This is the week...

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

This is the week...

Post by BSmack »

... that the Steelers get exposed big time. I hope I'm wrong, but I've watched 5 weeks of the Steelers putting in half rate work against a collection of chumps and one decent team, which they lost to. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. The best chance the Steelers have is to break Brady's leg. In fact, it's the only chance they have.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: This is the week...

Post by ChargerMike »

Look for Antonio Brown to score twice against that cheese Pat D. :wink:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

BSmack wrote:... that the Steelers get exposed big time. I hope I'm wrong, but I've watched 5 weeks of the Steelers putting in half rate work against a collection of chumps and one decent team, which they lost to. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it. The best chance the Steelers have is to break Brady's leg if YaFJ picks New England to win. In fact, it's the only chance they have.
:popcorn:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:Look for Antonio Brown to score twice against that cheese Pat D. :wink:
He hasn't scored a TD all year. And that includes games against the Titans, Jags, Texans and Colts. If anybody on the Steelers scores on a reception, it will be Ward, Wallace or Miller. Your dreams of JFFL bargain hunting will die a horrible death.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:Your dreams of JFFL bargain hunting will die a horrible death.
But you have to love the persistance.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Unless the Steelers think about switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 for this game, I look for NE to score their usual 28-35 pts against this shit defense. I don't know how many times they're going to trot out the same tired scheme on defense, but they really need to adjust their thinking based upon the last 7 years worth of beatdowns (from Brady.) All that said, I could totally see Pitt winning 38-34 as well. I am not sold on NE's D... regardless of how well they've done the last 2 games (against two shitty QBs.)
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:Look for Antonio Brown to score twice against that cheese Pat D. :wink:
He hasn't scored a TD all year. And that includes games against the Titans, Jags, Texans and Colts. If anybody on the Steelers scores on a reception, it will be Ward, Wallace or Miller. Your dreams of JFFL bargain hunting will die a horrible death.

"Brown received a team-high nine targets, and made a number of nice catches, including a ridiculous one-handed grab on the sidelines at one point. Hines Ward had to leave the game with an undisclosed injury, although Brown was already having a strong game before Ward exited." just sayin
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Unless the Steelers think about switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 for this game, I look for NE to score their usual 28-35 pts against this shit defense. I don't know how many times they're going to trot out the same tired scheme on defense, but they really need to adjust their thinking based upon the last 7 years worth of beatdowns (from Brady.) All that said, I could totally see Pitt winning 38-34 as well. I am not sold on NE's D... regardless of how well they've done the last 2 games (against two shitty QBs.)
Not sure I'd classify Romo as shitty. I thought the Pats did a great job defensively, exposing a smaller offensive line with a great interior push in Romo's direction. Wolfork will have that affect on small/first year starting centers.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

DallasFanatic wrote:Not sure I'd classify Romo as shitty.
If there's another QB who is less clutch than this loser, by all means, please share his name. To paraphrase an old Chris Berman saying, no one circles the drain like Tony Romo.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I think you have to go back to the Joe Ferguson era Bills of the early 80s to find a QB who has done less when surrounded by so much talent.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Say what?

Sincerely, Kyle Boller II

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote:Not sure I'd classify Romo as shitty.
If there's another QB who is less clutch than this loser, by all means, please share his name. To paraphrase an old Chris Berman saying, no one circles the drain like Tony Romo.
The problem with the Cowsboys is they have two HC's, and you know the ole' saying, when you have two, you really have none.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Joe in PB wrote:Say what?

Flacco at least as gotten to a conference championship game. Ferguson was a 1st round punching bag. Just like Romo.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

W. Marshall meets Joe Ferguson.

:twisted:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I see my strategy of luring the Pats into a sense of complacency worked.

The Steelers have no chance against the Ravens. None at all.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I don't know how many times they're going to trot out the same tired scheme on defense...

Looks like Pittsburg watched NE's playoffs debacle against teh Jest last year and copy/pasted the gameplan. The way to stop NE is by being physical with their receivers off the line. It's not like any one of them can beat you deep... Saw a whole lot of 9 and 10 men on the line of scrimmage from Pitt.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Joe in PB wrote:Say what?

I forgot...how many playoff games did Kyle Boller win?

Good win for the Squealers.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:I don't know how many times they're going to trot out the same tired scheme on defense...
Looks like Pittsburg watched NE's playoffs debacle against teh Jest last year and copy/pasted the gameplan. The way to stop NE is by being physical with their receivers off the line. It's not like any one of them can beat you deep... Saw a whole lot of 9 and 10 men on the line of scrimmage from Pitt.
Absolutely spot on. But also, on offense, they were smart and didn't try to play the 3 yards and a cloud of dust strategy against a defense that was ripe for the picking with short and medium routes. It was a great plan on both sides of the ball. I just can't believe this is the first time I've seen them try it all game long.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown