talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Re: Kansas City, it may not have to come to Tyler Palko

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Truman wrote:
Then post it here. I reported the news.

You didn't like the news. For God's sake, Kaley it ain't like Cassel was Croyle last year...

Look, fatass, I realize weighing 700 pounds might bring daily hypetension and heart disease concerns to you, but it shouldn't æffect your ability to read. At least one would hope.
I posted Cassel sucks. You gushed about him being a pro bowler. 'Bode.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Really?

Then repost it here, you oozing, disgusting, fat fucking freak show.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

KC, what answers do you think you're lacking? That I've watched fewer KC games than you? No shit. That has nothing to do with anything, and you know it. You're just watching, the same as anyone else.

Oh, and no, I've never coached football, and I played the game up through high school.

Does that about cover all your deeply pertinent questions? See, you've neither coached nor played at anything remotely like the NFL level either, and you certainly don't break down game tape with the Chief's OC, so I'm not sure why you think any of this matters.

Where you differ from everyone else is in your willingness to straight-up lie. See, I know you don't "watch the play develop" any more than I do, or anyone else does. You watch precisely what the TV camera focuses on, which is the ball. It doesn't matter how large your screen is, the view does not include the safeties or much of the secondary at all, not unless they're lined up close for run protection. Otherwise, nope, only the corners and sometimes the LBs are on the screen, and even then it's only until the play develops. If the QB keeps the ball and drops back, guess what? The camera follows him.

You and your infinite genius have no way to overcome this basic fact.

When you go to a game you may occasionally scan the secondary or even either line, but 90-95% of the time you're watching the person with the ball. Say differently, and you're lying.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

KC, I've watched every snap of Matt Barkley's season, and not for one second am I going to sit here and tell you that I know what he's reading, much less how he'd read any given play versus, say, how Andrew Luck or Darren Thomas might read it. The point is that it doesn't matter whether you've watched a guy on TV or not, you still don't know dick about his reads vs those of any other NFL QB during chaotic circumstances.

You also are lying about what you claim to watch when the game is on TV. You can only watch what the rest of us are watching. Period.

All your huffing and puffing won't change these facts. You're still just an armchair QB, the same as the rest of us. You just think you're more than that, which makes you pitiably laughable.

Oh, and if kicking your ass up and down the board while proving that you're a bald-faced liar makes someone a Board Bitch, then welcome to an entire message board full of Board Bitches. At various points, practically everyone here has similarly destroyed you and your bloated ego. Unless you're bragging about how much $$ you make, you pretty much have nothing else going on as a poster.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Van, you are wasting your time on KC Twat. Dude is a middle management loser who brags about a life and knowledge he wishes he had. In reality he is just a lonely old queen dreaming of man muscle and making over $40,000 a year.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

The truth hurts you, KC Twat. :lol:

Looking at man muscles? Faggot.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Here's what Truman said in that thread.

Truman wrote:Cassel threw 27 touchdown passes last year, and had only seven interceptions. No, he ain't Brady, but in 2010 he didn't have to be, as the Chiefs had the #1 rushing attack in the League. He manages the game, doesn't turn the ball over, and has proven he can win one late if he has to. Most teams would be happy to have him.

No indictment - and it sounds as if he was pretty much ok with him.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

You go there you old queen. Who brags about a job he does not have, purchases he does not make, a wife he does not have, and posts photos of someone else's home pretending it is his? In addition you meet up with men from a message board and gush over their bodies. You are a fucking joke. :lol:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

KC Scott wrote:Hey Van - looks like you have a fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

a former and future board bitch both chomping at my ankles - damn, don't know how I'll recover from the onslaught of verbosity and lard tard this gruesome twosome will bring
:bode:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Paul wrote:
KC Scott wrote:Hey Van - looks like you have a fan :lol: :lol: :lol:

a former and future board bitch both chomping at my ankles - damn, don't know how I'll recover from the onslaught of verbosity and lard tard this gruesome twosome will bring
:bode:
Congrats on your new fan, Twat. :paul:

Hey, Tubby.....you actually have been board bitch before, unlike me. Like I said, turn in your puffy coat and stop huffing Scott's cock.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

KC Scott wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Who brags about a job he does not have, purchases he does not make, a wife he does not have, and posts photos of someone else's home pretending it is his?
Damn dude... is this why your such a bitterman?

I guess If your life sucks that bad, you'll always have this board to rage away on
Not bitter here. Just pointing out the fraud you are. You forget my buddies met you in person at the Rome show. They told me you meat gazed them in the bathroom.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kaley's buddies...

One can only imagine.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

It wasn't me. Never met you in person and did hear what a bragging, prancing queen you are....something you confirmed on here. :lol:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KC Scott wrote:I think Kaley's trying to play the "it wasn't me in the pic" card now.

He tried it a few years ago too -

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking trainwreck

You mean this pic?

FfR all the way.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Yes.....that is the one KC Twat jacks off to every night pretending it is me.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

No need to think carefully at all, Gay Boy. It is not me and any "proof" you make up won't change the fact. Now get back to your "Blue Boy" magazine you old queen.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Yes.....that is the one KC Twat jacks off to every night pretending it is me.
Which one of your buddies is it?

What's that 'tard's name?

:lol: