BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc, DONT listen to goober, he is full of shit. The link he posted to that site? It is also FULL O)F SHIT.

I am the foremost authority on Elvis' life and career, and I can assure you once more, that goober is lying and is full of shit.
and that is a FACT!!!![/quote]

There's more links out there, tardhusker. Face the truth.

http://what-cool-looks-like.blogspot.co ... n-gay.html

http://www.thedailyrash.com/man-tells-j ... gay-not-me[/quote]

GOOBER? You dont have a clue, do you?

You think that by putting up links, that somehow this supports your claims?

BUWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, thats the sound of me mocking you!!!!

DONT you realize that I can go find links on anything I want? So can anyone. I can find links on Bill Clinton being a dick sucker. I can find links on Bill and Hillary being involved in the murder of a top government official.
There are links out there for PROOF on ALL SORTS OF SHIT!!! Does that make it true?
Just because goober the fag puts up a link, WOW, IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!

WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU GOOBER, cause you are one dumb dick sucking fool.
WHAT?
You thought that by putting up links that we would agree with whatever you posted?
We arent stupid like your inbred family goober.
GOD you are a fuckin moron.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

PSUFAN wrote:So much attention is focused on the McQuery incident - the 2002 incident.

What about the 1998 incident? Sandusky was heard by local police basically confessing abuse in a shower with a kid to the kid's mother. The DA decided not to prosecute...but is this incident known to Paterno? That seems likely to me...especially considering that Sandusky retires the following season. Did Joe tel him it was time to retire, in light of the 1998 incident? And if so, doesn't that make the 2002 incident even less understandable, regarding Joe?

And now, Coach K chimes in:
http://blogs.fayobserver.com/accbasketb ... roversy-su
"Unless you’re there, it’s tough to comment on everything. I just feel badly for him. Whatever he is responsible for, it will come out, and hopefully it will come out from him. I think one thing you have to understand is that Coach Paterno is 84 years old. I’m not saying that for an excuse. The cultures he's been involved in, both football-wise and socially, there have been immense changes. How social issues are handled in those generations are quite different. Quite different. I think that has something to do with the situation. That’s all I’m going to say."

But then he continued.

"It’s the worst thing that happened. THE worst thing that happened. And those worst things that happen have happened throughout his 84 years of life and in different cultures. How they’ve been handled during those times are different than how it’s handled now, thank goodness. But as we judge, remember that there’s just a lot there. There’s a lot, lot there. I think he’s a great man. It’s a horrific situation. Just horrific."
Isn't Coach K - no particular moral authority, imo - making an explanation for Joe keeping this under cover? Explaining it as a generational and cultural difference?

Child abuse is child abuse, and it cannot be tolerated or covered up, regardless of generation or what is acceptable in a prior generation. Coach K is on extremely shaky ground here, I think.
PSUFAN? You are the one on shaky ground, NOT coach K.
ARE YOU INSANE?

FIRST, wait till the FACTS come out before you rush to fuckin judgement, OK?

SECOND, ARE YOU AWARE that LAW ENFORCEMENT knew of this? ALL THE WAY up the food chain?
The DA vanished off the face of the earth along with the hard drive from his computer.

WHY THE FUCK are you so concerned with JOE PA, a fuckin coach? Im talking POLICE HERE!!
POLICE with badges and guns who MUST PROTECT, and you are mainly concerned with a football coach? YOU FUCKIN FOOL!!!

I JUST TOLD YOU THAT LAW ENFORCEMENT KNEW!! AND DID NOTHING! AND all you care about is JOE PA?

you are a sick mis-guided moron.

ONCE I found out that actual Law enforcement knew of this scandal, and chose to look the other way, I could care less about the football coach.
Not only did Joe Pa inform the AD, BUT, campus police were also notified, and, according to the penn st. alum I spoke with, VERY HIGH UP LAW ENFORCEMENT KNEW ALSO.

WHAT? You find it easy to go after an 84 yr old man, BUT, you are too cowardly to go after Law Enforcement?
you yellow bellied coward.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Dude, I like you. Seriously. But that post was just one misguided mass rationalization.

A "lose/lose"? After what happened in 99, when Sandusky basically admitted his crime....why in THE hell would McQueary invent a story is such graphic detail? Here's what Paterno should have done.....CALLED THE POLICE! And McQueary should have done the same, right after beating the holy shit out of Sandusky! Civil liability for reporting a crime???? And NO evidence???? How about when the police come, THAT hour, examine the child, see that he has been raped..THERE'S the evidence!!!!!!

Damn man.....imagine if YOU had seen that? What would you have done? Fill in some forms and pass it up the line? And what if it was your son? All the firings that just happened at the top were based on conjecture?

Again, after a decade at least, of seeing your posts in here, that was FAR beneath you, Sir. Embarrassing.

Oh, and I agree....the bradhusker troll needs to go.

PS - Psufan, this quote: "Those who took part in the abuse and the coverup need not hang heads in shame."

I hope that was a typo.
What were we just talking about?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:DONT you realize that I can go find links on anything I want?
See if you can find one that teaches you how to put together a coherent and cogent post, you corn-fed tard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:DONT you realize that I can go find links on anything I want?
See if you can find one that teaches you how to put together a coherent and cogent post, you corn-fed tard.
Of course YOU dont find my posts to be coherent, because they almost always prove you to be the village idiot. :evil:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -interview

Wow. So what if the fucker WAS actually innocent?
Only you would take an interview where an alleged pedo admits he took showers with young boys, wrestled around with young boys and touched young boys "without sexual expectations" and claim it exonerates him. Another failure for southern education. I guess when you pay your teachers less than a living wage you produce Buttsprays.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/p ... wspQJQnqVN

You can't make this up!!! This scumbag lawyer knocked up his 17 year old client? Guess he and Sandusky deserve each other.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

88 wrote: McQueary did him no favors by bringing him into this mess.
This "mess"? How about calling it what it is, child rape. First off, I believe Paterno knew full well for decades what was going on. That much is obvious and it will all come to light in the near future. Second, even if the 2002 rape was the first time Paterno heard anything, he had a moral responsibility to do something more than just tell his superior. If it was one of his grandkids, I can assure you he would have done more than that. He didn't know this kid and didn't want to get involved. He failed miserably and deserves everything he gets.

I can't believe there are actually people out there that are even trying to defend him. There is absolutely no defense for what he failed to do.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Sudden Sam wrote: Hard to belive such a moral man (at least based on what we know of him) allowed such activity to continue.
It's becoming obvious he had no morals whatsoever. It was all about Penn State football and his legacy.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

I just can't believe the kid prostitution story just yet. I'd really be shocked if it were true, although I guess I shouldn't be surprised at anything from this bunch of perverts.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -interview

Wow. So what if the fucker WAS actually innocent?
Only you would take an interview where an alleged pedo admits he took showers with young boys, wrestled around with young boys and touched young boys "without sexual expectations" and claim it exonerates him. Another failure for southern education. I guess when you pay your teachers less than a living wage you produce Buttsprays.
I think you're doing a little reading between the lines here.....spray simply posed the question "what if he was innocent".....I didn't see his post as any sort of exoneration, merely asking a question...

as for the interview, what would anyone expect Sandusky to say "yeah, I'm guilty of everything"?
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:as for the interview, what would anyone expect Sandusky to say "yeah, I'm guilty of everything"?
I was hoping he would confess, implicate Paterno and the entire Pennsylvania establishment and then blow his brains out.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Felix wrote:spray simply posed the question "what if he was innocent".....I didn't see his post as any sort of exoneration, merely asking a question...
Nope. Spray said, "Wow, what if he actually WAS innocent." after he posted the link. That shows that he was actually giving the perv some credibility, simply because he said he didn't do it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Most pedophiles are sociopaths. They have no real regard for their victims and they never admit their crimes. Look at Tarddowen. Has he ever fessed up?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

What McQueary did/know and didn't do/know is very much uncertain at this point.

