Occupy Wall Street

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: Occupy Wall Street

Post by bradhusker »

Carson wrote:Where did YOU go to school, mop driver?

Please say DC...
oh, you want the name and address? ok, just give me your personal info too, WTF?
what?
you gotta thing against private christian schools? GOOD, cause I think that govt. schools have ruined this once great country.
You guys actually think that union teachers who cant be fired or suspended is a good thing?
In every other profession in this world, if you suck, and are a failure at your job, guess what?
you lose your job. Its no wonder why are kids are fuckin stupid.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:you gotta thing against private christian schools?
I spent two years dating a girl who went to a PCA (Private Christian academy). I've got nothing against the idea of cultists gathering together to brainwash their children. Especially since the net result I saw was a bunch of repressed kids who are skilled at hiding their substance abuse and girls who want to fuck.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Looks like there's another jizzmopper on this board.

Screwey - Are you open shop?
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:you gotta thing against private christian schools?
I spent two years dating a girl who went to a PCA (Private Christian academy). I've got nothing against the idea of cultists gathering together to brainwash their children. Especially since the net result I saw was a bunch of repressed kids who are skilled at hiding their substance abuse and girls who want to fuck.
I got to see first hand the results of government public schools, brain dead kids with their pants below the genitals blasting gangsta rap in their dirty ears full of wax, cause instead of spending their entitlement checks on Q-tips, they have cell phones instead. Love that poverty.
Ever talk to a kid from government public schools? Their vocabulary might be between 200-275 total words, and those are the high end.
Seriously? Have you spoken to some of these kids? They dont know their ass from a hole in the ground.
Im not joking here, after k thru 12, these kids are borderline retarded, its not even close.
The private christian school blows away the government public school, and the test scores prove it.
Its not even close.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

bradhusker wrote:I think that govt. schools have ruined this once great country
It's played a very large role, for sure.

The clueless numbnuts on display in NY (and other cities) are a product of our gov. schools.

Lovely, isn't it?

Well, brad, your man Reagan promised (when running for prez) that he would end the unconstitutional dept. of education.

He lied/failed.

Whatever.

Fwiw, Ron Paul is the only guy running in '12 who will seriously push to close that abortion down.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Carson wrote:Looks like there's another jizzmopper on this board.

Screwey - Are you open shop?
He seems to be your intellectual equal. Nice job.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

bradhusker wrote:anti-freedom
:meds:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

bradhusker wrote: The private christian school blows away the government public school, and the test scores prove it.
Its not even close.
Link?

Ah fuckit. Expecting any substantiation of your iodotic rants is way beyond the realm of reality.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:
88 wrote:
Why hasn't Canada taken the lead on economic development?
Because we are run by the same shit-crook mafiosos that run your kleptocracy.

The same. Same names. Same families. Same corruption.
All the less reason to dump more & more money into the Light Rail & High Speed Rail shit holes, not to mention "green energy"
Their day at the end of a rope approaches.
A beautiful sentiment.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:Its not even close.
Paging UCant to the white courtesy phone.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Papa Willie wrote:What kind of motorcycles were you partial to when growing up?

I was a Honda man.
are you freakin kiddin me? The future of our once great country is at stake here, due to our govt. schools, and you wish to discuss motorcycles? What govt. school ruined you?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Just another "patriotic" American in town to express his displeasure with Wall Street......by taking a shit on the American flag to the amusement of his fellow degenerates.

Way to keep it classy, OWS.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:Image

Just another "patriotic" American in town to express his displeasure with Wall Street......by taking a shit on the American flag to the amusement of his fellow degenerates.

Way to keep it classy, OWS.
OH MY GOD!!!! Is this whats goin on at these leftist protests?
THATS IT, Now im really PISSED OFF!!! They shit on the very flag that gives them liberty?
I want them pepper sprayed right in the eye sockets!! I want to saturate their eyeballs with the most vile shit imagineable. These filthy maggotts are lower than disease filled cockaroaches.
See, what these stupid cocksucking faggotts dont realize is this, in this country we have the freedom to shit on the flag.
How bout tryin to be a fag over in the muslim world? See how long they'll last over there without having their cocks cut off and fed to the dogs as a scooby snack.

They dont even realize what liberty and freedom really is.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Just another "patriotic" American in town to express his displeasure with Wall Street.....

I know...these fucking libertarians put everybody in a bad light.

:x
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Come on now, mv

He's a fireman putting out a burning flag.

See his red pants?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why do you hate the Bill of Rights?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:

Just another "patriotic" American in town to express his displeasure with Wall Street.....

I know...these fucking libertarians put everybody in a bad light.

:x
Certainly gives a whole new meaning to, "Don't Tread on Me!"
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Stars and bars logs.

He doing his patriotic doody.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yet another display of some the most astonishingly insipid fucktardery ever conceived courtesy of the Occupy Atlanta dildo collective. These brainless fuckwits were too busy sucking their own cocks to let civil rights icon, John Lewis address the mob.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...civil rights icon...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did a fucking double take just to make sure it was YOU typing the words "civil rights icon"...

