BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by Mace »

bradhusker wrote:
Mace wrote:I don't care what two consenting adults do in private, and don't care if gay marriage is legal.....just don't tell me that it's "normal" behavior, because it's not.
RAAAAACK MACE!

Let me also repeat your FACTUAL post.

GAY HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL. That being said, I dont care what gay people do or do not do.
I believe in the equal rights of us all. BUT, dont give me your BULLSHIT of homosexual behavior being normal, because as of a matter of FACT, it is not.

When roughly 6 to 8 percent of the population engages in gay sex, in scientific terms, its called ABNORMAL.

What dont you understand about that?
Being racked by bradhusker means I need to seriously rethink my position.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Who cares what's normal and abnormal? Mind your own fucking business. Some dudes enjoy taking a giant shit on a chick's chest. Is that normal to you? I'm guessing most people have a specific fetish that puts them in a statistical minority. Just live lawfully, pay your taxes and try to be a productive member of society.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Just live lawfully, pay your taxes and try to be a productive member of society.
C'mon, MGO, that's an unreasonable expectation around here.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killian wrote:Jesus Christ. The amount of ignorance and biggotry in this thread is astounding. This is why I stay away from CDC. Trolling or not, and I know it's not, there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.

It's been fun shooting the shit with most of you over the past 10 years. But now this board had jumped the shark and I'm done. See you guys around.
Did a priest or perhaps Lou Holtz kiddie diddle you when you were young? Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, pussy.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mace wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Just live lawfully, pay your taxes and try to be a productive member of society.
C'mon, MGO, that's an unreasonable expectation around here.
Yeah, I know. Whitey doesn't give a shit if some neck is collecting unemployment and beating his wife as long as he sticks his dick in her vagina soon thereafter.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Yeah, I know. Whitey doesn't give a shit if some neck is collecting unemployment and beating his wife as long as he sticks his dick in her vagina soon thereafter.
Well, makeup sex is the bomb.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Yeah, I know. Whitey doesn't give a shit if some neck is collecting unemployment and beating his wife as long as he sticks his dick in her vagina soon thereafter.
I don't think any ammount of vag sex is going to get Wags to forgive wife beating. Said neck going to have to buy a Canadian car to get back into his good graces.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Who cares what's normal and abnormal? Mind your own fucking business.

That's not the way of liberals like Brad.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Killian wrote:...there are a lot of sad people with disturbing opinions on display in this thread.
You got that part right.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Who cares what's normal and abnormal? Mind your own fucking business.

That's not the way of liberals like Brad.
hold on there just one minute, I aint no snake in the grass liberal,

I am a proud Reagan conservative, who for the record, is putting my full weight and resources behind Mitt Romney.

And, for the record, I agree its none of my business what two sissies do in private. I just like to point out scientific fact, whenever I can. Its a hobby of mine.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

bradhusker wrote:I am a proud Reagan conservative, who for the record, is putting my full weight and resources behind Mitt Romney.
And I'm sure that Mitt is excited about having your 350 pounds and the 3 pennies in your pocket backing his campaign.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

bradhusker wrote:I just like to point out scientific fact, whenever I can. Its a hobby of mine.

I heard the jury's still out on science.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Mace, As a former probation and parole officer, like you...I am sickened by this. And Paterno, by his inaction, is an accessory after the fact. He should be arrested. I am guessing that you had the same training I did, and that is to go after sexual predators with all means. There is NO ONE above the law, and he could have saved the kids Sandusky violated, but for the wont of his position.

PSU should be hanging their heads in shame, not wanting to give him a 'game ball'.

75% of all men on death row in Florida were molested as children. Correlation much?

Screw Paterno. His legacy is dead.
What were we just talking about?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Why does Willard want to rule the USA anyway? In the afterlife, he will rule an entire planet for he and his wives to enjoy.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Why does Willard want to rule the USA anyway? In the afterlife, he will rule an entire planet for he and his wives to enjoy.
For starters, as President he'll be able to baptize EVERYBODY by proxy.

And then there's the shitloads of cash he will get in speaking fees and board memberships for selling the people out when he's in office.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

this is the college football forum. stop this political shit.

that being said a friend and his girl are caterers and they did an event for local richers who paid 35K to have Dubya speak at their small private engagement. I'm sure he would normally command much more, but this was a collection of local big donors and all he was doing was shilling for his library.
why is my neighborhood on fire
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Mace wrote:
Taking a dick up the ass is "normal" to you, Bri? Oh, okay.
no such thing as hetero ass play in iowa? you also left out the part about sticking it up an ass. that's fine.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Incredible m0derator *FAIL* in this thread.

Homosexuality pros and cons - for 2 friggin' pages - in BTCF??

Really?

You dumbshits deserve to have Killian the Great leave y'all.

Too funny.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:You dumbshits deserve to have Killian the Great leave y'all.
In a thread about a child raping scandal at PSU, it is the Notre Dame subway alum who packs up and leaves?

Uh, OK I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

poptart wrote:Incredible m0derator *FAIL* in this thread.

Homosexuality pros and cons - for 2 friggin' pages - in BTCF??

Really?

You dumbshits deserve to have Killian the Great leave y'all.

Too funny.
poptart?
HOW IS IT THAT YOU FAIL TO SEE TNE CONNECTION HERE?

The penn st scandal is a COLLEGE FOOTBALL STORY, and it has elements of homo faggish stuff in it.
THEREFORE, this thread naturally started discussing the pros and cons of buttfucking behavior, and it sort of morphed into the science of abnormal behavior.
HOWEVER, keep in mind, I can always bring it back quickly from the depths of depravity, to the great and hallowed traditions of big time college football.
THAT BEING SAID,
The Judge who granted Sandusky bail? She did work for Sandusky's charity, SO, maybe she should have recused herself.
ALSO, Sandusky has 6 adopted children of his own, and his house backs right up against an elementary school. WHO KNEW?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't know why you, Mtroll, and maybe someone else, are allowed to butcher this forum.

But whatever...

D-1 College Farceball is a complete joke as far as I'm concerned, anyway.

Enjoy the bored.
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

alright fellas...close to locking this bitch up...

can we get it back on track and talk just about the facts at hand and leave all the kindergarten homo smack out...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:
Mace wrote:I don't care what two consenting adults do in private, and don't care if gay marriage is legal.....just don't tell me that it's "normal" behavior, because it's not.
RAAAAACK MACE!

Let me also repeat your FACTUAL post.

GAY HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR IS ABNORMAL. That being said, I dont care what gay people do or do not do.
I believe in the equal rights of us all. BUT, dont give me your BULLSHIT of homosexual behavior being normal, because as of a matter of FACT, it is not.

When roughly 6 to 8 percent of the population engages in gay sex, in scientific terms, its called ABNORMAL.

What dont you understand about that?
You do realize that Elvis was part of that 6-8%, right?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Some dudes enjoy taking a giant shit on a chick's chest.
And then slapping it with a canoe paddle.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm guessing most people have a specific fetish that puts them in a statistical minority.
Hey, it’s not a fetish. It’s just good grooming.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote:In a thread about a child raping scandal at PSU, it is the Notre Dame subway alum who packs up and leaves?

Uh, OK I guess. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course. Unaccountability is the ND way.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:http://the-gossip-columnist-39.blogspot ... g-but.html

How do ya like dem apples?
Never liked a thing about Presley. Had to go to the movies as a kid with my sister to see those TERRIBLE films. I couldn't stand that crap and his music...I was/am a Beatles fan, caught a lot of shit for that being in the Midwest, but I knew talent when I heard it. I remember WLS in Little Rock was a late night AM station back in the day with a week long call in vote for the Beatles vs. Presley as the kings of rock music, this was probably 1965. Of course Presley won, (homers everywhere) and I was pissed.

