that Oregon nees the largest (percentage wise, not total, which would easily be California) increase in pension contributions of any state to remain solvent.

Beware big state government, as well as big federal government. Someone crunched some numbers, and figured that something like 47% of everyone in the state had a vested interest in PERS (personal, immediate family, etc.). The Ds win just about every election with their ungodly well-funded smear campaigns against any non-Ds, and have their way, and pay back the SEIU. Pretty fucked up.

But it gets better -- the legislature is on PERS. When the OBVIOUS conflict of interest was being shot down (in the 70's), they passed a law putting every judge in the state on PERS.

So, the two branches that can fix the mess both have vested interests in milking the taxpayer dry. Very very wrong, and it needs to be dealt with by a private citizen's review board (with no ties to PERS)... but you get mirked die in a mysterious hiking accident when you try to get anything like that going.

Something like 30% of the state budget now goes to making up the unfunded portion of the pension fund... and the pigs at the trough don't see a problem... not one that can't be solved with some good old fashioned "TAX THE RICH/CORPORATIONS" rhetoric... nevermind that we got Intel to expand, and Facebook/Google/Yahoo to move the server farms here by offering them tax breaks (plus the node where western and eastern fiber optic lines connect is out in nowheresville here).
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:. but you get mirked die in a mysterious hiking accident when you try to get anything like that going.
And the proof for this statement dates wayyyy back in time to when the Corrections Department Head got sliced dead outside his office one night in a "botched robbery". Dude was set up and never even had time to draw his own piece. He was getting a bit to close to the corruption in the Corrections Department and had to be taken out. And the maybe corrupt DA in Marion County took forever to find a patsy errrrrr perp to hang it on. That message has been clear for well over 25 years, you fuck with shit against the government in this state on a huge scale and you end up dead.

Especially when huge sums of money are involved.
Last edited by Derron on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:

Something like 30% of the state budget now goes to making up the unfunded portion of the pension fund... and the pigs at the trough don't see a problem
The PERS portions of most public salaries now make up over 33% of salary. This is paid by the employers.

The labor burden multiplier in Oregon for those PERS positions is about 1.65 times base salary for total benefit load.
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:. but you get mirked die in a mysterious hiking accident when you try to get anything like that going.
And the proof for this statement dates wayyyy back in time to when the Corrections Department Head got sliced dead outside his office one night in a "botched robbery". Dude was set up and never even had time to draw his own piece. He was getting a bit to close to the corruption in the Corrections Department and had to be taken out.

Even for those who hate the U&L banter, I highly recommend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Francke

I'm sure many will remember, since it was a huge national story. Good read. Doesn't go into the columnist Phil Stanford's involvement, with the "deep throat" or whatever they called themselves and his reporting which got him a boat-race Pulitzer.

That was kinda fun reading back then.

And it's not a "conspiracy theory" -- it's a big fat rolleyes at the "official story" and the dildo they railroaded.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
Derron wrote:
And the proof for this statement dates wayyyy back in time to when the Corrections Department Head got sliced dead outside his office one night in a "botched robbery". Dude was set up and never even had time to draw his own piece. He was getting a bit to close to the corruption in the Corrections Department and had to be taken out.

Even for those who hate the U&L banter, I highly recommend:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Francke

I'm sure many will remember, since it was a huge national story. Good read. Doesn't go into the columnist Phil Stanford's involvement, with the "deep throat" or whatever they called themselves and his reporting which got him a boat-race Pulitzer.

That was kinda fun reading back then.

And it's not a "conspiracy theory" -- it's a big fat rolleyes at the "official story" and the dildo they railroaded.

Got to remember that the DA ( Dale Penn) who "prosecuted" the case went on to bigger and better things in state government, like heading the Oregon Liquor Control Commission ( another equally or more corrupt government agency) and some other shit..probably retired now drawing at least 150K a year or more in PERS pension....never did get the Corrections Department straightened out..there was that Iranian cocksucker who was the " Food Service Procurement" guy taking kickbacks of well over a million dollars for buying out of date food..booked it to Iran with his money and never coming back.
Derron
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I get it Oregon is just as fucked up as California when it comes to the public service unions.

Since you two U&L'ers are here I have a question. I am heading up North for vacation over the first couple of weeks of July to Bend and then the wet side of the mountains and back down the coast. Am I going to still get frowned at by meth heads if I try to pump my own gas?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

atomicdad wrote:Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I get it Oregon is just as fucked up as California when it comes to the public service unions.

Since you two U&L'ers are here I have a question. I am heading up North for vacation over the first couple of weeks of July to Bend and then the wet side of the mountains and back down the coast. Am I going to still get frowned at by meth heads if I try to pump my own gas?
Hell yeah...Oregon still bans self serve gas pumping. Got to keep the $ 8 per hour crack heads employed. Actually, most of the people that pump gas are pretty hard working individuals. Plenty of people needing work so you don't have to hire tweakers.

