replacement refs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: replacement refs

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:The new refs are fine and they'll get better
They aren't fine and no, they aren't getting better. Not even close.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

The issue in the NIners game, where Harbaugh was allowed to challenge a call on the field after he had called his last timeout, was hilarious to watch as a Niners fan. You could tell by his facial expressions that his attitude was like "Fuck it. Might as well toss the red flag out there and see if these replacement tools are dumb enough to over turn it."

Best part about it was that not only did they fuck up by reviewing it and give the Niners the ball, but they gave the Niners their 3rd timeout back. Lucky for the refs Alex Smith bailed them out with a pick and a sack/fumble in the final minutes of the game.

Oh, and I think Toby Gerhart just fumbled again.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

The dumbest part about this is that it seems like they chose replacement refs that aren't that familiar with the NFL. Like, how can they not know the difference between defensive holding, illegal contact and pass interference, when you, me and the majority of NFL fans do?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

KC Scott wrote:Read today that the games are running long and the networks are complaining becasue it fucks up their programming schedules

I heard that last night's game took 4 hours and 20 minutes. Can that be right?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Sounds more like 3 hours and 40 minutes then. Which is a lot.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Mostly because of a ton of commercials. Every change of possession time out, TO after score, TO after extra point, TO after kickoff......
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Joe in PB wrote:Mostly because of a ton of commercials. Every change of possession time out, TO after score, TO after extra point, TO after kickoff......
You're supposed to start recording the game at kickoff, go cook dinner for a half hour and then fast-forward through all the commercials. Even though the game ran long I still finished watching it around 10.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

mvscal wrote:The new refs are fine and they'll get better...
Care to retract that statement now? MNF was an abortion w/respect to the refs. First game where the refs outright gave the game to another team. Not a GB fan by any stretch, but I’d be effing pissed if I were. It wasn’t just the last play either.

These guys are horrible and are showing absolutely NO signs of getting better.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Did I just see that? Go back to foot locker scrubs. That was offensive PI on Tate.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I don't even know what to say to that. This was like US vs USSR in Munich back in '72. What a horrible fucking spectacle. Jennings clearly intercepted that ball.

What a fucking catastrophe.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Go Coogs' wrote:I don't even know what to say to that. This was like US vs USSR in Munich back in '72. What a horrible fucking spectacle. Jennings clearly intercepted that ball.

What a fucking catastrophe.
… and that wasn’t the only horrible calls against GB in the 4th quarter. The negotiators for the NFL are shitting their pants right now.
packwin13
Elwood

Post by packwin13 »

Un-fucking-real.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal, your thoughts.......................

Yeah, nevermind.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

R-Jack wrote:mvscal, your thoughts.......................
Sure they blew a PI call tonight. So what? Is this something new? Most of the errors I've seen have been on the side of letting players play. It doesn't effect the product on the field in the least.

We've seen way too much ticky tack bullshit and pointlessly complicated rules creep into the game. I'm really not losing too much sleep over some whiny little bitch not getting a 15 yard personal foul penalty for getting his cunt hair mussed. If the NFL had half a brain, they would learn something from this and throw out about half of the rule book. It would make for more entertaining football.

BTW, once this lockout is resolved, I wonder if the "real" refs will be subjected to the same play by play media colonoscopy that the replacements have had to put up with.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

I look at that play and see the Seattle guy outfighting 3 Green Bay guys for the damn ball, and the zebras let the players decide the outcome of the game. These guys do suck, mostly because of the old adage that a penalty can be called on every play and they're just about doing that. The real refs use some discretion about what/when they call. There was some horseshit call against Seattle on a hands to the face by a db when a running play went to the other side of the field. Unless the wr was decapitated the real refs don't call that. Plus these guys aren't fagifying the game calling personal fouls for niggaz hitting out there. There was some flat out hitting going on in the games I watched, Heyward-Bey almost became a real stiff other than the stiff he is as a player. And it's great watching the 'genius' HC's just coming Lou Piniella-like uncunted on these poor motherfuckers on the sideline. Damn, which one of the Harbaughs is going down first.

And NFL owners and Goodell are so fucking arrogant that they're never going to settle with the real refs-I hope these retards do the Super Bowl.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote: BTW, once this lockout is resolved, I wonder if the "real" refs will be subjected to the same play by play media colonoscopy that the replacements have had to put up with.
That might be the single dumbest thing you've ever posted on this board. You've been pathetically reduced to nothing but flailing and spinning. Keep it up, cunt.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal, I know you are going to suck the anti-union dong hard enough to pull a bus through a chain link fence no matter what, but if the end of that game didn't raise an eyebrow from you, then you are just trolling at this point.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

On Sep 10, 2012 Goober McTuber wrote:it’s only a matter of time before they start affecting the outcome in a close game.
Told you so.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Goobs, don't break your arm. I said essentially the same thing in the first post of this thread... on Sept. 3rd.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Goober McTuber wrote:
On Sep 10, 2012 Goober McTuber wrote:it’s only a matter of time before they start affecting the outcome in a close game.
Told you so.
Further proof that you are a limp wristed, lisping, pink polo wearing cock smoker.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

R-Jack wrote:mvscal, your thoughts.......................

Yeah, nevermind.

^This
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Absolutely horrible.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Take solace packer fans, that ass raping doesn't come close to touching the tuck rule ass fuck.

Goodell needs to be fired, league needs full time officials.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sirfindafold wrote:
league needs full time officials.
BUT BUT BUT that means caving to the UNION! We can't do that!

Sincerely,

Your fellow conservative knob slobber mvscunt
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

This just in. The NFL is a greedy bastard.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:
league needs full time officials.
BUT BUT BUT that means caving to the UNION! We can't do that!

