Oh, Jesus fuck. C'mon!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Oh, Jesus fuck. C'mon!

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Derron wrote: if the government had and would stop fucking with private business so much, private enterprise might stand a chance and not have to do some of the things it did ..with government being over 35% of the economy..the ass fucking can only continue and get stronger.

not an intelligent person
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:Compare Mr. Goldwater with those who claim to be conservative today, and perhaps you will understand why I cite him.
well, he did have a few great lines, despite being thumped in the general election by LBJ.
Goldwater famously declared in his bold acceptance speech at the 1964 Republican Convention: "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
But the political landscape has change greatly since 1964 and the conservatism you pine for doesn't exist anymore.

Interestingly, 4 years of LBJ led to Nixon, which led to Reagan. The political pendulum never stops swinging and I truly believe Obama, like Carter, is a one term President.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote: I truly believe Obama, like Carter, is a one term President.
tell us your educated opinion.

George Will... you pipe down. I need to hear the opinion of Whitey.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

you just quoted my opinion, why would you ask for it again?

tis good that you have such high self regard, though. Really, it is.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote: The cost is about 350K. The net meter rate is less than $ 300 per month back to the school district. That makes the array pay for itself in about 100 years, with no maintenance costs included...
Link?
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

The reason the Republican Party is Fielding Morons like Newt, is that they Don't really want to win the next election, as they know the current problems with the American economy & such cannot be fixed by them any more than it can be fixed by the current administration.
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote: The cost is about 350K. The net meter rate is less than $ 300 per month back to the school district. That makes the array pay for itself in about 100 years, with no maintenance costs included...
Link?
Here is your link you fucking midget. This should prove to you what I am saying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDg4fNXaG4
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Derron wrote:...if the government had and would stop fucking with private business so much, private enterprise might stand a chance and not have to do some of the things it did ..with government being over 35% of the economy..the ass fucking can only continue and get stronger.
Yea, if the government would just stop fucking with business. And if TVO would just stop being so tall. Maybe mvscal could stop being so tolerant?

:lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Derron wrote:Here is your link you fucking midget. This should prove to you what I am saying.

So what you are saying is you are a complete fraud, a laying sack of shit and have Big Oil's cock up your ass 24/7. Gotcha.

Carry on Dolt.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
Derron wrote:Here is your link you fucking midget. This should prove to you what I am saying.

So what you are saying is you are a complete fraud, a laying sack of shit and have Big Oil's cock up your ass 24/7. Gotcha.

Carry on Dolt.
4 insults in one post ? Man you are stepping up your midget game these days. Go fuck another goat you sawed off monkey.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

westover chair force base has a nice little solar farm sitting on a hillside. i was there last weekend admiring how pretty the PV cells were on a cold sunny day....with about 3 inches of snow on them. the snow had been on them at least 3 or 4 days.

if anyone on that base actually gave a fukk or two about them, they would have sent an airman out there with a broom to sweep the snow off.

i think PV might make sense in the D&L. It does makes sense off the grid. otherwise, it's a pipe dream to make hippy asswhipes feel good about themselves. I do think solar heat collectors make sense, which is why some people actually buy them with their own fukking money. of course the do gooder progressive types aren't interested in that.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:So funny watching the right wing implode.

If Newt is the nominee, Obama wins by "landslide"

Maybe after this ass kicking, the right wing will go fuck themselves, and the Republican party can move more towards normal. Even Ronald Reagan isn't "conservative" enough for these douchebags.

There is no conservative candidate running. That is the problem. You've got all these wackos running who claim to be conservative. But they are not.

I am beginning to think that the Republican candidate might arise from a brokered convention. People simply do not like or trust Romney (present company included), and he is clearly the entrenched establishment candidate. Gingrich is simply not an option (aside from being an alternative to Romney). Santorum talks to Jesus too much for most folks (present company included). And Ron Paul should be running as a Libertarian rather than a Republican (not that there is anything wrong with being a Libertarian). There are no conservative candidates on the podium. And none waiting in the wings, either.

Obama does not deserve a second term by any measure. But he will win again like he did the first time: by default. McCain sucked and followed on the heels of Bush, who sucked. And the Republicans have not offered a candidate the people like. If there is a God (and I'm not betting that there is), he better help us.
So even SS can't name an actual "conservative candidate"--and of course Mall Cop couldn't name one if you put a gun to his head. No, apparently the hapless seething GOPers are left breathing in the sour gas of right-wing radio like glue in a bag. And acting accordingly.

Of course there's no viable GOP candidate. Or what? How do you suppose an entity so utterly compromised and hijacked as to have become the Wolf Blitzer follies could offer a serious candidate? Of course this didn't stop you from actually voting for Palin in '08. But this itself was the obvious sign of a dead and buried fake political vision and plan. And that's a fact. There is no vision or plan offered by any of the GOP since Nixon.