Lennon and Harrison were all that. I liked their music above McCartney's.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

http://gma.yahoo.com/judge-set-no-bail- ... 22462.html

Wow, that is a huge conflict of interest, why not just give Sandusky a handjob while you were at it Leslie.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cornhusker wrote:

Never liked a thing about Presley. Had to go to the movies as a kid with my sister to see those TERRIBLE films. I couldn't stand that crap and his music...I was/am a Beatles fan, caught a lot of shit for that being in the Midwest, but I knew talent when I heard it. I remember WLS in Little Rock was a late night AM station back in the day with a week long call in vote for the Beatles vs. Presley as the kings of rock music, this was probably 1965. Of course Presley won, (homers everywhere) and I was pissed.

One little correction. You might have heard WLS in Little Rock, but it was broadcasting from the Chicago area. One of the original 50,000 watt blowtorches.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cross Traffic wrote:http://gma.yahoo.com/judge-set-no-bail- ... 22462.html

Wow, that is a huge conflict of interest, why not just give Sandusky a handjob while you were at it Leslie.
Questionable whether he'd be interested.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Jsc810 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You do realize that Elvis was part of that 6-8%, right?
What??
Jsc, DONT listen to goober, he is full of shit. The link he posted to that site? It is also FULL O)F SHIT.

I am the foremost authority on Elvis' life and career, and I can assure you once more, that goober is lying and is full of shit.
and that is a FACT!!!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Cornhusker wrote:

Hey cornhusker? YOU obviously DONT know talent when you see it, or you'd love elvis and his music.

I dont need to repeat this, BUT, I guess I must since you seem to be a dumb fool.

BOTH paul Mccartney and John Lennon loved elvis and his music. To this very day, if you talk to Sir Paul, he talks about elvis in honored tones. NOT TO MENTION, that elvis's catalog of studio recordings from the 1950's is critically acclaimed. IN FACT, the foremost critics of rock n roll music call elvis' studio work to be 5 star ESSENTIAL music.

Elvis, unlike bill hailey, ACTUALLY produced and arrnaged most of his own recordings! This is crucial to understanding just how amazing elvis presley was in the studio. Those classic recordings have elvis' magic all over them. The soul, the energy, the excitement, the punkish electricity is ALL there for everyone to see.
When music critics HAIL and give these recordings the highest bestowment possible, there can be no denying the GREATNESS of the artist known as elvis presley.

Finally, I laugh and pity you cornhusker, WHY? Because I wonder how a human being can be so stupid on the subject of the greatness of elvis presley?
Did you fall on your head as a child? were you molested? I can only imagine what horrors befelled you as a little tot, that you are unable to appreciate the greatness that is elvis presley.
See, I have done the 30 years of research, so I already know how great elvis was. You? there is no hope for your kind of ignorance.
I weep for your future.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Would someone please put a bullet in this nightmare of a troll. He's killing the very air we breathe.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Which brings me to another crucial point, The "rockabilly" movement of the 50's is essential in understanding the overall progression of music at that time.

Elvis was a huge fan of black blues and white country, he also loved the gospel music of the time.
These influences were huge in shaping the talent that was elvis presley. When elvis entered the sun studios in 53, and then again in 54, ALL the music he loved as a child, shaped his ability to make the musical progression known as "rockabilly", which later would be called rock n' roll.

These sun sessions STILL sound fresh and revelatory today. Its a testament to timeless music, music that would influence sir paul and john lennon, music that would influence a young jimmy page and robert plant.
Elvis was a FORCE of nature, a young screaming punk, with soul and sexual electricity that was scandalous at the time.

If anyone in this forum does not understand this, you need to swallow a bullett, cause you is dumber than a turd on the sidewalk.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Would someone please put a bullet in this nightmare of a troll. He's killing the very air we breathe.
BREAKING NEWS!!!
The Big ten removes Joe Paterno's name from the championship trophy, stay tuned for more.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

bradhusker wrote:
Van wrote:Would someone please put a bullet in this nightmare of a troll. He's killing the very air we breathe.
BREAKING NEWS!!!
The Big ten removes Joe Paterno's name from the championship trophy, stay tuned for more.
OH, and Van? you are a thousand times more of a troll than I ever could dream of being.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:You do realize that Elvis was part of that 6-8%, right?
What??
Jsc, DONT listen to goober, he is full of shit. The link he posted to that site? It is also FULL O)F SHIT.