Unless you have a diesel. It is legal to pump your own diesel, but the pumps have all these double secret codes the "attendants" have to input to make the fucking things work.

One of the reasons Oregon has some of the highest gas prices on the West Coast.
Derron
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron wrote:
atomicdad wrote:Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I get it Oregon is just as fucked up as California when it comes to the public service unions.

Hell yeah...Oregon still bans self serve gas pumping. Got to keep the $ 8 per hour crack heads employed. Actually, most of the people that pump gas are pretty hard working individuals. Plenty of people needing work so you don't have to hire tweakers.
One can pump their own gas if they're on two wheels. :D
Unless you have a diesel. It is legal to pump your own diesel, but the pumps have all these double secret codes the "attendants" have to input to make the fucking things work.

We had the highest gas prices in the continental U.S. (for metropolitan areas) here in Seattle about three weeks ago....while pumping all our own gas.

Nice fail there, Durron.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
Derron wrote:
We had the highest gas prices in the continental U.S. (for metropolitan areas) here in Seattle about three weeks ago....while pumping all our own gas.

Nice fail there, Durron.
Nice KYOA there, Dago. He never said it was THE highest. Are you insinuating that forcing full service has no effect on the price?

Here in the U&R, we have the other state where folks are apparently to dim to pump their own, new joisy. Oddly enough, their gas is cheaper than ours. This is due to their low gas tax which prolly has to do with the fact that you pretty much can't back out of your driveway without going through a toll booth.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
One can pump their own gas if they're on two wheels. :D

Nice fail there, Durron.
Most gas station attendants here just hand the nozzle to all you biker fags, because you start bleeding out your pussy's if even one drop spills out of the nozzle on your gas tank. Of course , you idiots can get it all over when you try to put it in. The gas station attendants don't want you cretin's smashing them in the face over such a huge mistake.

Reading is one of the things you have problems with I know, I said SOME of the highest gas prices you fucking corn holer. All those refineries up there and you still get oinked on the gas price, sucks to be you for that, or for any reason really.
Derron
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Why do you want the feds interceding with the states' affairs?

Long distance management is a proven failure.

People move to different regions for a reason.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

Jsc810 wrote:You think states should be able to pass laws that violate the U.S. Constitution?
Medical marijuana comes to mind. States that allow it are in violation of federal laws. I'm surprised the neo-con christers haven't made a bigger issue out of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

state's rights are a really big deal for those issues that my party wants state's rights to be a very big deal.
why is my neighborhood on fire
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bizzarofelice wrote:state's rights are a really big deal for those issues that my party wants state's rights to be a very big deal.
^^^^gets it.

Although I believe the dems are a little more blatant in their hypocrisy regarding this issue. Libertarians are the only ones that really give two fukks about states rights. Too bad the republicrat machine has things rigged so they haven't any say.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I believe he's busy celebrating his divorce by blasting Philadelphia Freedom and eating dick by the bushel basket. He'll get back to you later.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

88 wrote:It is my understanding that the judge who wrote the Decision is an unabashed liberal, and that the Wisconsin Supreme Court has a solid Republican majority. Whether their political leanings will impact the end result is anyone's guess.
There’s no guessing involved whatsoever. This thoroughly dysfunctional court will rubber stamp anything Scott Walker wants. One of the justices called the chief justice a “bitch”, and put his hands around the throat of another female justice. Another one ran a completely unethical campaign of false accusations against the incumbent. Another sat in judgment of cases involving her husband’s business. The entire court needs to be replaced.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

I'm sure Gov. Walker had no problem with the MNF game last night. The game was ref'd by cheaper non-union labor, so all was good.

Karma's a bitch....
9/27/22
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

Jsc810 wrote:In his 27-page ruling, the judge said sections of the law "single out and encumber the rights of those employees who choose union membership and representation solely because of that association and therefore infringe upon the rights of free speech and association guaranteed by both the Wisconsin and United States Constitutions."
Gotta wonder about the idiocy of liberal judges. What fucking "right" is being abridged by the law’s application of these prohibitions on union activities? Does this fool believe there is a right to belong to a union? And even so, nothing in the law blocks a government employee from belonging to a union or associating however the hell they want. The law simply spells out how salary and benefits will be negotiated.
Colas also said the law violates the equal protection clause by creating separate classes of workers who are treated differently and unequally.
No shit...what, the collective bargaining rules should apply to those who do not collectively bargain? WTF? You have to wonder what this twit would think of the fact that the federal government prohibits collective bargaining for the majority of its employees or that nearly half the states prohibit public sector collective bargaining at all...

This idiot alone believes that limiting collective bargaining for public employees is an infringement of some constitutional right.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dr. Detroit?

:shock:
DrDetroit
I Punk Liberals all day

Post by DrDetroit »

War Wagon wrote:Dr. Detroit?

:shock:
Boo! :hfal:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sudden Sam wrote:Oh yeah! DrD!
Yeah, gee, just in time for the election.

Get ready for five weeks of non-stop poli-spam.

I think I'll just take a vacation.