Donkey Kong Suh

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Donkey Kong Suh

Post by War Wagon »

Every Lions game I've watched, this dumbfuck is cheap shotting somebody, most of the time getting away with it. Not this time, kicked out of the game for stomping on a guys arm while he's laying flat on his back.

I won't be surprised to see him get suspended for at least one game, probably more.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Donkey Kong Suh

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Lions have played themselves out of the playoffs. They were talking about this being their statement game and they were never in it. I can see them imploding the rest of the season.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

yeah, I expected them to put up a lot more points today, make it a shootout. Pretty disappointing effort.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

About timesomeone comes in and ditkas it up. Becoming a game of sissies.

RACK my Portland homey.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'm pretty sure he's looking at a suspension this time, Wagon, and for the reason you stated.
Multiple offenses.

Dude's a big fucking baby.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:I'm pretty sure he's looking at a suspension this time, Wagon, and for the reason you stated.
Multiple offenses.

that cat is pretty much of an asshole....I saw him try and rip Andy Dalton's head off earlier this year
get out, get out while there's still time
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Forgive me for wanting to hear mvscal's opinion on this matter.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:yeah, I expected them to put up a lot more points today, make it a shootout. Pretty disappointing effort.
I think we also saw GB's defense isn't as bad as people claimed it was.

We've seen this script before from other wannabe contenders. Nice start, filled with bluster and bravado about how they're here to take names and not going anywhere, only to fade away and implode when the going got tough. The Lions haven't caught the breaks and have been grossly outplayed. They'll be back next year, hopefully, for them.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

R-Jack wrote:Forgive me for wanting to hear mvscal's opinion on this matter.
I'm sure the words "juiced up ape " will be in there somewhere. Do you even have to wait for the post?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

It's a pattern with this team starting with the head coach's act in the Niners loss. Suh is just the head thug on the field. Karma will be a bitch for the punk.
Go Bucs, Gators
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

he's an even bigger asshole than I'd originally thought

apparently he "allowed the refs the opportunity to take him out of the game" and that his stomping on Dietrich was simply "misinterpreted" he was just off balance and trying to remove himself from the situation

the real douchebaggery comes when he claims "the man upstairs knows what I did" (a coach in the press box?)
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I love his anger and intesity but he doesn't the help the team on the sidelines and I have a feeling he's going to miss at least next Sunday's game. I actually could've lived with him just taking responsibility for stomping the guy instead of the weak ass excuse of being off balance.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Forgive me for wanting to hear mvscal's opinion on this matter.
I'm sure the words "juiced up ape " will be in there somewhere. Do you even have to wait for the post?
I believe the proper description is "piece of fucking shit." No, I wouldn't want that pathetic asshole anywhere near my team. He is an embarassment to his team and the sport. If he wasn't a such a knuckledragging, subhuman primate, he would also realize that he is an embarassment to himself and his family. That fuckwit should simply be tossed out of the league not merely suspended. His press conference showed quite clearly that he doesn't and never will get it.

Send that stupid fucking niggger back to Africa where he can do his thing and run around in a jock strap and frightwig while chopping off heads with a machete. He has no business in the NFL or anyplace else in civilized society for that matter. He would be more comfortable here:

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
I believe the proper description is "piece of fucking shit." No, I wouldn't want that pathetic asshole anywhere near my team. He is an embarassment to his team and the sport. If he wasn't a such a knuckledragging, subhuman primate, he would also realize that he is an embarassment to himself and his family. That fuckwit should simply be tossed out of the league not merely suspended. His press conference showed quite clearly that he doesn't and never will get it.

Send that stupid fucking niggger back to Africa where he can do his thing and run around in a jock strap and frightwig while chopping off heads with a machete. He has no business in the NFL or anyplace else in civilized society for that matter.
don't sugarcoat it dude, tell us how you really feel?

:popcorn:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Hey, c'mon. He just "lost his balance" while he was trying to get up...after pushing the man's head into the turf. Who are you going to believe? Susan or your lying eyes?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:I'm pretty sure he's looking at a suspension this time, Wagon, and for the reason you stated.
Multiple offenses.

Lardsworth got a five game suspension for his stomping incident. To top it all off, Sue, the retarded ape, had the stones to request a meeting with the Goodell so that he could have the rules of the game explained to him in person and now a couple weeks later he pulls this shit.

Yeah, I think he's going get the hammer.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Nick Fairley will fit right in when Suh is suspended.

His trademark move is the piledriver.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:he's an even bigger asshole than I'd originally thought

apparently he "allowed the refs the opportunity to take him out of the game" and that his stomping on Dietrich was simply "misinterpreted" he was just off balance and trying to remove himself from the situation

the real douchebaggery comes when he claims "the man upstairs knows what I did" (a coach in the press box?)
His explanation is almost worse than the act(s) he committed.

Speaking to the general public as if we are complete fools - and will believe such an absurd tale as he told.

Die in a fire, fuckhead.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Carson wrote:Nick Fairley will fit right in when Suh is suspended.

His trademark move is the piledriver.

Yeah, he's fairly-well a dirty fuck, or was at Auburn.

But let's keep things in perspective... he's never been charged with a crime, which seems like a rite-of-passage in the NFL anymore.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Suh should get 5 games, that is as bad as Haynesworth's thug actions 5 years ago. Their clueless dope of a head coach with his hoodie has ruined the Lions after he blew his top at Harbaugh. How about wearing a polo shirt or something that doesn't look like it was purchased at Abercombie and Bitch.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

but he's really sorry for his actions that he didn't actually do because he was just trying to catch his balance and the man upstairs knows s'up

let me guess-some lame attempt at damage control? uh somebody from the lions organization should tell him to shut the fuck up....the time for damage control went by the wayside when he opened his yapper at the press conference Thursday night......

have fun on vacation.....
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Maybe let's not be so quick to judge, Felix.

