Congratulations Giants.

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Congratulations Giants.

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

The Giants beat the Packers on every side of the ball and deserved to win that game. It just goes to show you that a team playing hot can be better than a team with rest and a better record. Good season to The Packers and their fans. I can't wait to watch the rest of the playoffs.......draft .........and on 2012. GO PACK GO!!!!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: Congratulations Giants.

Post by bradhusker »

Im glad, I didnt want people thinking that Rodgers would become better than Favre. This is the beginning of the end for him. Sure he will have a couple more great seasons, BUT, no more super bowls, and YES, he will suffer another concussion, and come no where near Favre's career records.
In fact, he wont play nearly as long, because he is nowhere near as tough as Favre. Rodgers has a glass jaw, he is soft like a pair of girly designer jeans, while Favre was tough like a pair of strong wranglers.
Mark it down and take it to the bank.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

this goes way beyond mancrush. whatever gets you through the day, i guess. fag
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

bradhusker wrote:I didnt want people thinking that Rodgers would become better than Favre.
Too late.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

smackaholic wrote:this goes way beyond mancrush. whatever gets you through the day, i guess. fag

Ha Ha....
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Not only that, but every time YAFJ makes this prediction of Rodgers' early demise, he further cements the likelihood that Rodgers will play even longer than Favre did.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

...and if my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle.
If the refs would have made the right call on the fumble then......
if the refs would have called the late hits on Eli then......
If the late hit/blow to the head that really wasn't, wasn't called then......

Take all your if this and that and put them back in your pocket. It doesn't matter. Giants won the game.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Not only that, but every time YAFJ makes this prediction of Rodgers' early demise, he further cements the likelihood that Rodgers will play even longer than Favre did.
As long as he's not doing discount double check commercials as long as Farve did Wrangler commercials, I'm fine with that.
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

Hey, hit a guy in the hands what more does he want......really. Not AR's fault.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:Rodgers has a glass jaw, he is soft like a pair of girly designer jeans, while Favre was tough like a pair of strong wranglers.
Actually, Wranglers are made from an open-ended yarn, which is cheaper and less durable than denim than is ringspun, which high end jeans are made from. To further the point, Wranglers and other lower priced jeans are mass produced in China, Indonesia and the Dominican Republic. Designer denims are cut, dyed and assembled individually mostly by hand, allowing more opportunity for quality control. It's also important to take into account that most higher end denim factories are located in the US, and in come cases Mexico under the same standards.

In short, if you are going to compare Rodgers to a pair of designer jeans and Favre to a pair of Wranglers, you have KYOA yet again. I will defer to your expertise on what style of denim works best for soaking the painkiller-infused inbred quarterback jizz off of your chin.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Rodger's 15 minutes of NFL "fame" = DONE.

--Fat and Stupid in KC
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.