I am the foremost authority on Elvis' life and career, and I can assure you once more, that goober is lying and is full of shit.
and that is a FACT!!!!
There's more links out there, tardhusker. Face the truth.

http://what-cool-looks-like.blogspot.co ... n-gay.html

http://www.thedailyrash.com/man-tells-j ... gay-not-me

Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cornhusker wrote:

One little correction. You might have heard WLS in Little Rock, but it was broadcasting from the Chicago area. One of the original 50,000 watt blowtorches.
Aw yeah, I should have checked it out before I let my cobweb memory roll, it was KAAY 50,000 watt out of L.R. Was the Beaker Street program I'd listen to late night as a teenager. Good times.
Don't know how I let WLS get in the way..?

KAAY's cult status was forged in the late 1960s, when, after 11:00 each evening, the station abandoned the standard Top 40 format for three hours of underground music with the program Beaker Street hosted by Clyde Clifford.[1]
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Roger_the_Shrubber wrote:Mace, As a former probation and parole officer, like you...I am sickened by this. And Paterno, by his inaction, is an accessory after the fact. He should be arrested. I am guessing that you had the same training I did, and that is to go after sexual predators with all means. There is NO ONE above the law, and he could have saved the kids Sandusky violated, but for the wont of his position.

PSU should be hanging their heads in shame, not wanting to give him a 'game ball'.

75% of all men on death row in Florida were molested as children. Correlation much?

Screw Paterno. His legacy is dead.
I agree...my gut tells me Paterno knew about abuse, and did not immediately act to prevent it...in some perverse way to "protect" the program. However, I am not able to make that conclusion yet. There are multiple, differing accounts out there. I need to know more about who knew what when, etc.

As for PSU hanging heads in shame...actually, you're wrong. Those who took part in the abuse and the coverup need not hang heads in shame. No one who had nothing to do with that should do so. Those who pursued higher goals with integrity in the name of PSU have nothing whatsoever to be ashamed about.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So much attention is focused on the McQuery incident - the 2002 incident.

What about the 1998 incident? Sandusky was heard by local police basically confessing abuse in a shower with a kid to the kid's mother. The DA decided not to prosecute...but is this incident known to Paterno? That seems likely to me...especially considering that Sandusky retires the following season. Did Joe tel him it was time to retire, in light of the 1998 incident? And if so, doesn't that make the 2002 incident even less understandable, regarding Joe?

And now, Coach K chimes in:
http://blogs.fayobserver.com/accbasketb ... roversy-su
"Unless you’re there, it’s tough to comment on everything. I just feel badly for him. Whatever he is responsible for, it will come out, and hopefully it will come out from him. I think one thing you have to understand is that Coach Paterno is 84 years old. I’m not saying that for an excuse. The cultures he's been involved in, both football-wise and socially, there have been immense changes. How social issues are handled in those generations are quite different. Quite different. I think that has something to do with the situation. That’s all I’m going to say."

But then he continued.

"It’s the worst thing that happened. THE worst thing that happened. And those worst things that happen have happened throughout his 84 years of life and in different cultures. How they’ve been handled during those times are different than how it’s handled now, thank goodness. But as we judge, remember that there’s just a lot there. There’s a lot, lot there. I think he’s a great man. It’s a horrific situation. Just horrific."
Isn't Coach K - no particular moral authority, imo - making an explanation for Joe keeping this under cover? Explaining it as a generational and cultural difference?

Child abuse is child abuse, and it cannot be tolerated or covered up, regardless of generation or what is acceptable in a prior generation. Coach K is on extremely shaky ground here, I think.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.