So, yes, for better or worse, it's Barry for four more years. So...stop wasting time on idiotic fake observations and complaints, and offer something entertaining. Because you really are some boring MFers. just sayin' 8)
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:i think PV might make sense in the D&L.

Fuckin things are a dime-a-dozen round here. 2 of them adjacent to I5 at present. A couplefew reasons:

Greenie capital of the world.

Lots of infrastructure in place to make hi-tech/electrinic shit around here (tons of PV and "alternative energy" companies locally).

Boondoggle -- while the subsidies and tax breaks were scaled way back for this year, you can still get other people to pay for your array, but keep the paycheck all for yourself.

Nevermind that they might be better placed on say... the other side of the mountains, out in the desert. But common sense shit like that means naught to an Oregon Greenie. I guess in their defense, it's claimed the sites south of town they built them on get up to 15% more solar radiation than the airport where they keep the weather data, so I guess it's not quite as bad as it sounds. (Just about everywhere around here gets significant;y more sun than the airport, yet that's where the NWS station is, and where the official Portland stat come from... go figure.)
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

missjo wrote:The reason the Republican Party is Fielding Morons like Newt, is that they Don't really want to win the next election, as they know the current problems with the American economy & such cannot be fixed by them any more than it can be fixed by the current administration.
Newt is a piece of shit, but anything but a moron.

Why do you capitalize words for no apparent reason while calling others morons?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Van wrote:Newt Gingrich promises to build a moon colony by 2020; make it a U.S. state
It's a nice try, Newt, but Barry already surrender NASA (and the moon) over to Islam, didn't he?

Promise the bluehairs more shuffleboard courts or something, fatso.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jsc810 wrote:Stupid bastards talking about the US being a Christian country, what the hell are they thinking? Have they completely forgotten that the country was founded on the basis of religious freedom?
Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from religion. The United States is and has been a predominantly Christian country since the pilgrims landed, you stupid cocksucker.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote: Let's hope it's Pastafarianism.

That I could live with.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is from Roseburg, Oregon. Also the birthplace of the biker-run meth manufacture/trade.

I've been working there lately -- I'd rather not be. Beautiful area, shitty town.

War Wagon wrote:The United States is and has been a predominantly Christian country since the pilgrims landed, you stupid cocksucker.

For realz, retard?

As much information as is out there, as many history books that have been written, as many times as this has been beaten to death on these boards...

You're STILL going to roll out that falsehood?

Really?

Let's start with a partial list of Founding Fathers who weren't christians (and detested christianity and organized religion), you ignorant idiot:

How about George Washington (rumored to have never set foot in a church in his entire life), Benjamin Franklin, Ethan Allen, James Madison, James Monroe...

any of those names ring a bell with you, revisionist moron?

Uhm... you knew that Jefferson wrote his own bible, in which Jesus dies and is resurrected into... worm food, right?

Fucking ignorant tool.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

the part that gets me is when christians roll out the logic that a capitalistic republic form of gubmint can't possibly stand unless it is rooted in christianity.

bullshit.

yes, christianity can help keep some people in line, a little, maybe. but, i think that shitbags will be shitbags, no matter what fairy tale they profess to believe in.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:shitbags will be shitbags

Sometimes it manifests itself in them lying about the Founders' religious beliefs and intentions.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

88 wrote: The Pigrims arrived in 1620, about 156 years before the Declaration of Independence and 168 years before ratification of the Constitution.
Of course, yes, I'm aware of that. Perhaps I should've used the term America rather than United States (I knew immediately after hitting submit I'd get called on it), but of course you knew what I meant.

And without going all :dins: here, of course you know that the United States is and has been a predominantly Christian nation, despite the protestations of enlightened agnostics and atheists to the contrary.

To wit:
wiki wrote:The majority of Americans (60% to 76%) identify themselves as Christians, mostly within Protestant and Catholic denominations, accounting for 51% and 25% of the population respectively.
Strange how a thread about Newt wanting to colonize the moon wound up in a religious argument. Jsc is positively giddy he turned it in that direction, knowing the hell bent characters who thrive around here. I mean.what brought that on?

I simply pointed out that while this country was founded on freedom of religion, that didn't and doesn't mean freedom from religion... and that he's a cocksucker, but that point is redundant.

It's funny how he can push his gay rights agenda down peoples throats, but be offended that people might pray or celebrate Christmas publically.

oh, and a stiff GFY, Dins, you effusively tedious twat.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote: It's funny how he can push his gay rights agenda down peoples throats, but be offended that people might pray or celebrate Christmas publically.

stop pushing your silly 200 year old cult agenda dow our throat.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: I think it will take an ass whipping for them to realize that the party has to become more moderate.

How could it possibly be any more "moderate" than it already is? There is very little fundamental difference between the two parties as it is. Pull your head out of your ass, dipshit.

The Bush's, Dole, McCain: all milquetoast, big government moderates.

Jesus Christ, how did you get to be so fucking stupid?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:You're STILL going to roll out that falsehood?

Really?
Really. Georgia was the only one of the original 13 colonies to have a secular origin. The others were founded by members of one denomination or another.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote: I simply pointed out that while this country was founded on freedom of religion, that didn't and doesn't mean freedom from religion

:giganticfacepalm:

Really?

Which version of the Constitution are you reading?

Because the one ratified in 1787 does indeed guarantee that freedom. So important, in fact, that they actually spelled it out specifically (although certain reading-challenged zealots seem to want to ignore it), rather than falling back on the catch-all 9th.

You might try cracking a book, rather than continuing to use falsehoods to promote your agenda, all the while chastizing others for promoting theirs.

I'm sure smackaholic will give you some one-on-one civics lessons, for a nominal fee.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Really, unless there's a clause that prohibits religion, which seems to be your and your ilks contention.

No agenda here, btw. You don't see me telling people how to live their lives, whom, what to worship, etc. But when I see dumbshits with a keyboard and an axe to grind denigrate religious people for no other reason than they think it makes them look smart...
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm sure smackaholic will give you some one-on-one civics lessons, for a nominal fee.
War Wagon wrote:Really, unless there's a clause that prohibits religion, which seems to be your and your ilks contention.
You may even be able to get 'holic to throw in a lesson on apostrophe usage. Just pay additional shipping & handling.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Really, unless there's a clause that prohibits religion, which seems to be your and your ilks contention.

Care to cite where anyone has ever said such a thing?

It's equally as preposterous as your contention that there's no "freedom FROM religion."

Seriously, bro, try to make sense. I suggest reading the Constitution, the Federalists, and the writings of the Founders for a start.

I, for one, wholeheartedly support your right to worship whichever fairy tale you see fit, if it gets you through your day... probably gets you through your day better than making up falsehoods and shaking your fists at internet boogiemen.

Then, maybe you can move on, and read what the Founders had to say about churches accumulating wealth.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

War Wagon wrote:with a keyboard and an axe to grind denigrate religious people for no other reason than they think it makes them look smart...
It's an epidemic and it's tiresome, Hitchens, Dawkins, neo-conservatism were Beatlemania, it'll pass. Current western thinking is, it doesn't matter what religion it is or where, political issues expressed in religious terms are the problems of religion, not politics :?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:The leaders have been amazingly disappointing for some time.

Is the problem the people or is it the systems?
It's the system. Beginning with the ability to buy one's candidate into office, then moving on to the inherently corrupt concept of lobbyists controlling our elected officials, the entire system is absolutely broken.

Actually the problem is universal franchise. It is easily one of the most appallingly stupid ideas in human history. The results are as predictable as they are inevitable.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

War Wagon wrote:
I simply pointed out that while this country was founded on freedom of religion, that didn't and doesn't mean freedom from religion
The Establishment Clause says you're an imbecile.
It's funny how he can push his gay rights agenda down peoples throats
Nothing is being pushed down anyone's throat who is hetero. Until you can prove that gay marriage has any effect on hetero marriages, you're just continuing the conservative victim complex.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote:
Actually the problem is universal franchise. It is easily one of the most appallingly stupid ideas in human history.
Strange for something so obvious to have never been heard of by anyone in history.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Or maybe you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

No, I've looked it up, there really isn't much, you've been reading blogs instead of proper books. These new-fangled terms confuse me, I prefer 'landmine' to IED. But if it keeps you busy.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:No, I've looked it up, there really isn't much, you've been reading blogs instead of proper books.
Good job kicking your own ass, idiot. Next time, try some "proper books."
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Re-branding or re-naming an experience or example, doesn't make it your own, as much as you'd like to think so. It won't change history, you aren't unique, you aren't special. Get over yourself, it's embarrassing.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Van wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:The leaders have been amazingly disappointing for some time.

Is the problem the people or is it the systems?
It's the system. Beginning with the ability to buy one's candidate into office, then moving on to the inherently corrupt concept of lobbyists controlling our elected officials, the entire system is absolutely broken.

Actually the problem is universal franchise. It is easily one of the most appallingly stupid ideas in human history. The results are as predictable as they are inevitable.
I think it’s more commonly referred to as universal adult franchise. It proposes that every adult rich or poor, irrespective of their religion, color, race or economic conditions is free to vote. Just curious as to your basis for disqualifying voters (other than their being dead).
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: Just curious as to your basis for disqualifying voters
Recipient of public assistance should be an automatic cut. A civics literacy qualification should be the second.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:A civics literacy qualification should be the second.

33/33 says this is a nonstarter.

If smackaholic is your ideal for selecting leadership, you should forfiet your right to vote.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

These tests would actually be checked.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Just curious as to your basis for disqualifying voters
Recipient of public assistance should be an automatic cut. A civics literacy qualification should be the second.
That means all of the current GOP Presidential candidates can't vote. Every one of them is a government beneficiary.

Pipe down Dins, I mean the REAL candidates, not the old guy with no future. But he draws a government check too.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown