Seal Target Geronimo

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Re: Seal Target Geronimo

Post by Tom In VA »

I have watched and read way too much Clancy shit. I thought the story was told that way to show Osama DID NOT go down fighting but rather a "paper tiger".
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

:?
The Pakistani military was issuing statements before the helicopter got out of the country. According to the surviving children he was frog marched outside and shot in the head.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Are you guys having an election soon :?:
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Some dude said truth is the first casualty in war.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I call bullshit on Obama for taking credit for that Operation. He is a clueless gibbon.

Also, there weren't 30 Team 6 SEAL's on that CH-47 that got shot down later. The teams come in quickly and leave quickly before anyone knows what's going on. There may have been some insider that got news and had was waiting for a PR opportunity for appeasement saying it was Team 6 in that helo. Total fucking bullshit.

They don't operate like that unless the US military is now so fucked up in leadership to allow at least 2 squads to be on the same helo. Obamao is a fucking joke.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Atomic Punk wrote:I call bullshit on Obama for taking credit for that Operation. He is a clueless gibbon.
And now you know why 99 % of the white trash in California comes from the central valley... the other percent comes from Orange County...
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

m2/.m2/M2 has sand in his pussy. You're a bitter "kicked to the curb" cunt. You've been ankle biting me lately.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:m2/.m2/M2 has sand in his pussy. You're a bitter "kicked to the curb" cunt. You've been ankle biting me lately.
How do you stand m2 living rent free in your dome? The sound from the wind chimes has got to be deafening.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:m2/.m2/M2 has sand in his pussy. You're a bitter "kicked to the curb" cunt. You've been ankle biting me lately.
How do you stand m2 living rent free in your dome? The sound from the wind chimes has got to be deafening.
A reverse IKYABWAI? Good job Brian.

Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Are you guys having an election soon :?:
Yep. First Tuesday after the first Monday in November. State constitution n' junk.

Big one too. One-eighth cent sales tax increase to build a penguin house at the Kansas City Zoo. Why do you ask?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Truman wrote:One-eighth cent sales tax increase to build a penguin house at the Kansas City Zoo. Why do you ask?
I'm tired of getting 1/8 cent sales taxed to death over pet projects... and once a tax gets enacted, it's never withdrawn.

No. Fuck No.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote:
A reverse IKYABWAI? Good job Brian.
No, just an observation. So you're getting hammered already? You should be a real joy to decipher in 3 hours.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Truman wrote: Big one too. One-eighth cent sales tax increase to build a penguin house at the Kansas City Zoo. Why do you ask?
Word on the street is penguin gave zookeeper a peek at his stimulus package and ate all the cod, the black finned bastard.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:No, just an observation. So you're getting hammered already? You should be a real joy to decipher in 3 hours.
What observation you ugly little foolish rat bastard? Tell me all about SEAL Team activities since you've chimed in. I would like to hear about it pothead.

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

And you post at exactly 4:20? Coincidence? I don't think so. You are a sick puppy.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Imus wrote:And you post at exactly 4:20? Coincidence? I don't think so. You are a sick puppy.
Not sure, it says on my screen that it was 11:20 am when I posted. WTF is your problem you shit troll? Why do you feel the need to use a troll? Just use your main nick. Admins letting the worst of the worst posters troll is about as bad as Jim Rome talking about Joe Pa for the 3rd straight day along with the other hack shows.

Why let shit trolls post on this board? Why are you so scared not to use your regular nic? TNW was a good board because mild7 didn't put up with this nonsense. I guess the handlers here don't care. Fuck it.

Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

You all ready fucked up and told us you set your computer clock ahead, so you can lube up earlier in the day without as much guilt. Jesus any Real fly boy would know how to figure that one out.
Why let shit trolls post on this board?
So little fart balls like you don't go extinct.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote:
I would like to hear about it pothead.
Interesting..panty wearing board drunk calls someone a "pothead".
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Derron wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
I would like to hear about it pothead.
Interesting..panty wearing board drunk calls someone a "pothead".
Hi Derron! I've missed you! Hey bro, some people here think you are the dumbest mother fucker here, but I'd keep playing. The heavy stuff isn't going to come down for awhile.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote:No, just an observation. So you're getting hammered already? You should be a real joy to decipher in 3 hours.
What observation you ugly little foolish rat bastard? Tell me all about SEAL Team activities since you've chimed in. I would like to hear about it pothead.
I'm sure they spend less time wearing panties than you do. Then again, you could say that about most men.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:I'm sure they spend less time wearing panties than you do. Then again, you could say that about most men.
WHOA! You've just KILLED me with panty smack! How do I recover??? I'm going to have a heart attack now with that beat down you've given me. Brian, you're the best... and the best swallower here. I admire you!

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote: Hey bro, some people here think you are the dumbest mother fucker here, but I'd keep playing. The heavy stuff isn't going to come down for awhile.
As long as you keep hitting submit with your drunken paws, that title firmly belongs to you and will remain yours, as you so reinforced with your last couple of posts.
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Hi Derron! BTW, Cuda says "Hi!" He's signed out of his main nick but is currently rubbing balls with BSmacked. A 3 way somewhere, yes? Now I'm not a hayta, but Derron you impress me.

I like you're style and most importantly your intelligence. Not a day goes by where I don't gain useful knowledge from your posts.

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Atomic Punk wrote: Not a day goes by where I don't gain useful knowledge from your posts.
I can understand that. Being as fucking stupid as you are anything has to be a help. Not that you have shown any improvement over the years, just stumbling around blind drunk and mashing the keyboard.
Derron
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Hey Derron, if I may ask... What's the best BBQ in Kansas City?