BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote: all i hear is talk about JoePa. is he the only person who screwed up here?
of course not, but he's the most visible face of the university and the one to take the biggest fall. Rightfully so. He soaked up all the glory and adulation, now he deserves the shame.

If they have a shred of dignity left, PSU should forfeit all of it's remaining games.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: all i hear is talk about JoePa. is he the only person who screwed up here?
of course not, but he's the most visible face of the university and the one to take the biggest fall.
so why not charge joepa with the rape cause he's the face of the program?
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

he could be charged as an accessory to rape.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Bizzarofelice wrote:1) this is a huge overreaction. detectives and police did nothing. higher ups who handle this shit did nothing.

2) watching the Big Ten network and they are getting lots of ex penn state players and they're all somber. kinda like memphis after elvis died.
HOLD ON ONE MINUTE THERE!

True there are crowds gathering as we speak, HOWEVER, when Elvis died, in that awful hot summer of 1977, people were crying in the streets, police officers were openly weeping, women and young girls were grief-stricken and fainting,

please, dont try to compare the two, EVER.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

War Wagon wrote:he could be charged as an accessory to rape.
NO he cannot you dumb tard.
I am quite knowledgeable in legal matters myself, and NO, he cannot and will not be charged.
ya got that?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The board should have done this immediately when they first knew about this obscene story.

They're ONLY firing him now because the massive national media pressure and negative pressure.

The local media was stonewalled and blackballed for pursuing the story years ago.

Penn St and Paterno deserve to sued for hundreds of millions. Paterno had so much power and was not some mere coach. He WAS the face of Penn St.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:HOWEVER, when Elvis died, in that awful hot summer of 1977,
That was the same year that Sandusky founded his pedo grooming charity, Second Mile. Coincidence?!?

This sick fuck has hundreds of victims going back over thirty years. Don't tell me nobody noticed anything suspect until 98 or 2002.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think the BOT ended up handling this very well...as well as they could have. No way in hell Paterno could stay even one more game amidst this shitstorm.

Now the direction of the football program can be righted, and the investigation and pursuit of justice can proceed independent of that.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

PSUFAN wrote:I think the BOT ended up handling this very well...as well as they could have. No way in hell Paterno could stay even one more game amidst this shitstorm.

Now the direction of the football program can be righted, and the investigation and pursuit of justice can proceed independent of that.
So will McQuery be allowed to coach on Saturday? Seems hypocritical to me if he's not release by Bradley.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

mvscal wrote:
bradhusker wrote:HOWEVER, when Elvis died, in that awful hot summer of 1977,
That was the same year that Sandusky founded his pedo grooming charity, Second Mile. Coincidence?!?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

HOLY SHIT!
state college is a mob scene, its intense, scary, and loud beyond anything ive seen, vehicles overturned, mayhem, bedlam, the cops arent able to handle this.

damm, this rivals the Oakland occupy incident.

college gameday being re-routed to state college for a seemingly meaningless game?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Way to go all Vancouver, Penn State. Nothing makes disappointment go away like busting windows and flipping cars. Dipshits were waiting for a reason raise hell though...ignorant, attention-starved 20 year olds plus booze equals riot. Paterno kept child rape that occured on campus by a long time member of his coaching staff a secret which lead to more kids being abused and they're acting like he's still made of teflon. Those idiots will never get it...I hope all of PSU nation isn't that dense.

Nice first year for the revamped B1G...Tattoo U and Pedophilia State. All they need now is a Baylor-like murder cover up and a good old fashioned point-shaving scandal...that'll complete the grand slam of shame. Why do we like college football again?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Degenerate wrote:This is the worst nosedive by a head football coach since Knute Rockne.
Well played.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:If they have a shred of dignity left, PSU should forfeit all of it's remaining games.
Why? Paterno's already out, so that doesn't impact him. People who suffer the most from that are the players, not to mention the local economy, restaurants, businesses, etc. None of them deserve to suffer because of what Sandusky did 9 years ago. What needs to happen is happening. Joe Pa is out, the AD is gone, the president is gone, and Sandusky will be in prison. Now McQueary just needs to go.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
War Wagon wrote:If they have a shred of dignity left, PSU should forfeit all of it's remaining games.
Why? Paterno's already out, so that doesn't impact him. People who suffer the most from that are the players, not to mention the local economy, restaurants, businesses, etc. None of them deserve to suffer because of what Sandusky did 9 years ago. What needs to happen is happening. Joe Pa is out, the AD is gone, the president is gone, and Sandusky will be in prison. Now McQueary just needs to go.
Exactly.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Shoalzie wrote:Nice first year for the revamped B1G...Tattoo U and Pedophilia State. All they need now is a Baylor-like murder cover up and a good old fashioned point-shaving scandal...that'll complete the grand slam of shame. Why do we like college football again?
Well, there is the issue of the PA District Attorney who went "missing" in 2005. And while not a point-shaving scandal (Northwestern covered that in the mid 90's), would you take a child pedophilia ring with Jerry Sandusky as the pimp?:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sa ... rs-2011-11
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Holy fucking shit.

I heard about this article on a local radio show yesterday. Check out the date it was posted:

Posted: Sunday, April 3, 2011 11:55 pm | Updated: 4:34 pm, Mon Apr 4, 2011.
Mark Madden | 13 comments
The Jerry Sandusky situation seems a matter of failure to connect certain dots, or perhaps unwillingness in that regard. Lots of people besides the former Penn State defensive coordinator have some explaining to do.
Allegations of improper conduct with an underage male first surfaced in 1998, while Sandusky was still employed by Penn State. That incident allegedly occurred in a shower at Penn State's on-campus football facility. No charges were filed.
Sandusky retired the next year, in 1999. He was 55, prime age for a coach. Odd, to say the least - especially with Joe Paterno thought even then to be ready to quit and Sandusky a likely, openly-discussed successor.
It seems logical to ask: What did Paterno know, and when did he know it? What did Penn State's administration know, and when did they know it?
Best-case scenario: Charges are never brought, and Sandusky walks away with his reputation permanently scarred. The rumors, the jokes, the sideways glances - they won't ever stop. Paterno and Penn State do the great escape.
Worst-case scenario: Sandusky is charged. Then it seems reasonable to wonder: Did Penn State not make an issue of Sandusky's alleged behavior in 1998 in exchange for him walking away from the program at an age premature for most coaches? Did Penn State's considerable influence help get Sandusky off the hook?
Don't kid yourself. That could happen. Don't underestimate the power of Paterno and Penn State in central Pennsylvania when it comes to politicians, the police and the media.
In 1999, Penn State was rid of Sandusky. His rep was unblemished, which allowed him to continue running a charitable foundation that gave him access to underage males. To be a volunteer assistant with a high school football team, thus gaining access to underage males.
If Paterno and Penn State knew, but didn't act, instead facilitating Sandusky's untroubled retirement - are Paterno and Penn State responsible for untoward acts since committed by Sandusky?
This is far from an outrageous hypothesis, especially given the convenient timeline.
Initially accused in 1998. Retires in 1999. Never coaches college football again. Sandusky was very successful at what he did. The architect of Linebacker U. Helped win national championships in 1982 and 1986. Recognized as college football's top assistant in 1986 and 1999.
Never any stories about Sandusky being pursued for a high-profile job. Never any rumors about him coming out of retirement.
But there's no shortage of stories and rumors about Penn State football sweeping problems under the rug, is there?
Why did college football let an accomplished coach like Sandusky walk away at 55? Why did he disappear into relative anonymity?
A grand jury, spurred by a complaint made by a 15-year-old boy in 2009, has been investigating Sandusky for 18 months. Witnesses include Paterno and Penn State athletic director Tim Curley. Interviewing Paterno about a subject like this had to have been one of the single most uncomfortable acts in the history of jurisprudence.
Plenty of questions remain yet unanswered. Potentially among them: What's more important, Penn State football or the welfare of a few kids?
You might not want to hear the answer.
Mark Madden hosts a radio show 3-6 p.m. weekdays on WXDX-FM (105.9

The bullshit of this whole story is that it took this long for it to break. Joe Pa should have never been able to start the season as coach. The cover-up seems clear. BOT is in defense mode at this point but it's bullshit to believe they didn't know much about this beforehand. Now you have to wonder just how far up the chain did this cover-up go? And I'm talking beyond school administration.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Apparently McQueary will be coaching in the game this weekend.

What a crock of shit.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

MuchoBulls wrote:Apparently McQueary will be coaching in the game this weekend.

What a crock of shit.
+1

Gingerphile should have been canned yesterday for failing to report the sexual assault of a child. He could have been a hero, instead he wanted to protect his "career". Good luck finding another job in coaching tool.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How is it even possible that Pedoginger remains on the sidelines while JoePed is immediately shitcanned? On what level can that be justified?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Pedoginger wasn't the cult leader. Joe Pedorino was.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Here's some "Screwball lives in DC" smack for you, but:

Where are all the Penn State fans bitching about the lack of coverage in the Post compared to VA Tech, when State College is technically closer to DC than Blacksburg?
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sure, Joe Ped is the cult leader, but they're cleaning house of everyone who was associated with this mess, even including Joe Ped's bosses. Along the way, how can they allow the one guy with the most culpability here (besides Sandusky) to remain on the sidelines? Had Pedoginger done what needed to be done, this would've all been finished nearly a decade ago. Joe Ped would've retired free of scandal, the university's higher-ups would still have their jobs, and countless other boys' lives would not have been ruined.

How will anyone be able to watch that shining red beacon of cowardice/avarice roam the sidelines Saturday, especially the parents of those kids who were molested following his nonactions back in '02? With Sandusky already behind bars, Pedoginger is the clear poster child of everything that went wrong here.

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

watching this unfold over the last few days is like watching a freak show....this whole thing is just over the top...paterno got exactly what he deserved, regardless of whether or not he knew the specifics of what occurred...there is simply no justification for any of the dozen or so adults who were aware of this to simply "pass it up the chain of command"....that is the excuse used by cowards...

that McQueary guy should have his head beat in...what an asshole

"This is some fucked-up repugnant shit."

jules
get out, get out while there's still time
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Without knowing much about the law, I'm wondering if PSU has their hands tied with McQueary under PA whistle-blower laws.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote:"This is some fucked-up repugnant shit."

jules
Bwaha, RACK.

Jim, good call. I bet that plays into it.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jiminphilly wrote:Without knowing much about the law, I'm wondering if PSU has their hands tied with McQueary under PA whistle-blower laws.
What whistle did he blow? Other than Paterno's.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

jiminphilly wrote:Without knowing much about the law, I'm wondering if PSU has their hands tied with McQueary under PA whistle-blower laws.
Good point, but wouldn't that also apply to Joe Ped? He contacted his superiors, same as McQueary. Why must he get the axe for not doing enough while McQueary walks away unscathed?

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Van wrote:
Good point, but wouldn't that also apply to Joe Ped? He contacted his superiors, same as McQueary. Why must he get the axe for not doing enough while McQueary walks away unscathed?

Again without knowing the law, my educated guess on this is that McQueary was an eyewitness to an incident, Joe allegedly didn't witness it so he may not be afforded the same protections.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Okay, could someone please get me up to speed here? We've got captains and generals having sex with young boys, presumably under the auspices of nurturing teacher-student relations.

Is that it? That's what all the fuss is about?

:meds:

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

QUESTION, if we can demonize Joe Paterno so fast, and we should, WHY do people like Dr. Martin Luther King get a free pass???

Jackie Kennedy's tape recordings came out a few weeks back, and on them, she talks about stuff I have known for decades now.

She is openly appalled and disgusted by the behaviour of Dr King. His cocaine use, and his using of whores and prostitutes. Not only immoral, because he is a minister and a husband, BUT, last I checked, drugs and prostitution are both illegal.

So it begs the question, why does he get a pass, and Joe Pa doesnt?

Does the liberal mainstream media have anything to do with this?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So you equate doing prostitutes and blow with raping children?

Just go away. Your troll sucks to high heaven.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

I definitely think that MLK should be forced to retire from whatever coaching job he's holding right now.

And what about Attila the Hun. And Nero. Why are they getting free passes these days? Oh yeah don't forget Thomas Jefferson. And J Edgar Hoover.

And bradhusker's father, if anybody knows who he actually is (or was).
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

bradhusker wrote:QUESTION, if we can demonize Joe Paterno so fast, and we should, WHY do people like Dr. Martin Luther King get a free pass???

Jackie Kennedy's tape recordings came out a few weeks back, and on them, she talks about stuff I have known for decades now.

She is openly appalled and disgusted by the behaviour of Dr King. His cocaine use, and his using of whores and prostitutes. Not only immoral, because he is a minister and a husband, BUT, last I checked, drugs and prostitution are both illegal.

So it begs the question, why does he get a pass, and Joe Pa doesnt?

Does the liberal mainstream media have anything to do with this?
It's too bad your mother didn't swallow you.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote: Joe Ped would've retired free of scandal...
at least until we find out he was on sandusky's pimp-'em-out client list.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

How old was Priscilla when Elvis started fucking her??
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Exactly, and what about Michael Jackson going "Beat It" with Bubbles the Chimp, or vice versa? Whatever. Besides Elvis being a flaming bi-sexual/pedo, where does bestiality reside on bradhusker's Totem Pole O' Feigned Outrage?

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

something to read in case you're wondering what your vomit tastes like today.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/ ... /index.htm
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."
Woody Hayes / Ohio State