Remember that time Mike Tyson tried to catch his balance and Evander Holyfield's ear ended up on the ground?

Sometimes shit jus' happens.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Maybe let's not be so quick to judge, Felix.

Remember that time Mike Tyson tried to catch his balance and Evander Holyfield's ear ended up on the ground?

Sometimes shit jus' happens.
you're absolutely right...he's probably just another misunderstood NFL player who's thuggish exuberant behavior is simply misinterpreted....he's simply trying to inflict serious harm make a statement to other players in the league that he's the dirtiest most enthusiastic player in the game today
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

He's doing damage control but if he's not sitting at least a game, I'll be stunned.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

In spite of the loss, the Lions are looking at being (at worst) in a 4-way tie for the wild card lead depending on what happens with the Giants-Saints tomorrow night. Next Sunday could be ugly with both Suh and Delmas out against the Saints.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Check out this flaming Cuban Freddie Mercury wannabe weighing in on Suh's damaged rep...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=728638 ... id=2378529

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

LMAO...just look at all the crying BITCHES here who claim that "I would NEVER want Suh on MY team".

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're all lying and you know it. Hell, I would welcome Suh to the Chiefs if he ever got released from the Lions (which will not happen) in a New York minute. The guy is a fucking beast on the field for a reason. He simply will not be disrespected by ANYBODY. When the arm-stomping happened, Suh was bent over during the play in a manner in which the human body shouldn't bend. Any one of you would take offense to that too. I have no problem with the way he reacted. In fact, the player that did that to him should be lucky that Suh didn't do more to him.

Fuck it...might as well suspend him, right? The pussification of the NFL continues.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Actually, when the arm-stomping happened Suh was hardly bent over at all. Nope, he was standing and stomping...

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

No real surprise to see KC Paula getting his cream filling any way he can.

:paul: :paul: :paul:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

No offense, Paul, but whoever typed that take elsewhere... is an idiot.

If you have "no problem" with that reaction from Suh, because he was ---> bent over and disrespected (insert your own joke), then you would have no problem with players taking the same actions as Suh about 75 times a game, because similar "disrespect" on the field is a ho-hum thing in this sport called football.

Reading your take was a "Wow, this guy is cuckoo" moment for me.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The only time Suh was "bent over" was when he was banging the Packer player's head on the turf. Is he a good player? Yes. Is he a total douchebag that needs to be suspended? Yep. Only a fucking moron would make excuses for the asshole or think his actions are acceptable in the game of football.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:Only a fucking moron would make excuses for the asshole or think his actions are acceptable in the game of football.
A moron, or a fat fucking retard. Suh should get a two-week vacation, minimum.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Paul wrote:LMAO...just look at all the crying BITCHES here who claim that "I would NEVER want Suh on MY team".

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You're all lying and you know it. Hell, I would welcome Suh to the Chiefs if he ever got released from the Lions (which will not happen) in a New York minute. The guy is a fucking beast on the field for a reason. He simply will not be disrespected by ANYBODY. When the arm-stomping happened, Suh was bent over during the play in a manner in which the human body shouldn't bend. Any one of you would take offense to that too. I have no problem with the way he reacted. In fact, the player that did that to him should be lucky that Suh didn't do more to him.

Fuck it...might as well suspend him, right? The pussification of the NFL continues.
Take a lap or ten. That was horrible.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

To recap,

Getting bent over during a play is grounds for losing your shit and getting yourself taken out of a game against your toughest opponent and probably out of future games while your team is fighting for its postseason life.

But grabbing players dicks in a scrum........................
Paul wrote:Happens in most NFL dogpiles, folks....nothing to see here.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

DallasFanatic wrote:
Paul wrote:LMAO...just look at all the crying BITCHES here who claim that "I would NEVER want Suh on MY team".

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Take a lap or ten. That was horrible.

That take took him 3 puffs on an inhaler. You think he could run a lap?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul wrote:The guy is a fucking beast on the field for a reason. He simply will not be disrespected by ANYBODY. When the arm-stomping happened, Suh was bent over during the play in a manner in which the human body shouldn't bend. Any one of you would take offense to that too. I have no problem with the way he reacted. In fact, the player that did that to him should be lucky that Suh didn't do more to him.
yeah, he should start carrying a blade so the next time somebody tries to disrespect him on the field, he can slit their throat.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:Send that stupid fucking niggger back to Africa where he can do his thing and run around in a jock strap and frightwig while chopping off heads with a machete. He has no business in the NFL or anyplace else in civilized society for that matter. He would be more comfortable here:

I was under the impression he was Indonesian, but I hear they do the same things there, so yeah
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

His dad was from Cameroon so those might be his cousins in the pickup.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Tracy Chapman is looking pretty ripped there.

Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

So 2 games it is...

I'm expecting them to lose in New Orleans on Sunday night regardless of if Nstompukong played or not. They host the Vikings the following week, which I expect them to win that. He's an idiot but at least it doesn't change what I think they'll do these next two games. I'm looking at them finishing 3-2 in the final 5...don't know if that gets them in the playoffs or not at 10-6. They're not going to go into New Orleans and Green Bay...it's on them to win those other three including one without Suh.