What is it with Female Pedophile Teachers in the US!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

What is it with Female Pedophile Teachers in the US!

Post by missjo »

Every day when I read the US part of the Daily Mail online
there is a new case of a high school teacher being charged for having sex with a minor generally a student
Is it the Mary Kay Letorneau effect where the think it's some sort of grand romance or something
Personally I think They are no better than a Pedophile
& if it was Male teachers having sex with female students between the ages of 13 & 16
I'm sure there would be a bigger outcry about this
These are just a few little gems

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -star.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... loset.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... dents.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-car.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eriod.html
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: What is it with Female Pedophile Teachers in the US!

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:It's our colleges, Jo.

Education trails sex, partying, and sports in terms of importance to the college student. Teaching is just a way to continue that lifestyle...and get paid.
You're a fucking idiot.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Toddowen wrote:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

missjo wrote:Every day when I read the US part of the Daily Mail online
there is a new case of a high school teacher being charged for having sex with a minor generally a student
Is it the Mary Kay Letorneau effect where the think it's some sort of grand romance or something
Personally I think They are no better than a Pedophile
& if it was Male teachers having sex with female students between the ages of 13 & 16
I'm sure there would be a bigger outcry about this
These are just a few little gems

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -star.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... loset.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-car.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eriod.html
Want to know the sick part about all this? The LIBERAL sicko fag dyke media wont talk about it.
ALL they want to do is talk about the catholic church and religion being the criminals here. MEANWHILE, like you so rightly pointed out, there is an epidemic going on in our GOVERNMENT school systems. Teachers are sexually diddling our children, my only complaint is that I wish it happened when I was a bright eyed student in the early seventies.

BACK then, teachers were old and ugly with names like Edith and Mildred. TODAY, they are hot bikini models with tits and ass to boot.

But I digress, the LIBERAL media does NOT want to paint their government run schools in a bad light, nor the teachers and the teachers unions.

Thats why many many incidents of teachers fondling students genitalia go unreported. INSTEAD, the liberal media wants to focus on bishops and priests who molested alter boys back in the 1950's and 60's. Totally ignoring the mass pedophilla goin' on in schools today.

Another fine example of just how corrupt the liberal media really is.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Here in the USA, we don't refer to them as "female pedophiles" -- we refer the them as "awesome."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:Here in the USA, we don't refer to them as "female pedophiles" -- we refer the them as "awesome."
The only reason they get caught is because the 15 to 17 year old boys dropping the hammer on them just HAVE to tell their home boys they are fucking the cougar hottie teacher. " Fuckin a..really...wow..that is fuckin awesome dude." Hey dudes ..Joey is fuckin the music teacher..does she shave ?"

26 year old hottie teacher :" Hey Joey..you up for a little oral sex today ?"

Joey: Awww...no that just don't seem right now....I'll pass..... :doh: :doh: :doh: Not !!

Joey been trying to get his 15 year old girl friend to suck his dick for 3 months now..and this bitch wants to suck his dick today ?? Hell yeah..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

bradhusker wrote: Totally ignoring the mass pedophilla goin' on in schools today.
Yeah a lot of that going on..maybe we should try and get the teenagers to stop fucking each other ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:Totally ignoring the mass pedophilla goin' on in schools today.
Crack a newspaper sometime, idiot. I read one of these stories practically every week.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

Derron wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Here in the USA, we don't refer to them as "female pedophiles" -- we refer the them as "awesome."
The only reason they get caught is because the 15 to 17 year old boys dropping the hammer on them just HAVE to tell their home boys they are fucking the cougar hottie teacher. " Fuckin a..really...wow..that is fuckin awesome dude." Hey dudes ..Joey is fuckin the music teacher..does she shave ?"

26 year old hottie teacher :" Hey Joey..you up for a little oral sex today ?"

Joey: Awww...no that just don't seem right now....I'll pass..... :doh: :doh: :doh: Not !!

Joey been trying to get his 15 year old girl friend to suck his dick for 3 months now..and this bitch wants to suck his dick today ?? Hell yeah..
Derron Have you actually looked at the women in these links?
Hottie would nowhere near describe them
a couple of them are downright fugly
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Derron's idea of "hottie" is vastly different from that of...normal people. The meth mouth on the skanks in his backwoods shithole would scare the dudes from Deliverance.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

missjo wrote: Derron Have you actually looked at the women in these links?
Hottie would nowhere near describe them
a couple of them are downright fugly
The day you can convince us you were once a 16 year old boy with a hard on all day long, is the day we will consider you opinion on whether or not any of those women are hotties or fuckable. . They may not meet hottie in your opinion, but certainly are fuckable in the eyes of a 16 year old.
Derron
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Totally ignoring the mass pedophilla goin' on in schools today.
Crack a newspaper sometime, idiot. I read one of these stories practically every week.
Dude, YEAH, but im talking about the LIBERAL MEDIA you fuckin idiot. Sure there are stories in the paper, BUT thats where it ends. THE LIBERAL MEDIA makes the church the BIGGER STORY with legs. WHY THE FUCK would the liberals focus on teachers?? They dont want to shine a light on teachers, so mostly what you get is small clips in the daily newspapers. AND, in case you havent noticed moron, readership is way way down in the print media. Newspapers are dinosaurs, its all goin digital son.

BACK TO THE LIBERAL fucktards on cable and the internet. THEY get off on stories about priests diddling young boys from decades ago. THEY focus on the catholic church and religion as the only evil out there, all the while minimizing the growing problem of teachers seducing students.

WHY? because teachers and teachers unions are DEMOCRAT VOTING BLOCKS. Government run schools are part of the democrat liberal machine in this country.

Now do you understand why teacher pedophiles will NEVER get the attention that priest pedophiles do?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Well we were talking about it until you kept bringing up the Church, you cocksucking liberal pinko.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

R-Jack wrote:Well we were talking about it until you kept bringing up the Church, you cocksucking liberal pinko.

Get a hold of yourself... you shoe selling loser.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

M2 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Well we were talking about it until you kept bringing up the Church, you cocksucking liberal pinko.

I didnt know he was a shoe salesman? Cause I could use a pair of pumas and a pair of hushpuppies.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:
M2 wrote:

I didnt know he was a shoe salesman? Cause I could use a pair of pumas and a pair of hushpuppies.
Also, I was bringing up the church in order to show once again how disturbed liberals are. Its amazing how you can go to almost any topic nowadays, and absolutely show how mentally disturbed the liberal mindset is.

Liberals think its ok for a human being to show up at a voting place, and vote without ever having to prove who the fuck they are.
If you are a human being, walking amongest other human beings, and you dont have any identification on your person, I am of the school of thought that you should be "baker acted".

Is that so radical? I mean, think about it? vermin dont have ID's, cockaroaches dont have a valid ID,
neither do chimpanzees or domestic housecats. YET, for some reason, for some godforsaken reason, Liberals seem to think that its normal for a human being to go thru his or her life without having a valid form of identification on them.
WOW.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

The customer's return doesn't change the fact that I sold three.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

KC Scott wrote:the next gain for your store is two pairs

You have failed the retail equivalency test
Wal-Mart is notorious for that. Just the other day, I saw two minority women bring back underwear with race track marks on them, and even though she failed to produce a receipt, Customer service cheerfully took the soiled under garnments back, and refunded their money. The customer service girl didnt even ask about the brown skid marks on the item!!

This is why I hate stores like Wal-Mart. Not only did they take the soiled underwear back, BUT, they re-shelved it in a new sealed plastic bag. HOLY SHIT!! Some poor shmuck is gonna wear someone elses shit stained underwear!!!!

NOT ME, I buy my clothing at fine stores such as bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus. Minorities arent allowed in those fine stores, so I have nothing to worry about, per say.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Your stories already suck badly enough without resorting to total lies.

Jesus, dude, at least put in some effort. That was just ridiculous.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

KC Scott wrote:the next gain
Keep telling yourself that was just a typo if it helps your self of lift and steam. :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

missjo wrote:Every day when I read the US part of the Daily Mail online
there is a new case of a high school teacher being charged for having sex with a minor generally a student Is it the Mary Kay Letorneau effect where the think it's some sort of grand romance or something
You seem depressed that you've been left out of all the fun. I'll tell you what, you can molest me if you'd like. I won't tell. Promise.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Your stories already suck badly enough without resorting to total lies.

Jesus, dude, at least put in some effort. That was just ridiculous.
Van, total lies? It looks like I hit a nerve. Yep, it looks like Van has been burned by Wal-Mart, and is wearing a pair of shit-stained underwear as we speak. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! Van, did you just throw the bag of underwear into your cart without careful inspection?

GOOD, serves you right dumbass, next time, carefully inspect, and you wont have a minorities shit on your ass. Disgusting. I know you cant afford to shop at the elite stores that I do, BUT at least have the common sense to be a knowledgeable shopper shit-head.