Sincerely,

Your fellow conservative knob slobber mvscunt

Not necessarily.

sin,

Air Traffic Controllers
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uhm... Walker rails against PUBLIC UNIONS.

Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out the difference between public and private unions.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

You. Motherfucking. Pussies.

The collective lot of you, save for mvscal, should be fucking shot. Take a look around this thread, and you'll see some of the most spectacular whining al gore's internet has ever seen.

The problem lies squarely with you pinheaded dumbfucks. You've gotten so used to and happily accepted the watered down flag football steaming shitpile the NFL and its refs have collectively been squatting over your mouths and delivering for the better part of 15 years that you're ALL now clutching your pearls and gasping in horror that these guys are allowed to play......Football.

The obvious moist snizzes belong, of course, to the sore losers. GB, Denver, San Diego, San Fagcisco, and New England. Get fucked, assholes. You lost because your fucking overpaid primadonna millionaires decided not to play as hard as the other overpaid primadonna millionaires. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Now.

The second tier of gushing coinslots belong to those who apparently hold a multitude of stocks in certain networks, and flail thier canes wildly at the neighbors kids while yelling at them to "get off my damn lawn" from thier Hoveround. Complaining about the "time" it takes for a game to conclude is about as Jurassic Park as it gets. Dont like it? Then turn your fucking hearing aid off, put down your binoculars, and turn your rotary dial to UHF in between choking down your blended dinner and finishing your crossword puzzle you insufferable dickbags.

The third tier is a mixture of the first tier-fans of teams who are used to the old refs lapping thier yambags. Look, the old refs fucking SUCKED OUT LOUD. There is NO debating this. They fucked up calls constantly and blew games for COUNTLESS teams over the years....YOU'RE just pissed off that these replacements arent gargling your taint sweat now Patsfan, Packerfan, and Cowboyfan. Too fucking bad, assbeads-looks like you gotta bring your "A" game just like every other team if you're going to get a "W" now. Bummer for you, you self righteous assfucks.

Alot of these games have been exciting as hell to watch from start to finish, because, for the first time since the 80's, the refs are letting these football players play fucking football! Hell, 2 of my teams players left with concussions (DHB, Myers) from the same cocksmoker (Mundy) who speared them in the head with NO FLAG being thrown. Too fucking bad, DHB and Myers-you chose to play football, and that is the risk. It was epic to see Brady, Rodgers, Vick, Schaub, Peyton, and Romo get the fuck blasted out of them without fear of being penalized for it. The prettyboy motherfuckers under center have had it too good for too damn long......Its about time we bring back some of that "Carl Banks splatting Montana mercilessly" or "LT crushes Theismann" play that got us excited to watch the NFL in the first place.

I want some cringeworthy 70's Tatum/Atkinson/Steel Curtain/Purple People eater defense back up in this bitch again, not Beiber fucking Brady getting his cuntflaps ruffled up and looking at the old "refs" to throw a flag because a defensive player had the gall to touch his bitch ass. Pathetic.

In short, I truly hope these refs stay and the NFL continues to tell all of you to eat a fat jizzing dick-because the truth is that your addicted ass will keep watching anyway, and we'll ALL continue to see a little old school hard hittin' football in the process. RACK these refs.

Now fuck off with the lot of you.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

GaySC810 wrote:Last night's game disagrees with you, dumbass. The refs were calling roughing the passer and pass interference when they did not exist, and didn't call it when it did happen, see the last play for example.

In short, the refs sucked and so do you.
Shut the fuck up, you tedious cunt. If we want a bandwagon scumbag lawyer who's more concerned about the nuptials of NFL players than the final scores, we'll buzz you. Until then-log the fuck out, thrown gasoline on your keyboard, and toss a match on it. You bring exactly nothing worth reading to this forum, parasite.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

doesn't matter how stupid RJ's take was, it was still funny as hell.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Hey, Cosmo, this photo’s gotta be 5 or 7 years old by now. You have any hair left on the top of your head?

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

:lol:

It's older than that, Gobbles. And look at James buttoning up all three of his black jacket buttons like a true tard.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:Hey, Cosmo, this photo’s gotta be 5 or 7 years old by now. You have any hair left on the top of your head?
That pic is probably pushing 10 years old by now. I remember that from the TNW days.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Hey, Cosmo, this photo’s gotta be 5 or 7 years old by now. You have any hair left on the top of your head?
That pic is probably pushing 10 years old by now. I remember that from the TNW days.
I'm sure RJ has some more piercings by now as well.

None-the-less, rack his return to fondle mvscal's ball-sack once more.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

RJ tries waaaaayyy too hard, when he decides to try at all.

That being said, the Packers put themselves in a position to lose. They deserved to lose.
Last edited by Mikey on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote::lol:

It's older than that, Gobbles. And look at James buttoning up all three of his black jacket buttons like a true tard.
More to the point... the bottom one is buttoned. In his defense, I always thought this was a gay GQ rule. The only reason this style ever came to be is because some fat fuck back in the day wasn't capable of buttoning the bottom one.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

And that fat fuck was Henry the VII. Needless to say, the rule has been around well before GQ.

Either way, three button suits were the gax. Yes, I said were. Pay attention to that part and leave your half business, half baptist church suit at home RJ.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:How abount having no idea about the rules of posession?

This absolutely cost the Packers the game and was totally wrong

Replay officials aren't replacements, you fucking moron.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

RJ coming out swinging for the fences....of curse it's with the claw end of a hammer but entertaining nonetheless......
get out, get out while there's still time