Thanks, buddy. Best laugh I've had all day.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Why is that? Just because I have a low personal opinion of nigggers it doesn't mean that I believe that they should be enslaved or discriminated against. That's called tolerance. Besides how would you describe him?

Oh and watch the video. The look on his face is priceless plus you'll get to see another example of the mindless asshats you support.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

civil rights icon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHAT A JOKE!!
There is only one true ICON that I can think of, and he did more to bring the races together than ANYBODY! His name? Elvis Aaron Presley. aka. The KING.

Before Elvis, there was "colored music", and white music. After elvis, there was just plain music, regardless of skin color.

Only sick hate filled racist blacks hate elvis, just because he was white. Those are the same racists which exist to this very day, just take a trip to chicago, and visit Obama's former church, its chock full of bigots and haters.

YES SIR, the REAL ICON in american and WORLD HISTORY, the king!!!! ELVIS, long live the KING!
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: Why would EMNC's (Evil Multi-National Corporations) outsource tech jobs to India and manufacturing jobs to China if a highly educated workforce of comparably priced labor was here in the United States, being the very place where the EMNC's sell the majority of their products? Wouldn't it simply be easier to hire people to engineer and manufacture products here, and not have to deal with logistical issues and unstable governments? It seems to me, that one could reasonably argue that the problem isn't with the EMNC's, it is that labor is priced too high in the United States. And who decides that? Jesus H. Christ in chicken basket if it isn't the same sons of bitches who purchase the majority of the EMNC's products in the United States. If those stupid consumers were willing to pay higher prices for the EMNC's goods (i.e., if consumers refused to buy the "cheap" Chinese-made big screen TV at Wal-Mart and instead shelled out the cash to buy the expensive American-made big screen TV), then foreign competition in the US market wouldn't drive EMNC's to look for lower priced labor. That's the McFucking Truth.
You're forgetting about the financiers. It was sort of unconsciously decided as far back as the 50's that labour was too high in the west and the war on industry for the benefit of the shareholders has been going on ever since. The unions are done, wages have declined for forty years and how's that worked out? When do you hit bottom? How far can you drive down wages and maintain any concept of nationalism and the national good? Or any semblance of a functioning economy?

Money has the capacity to expand on itself and it was very consciously decided that an economy runs better when money makes money rather than people making things. It creates a vicious circle that labour has always bought into and participated in.

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:...when money makes money rather than people making things.
^^^^^

gets it

Wealth extraction.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:Yet another display of some the most astonishingly insipid fucktardery ever conceived courtesy of the Occupy Atlanta dildo collective. These brainless fuckwits were too busy sucking their own cocks to let civil rights icon, John Lewis address the mob.

To them, he's just another dumb monkey boy. That's all he is to me too, but at least I shower everyday and will only shit in a toilet.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Your points are all excellent, but something about them has a commonality - they're all repeals. They're the re-institution of previously existing barriers to capital that were circumvented or transcended for the sake of growth and that growth was necessary for the system to maintain its functionality.

If you were king of the world and got your proposal through (which is unlikely because common sense seems something rare), how long do you think they would remain? Capital now has the ability to move around the world without any restrictions, not everyone, everywhere, would remain as high minded as yourself.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:Maybe we would only engage in free trade with countries that agreed to play by the same rules.
Free trade is an assfuck. The only "free trade" that should exist should be between sovereign nations acting in their own interests. The so called global economy can go fuck itself.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

88 wrote:And if you want to play in this sandbox, you would have to play by my rules.

Ahhh...scratch any self-described "capitalist" and you find...

...a mercantilist.

So much for the "free and open exchange of goods and ideas".
:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:Maybe we would only engage in free trade with countries that agreed to play by the same rules.
Free trade is an assfuck. The only "free trade" that should exist should be between sovereign nations acting in their own interests. The so called global economy can go fuck itself.

You may never be rich, but you'll always have the ability to lend a hand to the coercive power of the state, right?
That's your ethic.

Fuck. You would even blow a communist government if they were in charge, you back-scratching water-boy.
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:which is fine unless your market is mature and your company growth stops cold
So what? There is nothing wrong with managing demand in a mature market.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Roach wrote:Another another class act . . .

Maybe he's just scratching his ass like his momma taught him.
Roach did you mistake page 6 of this thread for page 1 or something? Mvscal posted that same pic on page 2.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Same shit, different page.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

He's logging in.

Even protesters have to log their hours.

Not his fault, the police asked the assembly to "evacuate".
Why don’t you just STFU.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Martyred wrote:He's logging in.

Even protesters have to log their hours.

Not his fault, the police asked the assembly to "evacuate".
Let's hope he does a better job of "wiping" clear his browing history than PSU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

I think Wall St. just experienced a "brown out".
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

It won't be easy to "paper over" an act of civil disobedience like that.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Some of you might be flushed with rage, but I find that situation just "corny".
Why don’t you just STFU.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

He's taking a doodoo.

OK, I suck at this.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Don't believe the media's "smears".

Occupy Wall St. is nothing to pooh-pooh.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Agreed, Occupy Wall Street, which isn't complelely LEFT WING and has a variety of folks including conservatives there is a very profound movement.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.