All I can say for certain is that if it is clear that ANYONE knew kids were being abused and they did not immediately go to police and file a report, they should face swift justice. I no longer feel like speculating about who knew what and when. Get all of these people into an investigation room and find out - as soon as possible.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Goober McTuber wrote:Most pedophiles are sociopaths. They have no real regard for their victims and they never admit their crimes. Look at Tarddowen. Has he ever fessed up?
Save this stuff for Cul de Smack.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Most pedophiles are sociopaths. They have no real regard for their victims and they never admit their crimes. Look at Tarddowen. Has he ever fessed up?
Save this stuff for Cul de Smack.
Have you read this entire thread?

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yeah - I'm hoping you will understand my request and help steer this one in the right direction.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Why was Paterno involved in this at all? Sandusky didn't work for him in 2002.
Um...Sandusky was attending practices WITH Second Mile kids as recently as 2010. There have been multiple credible reports of this.

Paterno's control of who attends practice is legendary. Example - a few years back he was on his way to practice and he saw a boy scout troop in the vicinity of practice (Jeff Nelson, the Sports Information Director was leading them on a tour). He went on a screaming rant and had them removed. Perhaps he was trying to protect them...but at any rate, he certainly could have had prevented Sandusky from attending practices.

My impression of Paterno is that he tried very, very hard to stay in control of the football program and the information surrounding it. This impression was shared by and remarked upon by many observers over the many years. It would come as a real surprise if he didn't know anything about abuse (allegations, at very least) and Sandusky.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

All these Paterno apologists continue to say he didnt know. Well at the very least he knew December 2010 when he got asked a bunch of questions in court about sandusky and him raping children in the showers.

Paterno still allowed sandusky access to the sidelines at football games, the weight room, ect. in 2011

I am going to ruin the ending for you guys. Sandusky is found not guilty by a jury of his peers/paterno followers. PSU will pay the victims to shut the fuck up. ESPN and PSU will claim Paterno never knew. PSU fans will still declare Paterno the great white knight in CFB coaching. All will be forgotten until the next case of child rape cover up
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I can't see that happening, it certainly seems to be well past that now. Who knows where this one is ending up. I will say that while the Paterno-at-all costs defenders are vocal, they do not consist of ALL PSU fans or people associated with the PSU community.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:Yeah - I'm hoping you will understand my request and help steer this one in the right direction.
In hindsight, this thread could have been moved to CDS about a week ago, and Killian would still be posting here.

Perhaps when Paterno first found out about the allegations 10 or 12 years ago (when Sandusky was forced to retire), he couldn’t bring himself to turn in his friend. So he got him to agree to retire, promise to never do it again, and Paterno still skipped his retirement party, and probably distanced himself on a personal level.

Fast forward to the McQueery incident. Paterno figures Sandusky’s at it again, but at least now he doesn’t report to JoePa. Paterno can do his duty by reporting it to the AD and still not personally throw his old friend under the bus.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Python wrote:
Nope. Spray said, "Wow, what if he actually WAS innocent." after he posted the link. That shows that he was actually giving the perv some credibility, simply because he said he didn't do it.
I didn't see it that way but maybe spray did mean it like that
meanwhile the NYTimes is reporting that as many as 10 additional kids have come forward........this just gets more sordid by the hour
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Felix wrote:
Python wrote:
I didn't see it that way but maybe spray did mean it like that
meanwhile the NYTimes is reporting that as many as 10 additional kids have come forward........this just gets more sordid by the hour
I think Spray was just horsing around.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:In hindsight, this thread could have been moved to CDS about a week ago, and Killian would still be posting here.
Too fucking bad. Fuck him and his virgin eyes/ears and his wanna be horse shit "see no evil, hear no evil." He's a fucking pussy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

88 wrote: But if he didn't pressure McQueary to be quiet, and reported the allegation up the chain to his bosses, then I am not as upset at him.

Let me get this straight. If this were your kid getting anally raped in the shower, you would have no problem with Paterno for simply "reporting the allegation up the chain"? Please tell me you aren't serious or that you really didn't think that out too well.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

88 wrote:
Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:88,

Dude, I like you. Seriously. But that post was just one misguided mass rationalization.

A "lose/lose"? After what happened in 99, when Sandusky basically admitted his crime....why in THE hell would McQueary invent a story is such graphic detail? Here's what Paterno should have done.....CALLED THE POLICE! And McQueary should have done the same, right after beating the holy shit out of Sandusky! Civil liability for reporting a crime???? And NO evidence???? How about when the police come, THAT hour, examine the child, see that he has been raped..THERE'S the evidence!!!!!!

Damn man.....imagine if YOU had seen that? What would you have done? Fill in some forms and pass it up the line? And what if it was your son? All the firings that just happened at the top were based on conjecture?

Again, after a decade at least, of seeing your posts in here, that was FAR beneath you, Sir. Embarrassing.
Shrub-

Read my post before you start throwing bombs. I said McQueary should have gone to the police immediately. He didn't need Joe Paterno's blessing to do that. He had a moral and legal responsibility under Pennsylvania state law to call the police when he witnessed what he saw.

I do not have any information that Paterno knew anything about the 1998 incident in 2002. Do you?

Why was Paterno involved in this at all? Sandusky didn't work for him in 2002. Paterno didn't see anything in 2002. McQueary did. Paterno should have told McQueary to go to the police (but I suspect that in the 24 hours that McQueary wasted before he went to Paterno, there wouldn't be much evidence left to collect in that shower). I don't know what Paterno told McQueary. But Paterno told higher ups at the University what he was told (which is hearsay) and left it for them to take care of. Yes, it is a weak response. But the failure here was McQueary. Paterno shouldn't have even been involved in this situation. McQueary did him no favors by bringing him into this mess.
88, THANK YOU! You are the ONE voice of reason in this forum. Roger the shrubber is a fuckin idiot who assumes too much. This Roger dude probably goes thru life assuming everything. YOU CANT DO THAT.
88, its because of your logic and reason, that I look forward to coming in here. Keep the good takes coming, cause some of the guys in here are shit trolls.
Thanks, bradhusker.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Sudden Sam wrote:Due to bradhusker's endorsement, 88's now on suicide watch.
please, an endorsement from bradhusker is THE gold standard. BUT seriously, 88's takes are logical and full of reason, In ALL the years in here, no one can match 88 for brilliant takes.

And let me remind you, just like Quincy Jones, I NEVER give endorsements, SO if I give one? Rest assured, its IRONCLAD and ROCK SOLID. In other words, you can take it to the bank!!!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Python wrote:
88 wrote: But if he didn't pressure McQueary to be quiet, and reported the allegation up the chain to his bosses, then I am not as upset at him.
Let me get this straight. If this were your kid getting anally raped in the shower, you would have no problem with Paterno for simply "reporting the allegation up the chain"? Please tell me you aren't serious or that you really didn't think that out too well.
+1

Far too many attempts at minimizing blatant despicable acts of cowardice going on here, within the PSU community, and within the media-at-large.

"Psychologists say people are often shocked into paralysis after happening upon such extreme images."

Great. Pyschologists also say that most people in their right mind would be excused for failing to depart the relative safety of their landing craft at Omaha Beach, or for choosing not to attempt to pull a stranded baby from a burning building, but thankfully a fuck of a lot of people overcame such pschyoanalytically-approved dithering and did the right thing.

Never mind the fact that there's right fucking now, when the shock may be debilitating...then there's two minutes later, and the same scene remains before your eyes. At that point, fuck it, you pull the guy off the kid. Full stop. You definitely don't sit on this knowledge for years, never going to the police with it. No excuses.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:
Python wrote:
+1

Far too many attempts at minimizing blatant despicable acts of cowardice going on here, within the PSU community, and within the media-at-large.

"Psychologists say people are often shocked into paralysis after happening upon such extreme images."

Great. Pyschologists also say that most people in their right mind would be excused for failing to depart the relative safety of their landing craft at Omaha Beach, or for choosing not to attempt to pull a stranded baby from a burning building, but thankfully a fuck of a lot of people overcame such pschyoanalytically-approved dithering and did the right thing.

Never mind the fact that there's right fucking now, when the shock may be debilitating...then there's two minutes later, and the same scene remains before your eyes. At that point, fuck it, you pull the guy off the kid. Full stop. You definitely don't sit on this knowledge for years, never going to the police with it. No excuses.

quote, "never going to the police with it", end quote. WTF????

According to several named sources, THE campus police were AWARE of this, as well as Local law enforcement, and, Law Enforcement up the chain of command. SO, this begs the question?
WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THIS?????

I have spoken to 3 BIG TIME penn st. alum this past week. ALL 3 told me that Law Enforcement was made aware of this.

Meaning that when Joe Pa went to the AD, somewhere along the line, campus police were indeed notified, as well as law enforcement at the state level.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF

Read the report. It states multiple times, in detail, that no law enforcement agency or child protective agency was notified. In fact, it states no one at all outside of Penn State was notified.

You're an idiot.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Python wrote:http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF

Read the report. It states multiple times, in detail, that no law enforcement agency or child protective agency was notified. In fact, it states no one at all outside of Penn State was notified.

You're an idiot.
OK, so basically what you are saying is that these 3 big time alum, with major ties to the university and its boosters, ALL lied to my face?

OH, and the original DA, from the 98 charge, HE vanished off the face of the earth, along with the hard drive of his computer, BUT no one outside the university knew a thing?

YOU are the idiot, with all due respect, asshole.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

We'll take this nice and slow.

1) Did you read the Grand Jury indictment?

We'll stop there for now.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Sounds like McQueary will be on the CBS Evening News this evening, with his account of the 2002 incident. Word is he is saying that he did go to the police. We shall see - anyone who thought this was over was really wrong...
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Then that would mean McQueary also lied to the Grand Jury?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

We shouldn't assume that the Grand Jury presentment is the full statement on what did and did not happen. The presentment had to do ONLY with what was gathered to support charges against Sandusky. Those charges were filed...and many other aspects of the investigation are ongoing.

Like I said a few pages back, I've been hearing rumors that McQueary has some info that will change how we're viewing his role in this. I really have no clue if it's true or not, we'll see.

I do know this - some 4-5 years ago, McQueary broke up a knife fight between two players in the cafeteria. It has been hard to accept that he wouldn't step in and STOP the abuse that he witnessed. He's no wilting violet, he can hold his own physically. My expectation is that he will address that tonight. I sincerely HOPE there is more to his side of the story - it has been hard to imagine why he wouldn't have intervened.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:McQueary broke up a knife fight between two players in the cafeteria.
Wait, I thought PSU only recruited altar boys?

:shock:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

PSUFAN wrote:anyone who thought this was over was really wrong...

the only person it's absolutely over for is Sandusky....why Sandusky's attorney would allow him to do an interview with Bob Costas is beyond me....

that is weapons grade stupidity...
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

PSUFAN wrote: cafeteria.
Quit it.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

88 wrote:
Python wrote:What if you are having beers in a bar, and McQueary leans over to you and says he saw Jerry Sandusky sodomizing a child in the Penn State showers.
That's not what happened and that's not what we're discussing. Stick to the facts. You said there is a scenario where you wouldn't find fault with Paterno for how he handled it. I'm telling you there is absolutely no excuse for what he did/didn't do. None. End of story for me.