Any Jaguar owners here?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Any Jaguar owners here?

Post by jtr »

I'm writing a movie about one great year in a young man's life where he graduates from college, moves to Beverly hills, gets a job in commercial real estate, falls in love and makes his ultimate dream come true: he can afford his first Jaguar. If anyon here has previously owned or currently own one could you please relate your experience of first getting it the way it made you feel, etc. Thanks
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: Any Jaguar owners here?

Post by bradhusker »

have you seen the new ones? The design is sleek, modern, sexy and looks like it was carved from a single piece of marble, smooth as silk.
I think the brand is now owned by FORD, but im not sure.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

jtr wrote:I'm writing...

Well...I guess you're getting a little old to be playing "Odd-looking fat kid #3".

That gig wasn't going to last forever.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

That sounds riveting. Have you considered outsourcing this to someone with talent?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

jtr wrote:I'm writing a movie about one great year in a young man's life where he makes his ultimate dream come true: he can afford his first washer & dryer. If anyone here has previously owned or currently own one could you please relate your experience of first getting it the way it made you feel, etc. Thanks
Ask Screwy in about 5 yrs.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Ford did own jag for a stretch, but, i do believe they sold them a few years back.

Never have owned a jag, btu, used to drive quite a few back in the day when i was a valet (early 80s). Fun cars do drive. beautiful, inside and out, but junk. I do believe their recent stuff is much better.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Why would anybody want a Jaguar? The American made ones are the biggest pieces of shit on the road.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

There was this girl I used to work with (not the 27 y/o) that owned one. We went to lunch one time in it and that thing had so many mechanical issues that it was embarrassing to be seen in it.

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Q: Why do the British like their beer warm?

A: Because their refrigerators are made by Lucas.

If you got that you might have owned a jag.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

In my youth, I found Jags and Corvettes to be beneficial for picking up the hot chicks......but now, I find this one to be more appropriate.....

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Sudden Sam wrote: Tata (India) owns Jaguar now.
They're a charming bunch. Tata bought up Corus Steelworks in Redcar, shut it down when the recession hit and moved it to India, then collected hundreds of millions in 'carbon credits' from the British government.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Why did the Brits not buy back the company? They could employ workers, build new factories, etc. I've never understood this. Labour issues within the government?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

jtr wrote:..relate your experience
The experience would be largely relegated to driving shitty rentals while your jag is in the shop. I believe the dominant emotions of Jag ownership would be frustration and shame once the (brief) initial elation wears off. Picture your fat, retarded self rolling out of the dealership stuffed into a purple Dodge Neon with horrific, stained cloth interior and your Jewfro crushed against the roof.

The only thing worse than actually owning a Jag would be the shock and horror at discovering that you were upside down on your financing and stuck with that piece of shit for the next five years.

Let me know if you need any more help writing your screenplay.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Why did the Brits not buy back the company?
Because that would be a government handout and that's communism. Corus should have got up early in the morning and pulled itself up by its own bootstraps.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The Seer wrote:
jtr wrote:I'm writing a movie about one great year in a young man's life where he makes his ultimate dream come true: he can afford his first washer & dryer. If anyone here has previously owned or currently own one could you please relate your experience of first getting it the way it made you feel, etc. Thanks
Ask Screwy in about 5 yrs.
You forgot the FTFY, cunt.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Let me know if you need any more help writing your screenplay.
I love my Jag!

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Not yet a Jag owner, but I've got my lustful eye on the Blaine Gabbert model. I think it's a keeper.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why have you been clacking out so many posts in Auto-Stupid lately? Dios mio, you have been really out doing yourself lately.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

According to Wikipedia they are hiring if any of you want/need a job in a British plant for land rovers " In March 2011, Jaguar Land Rover announced that it would be hiring an additional 1,500 staff at its Halewood plant, and signed over £2 billion of supply contracts with UK-based companies, to enable production of its new Range Rover Evoque model.[8][2] In September 2011, the company confirmed that it would be investing £355 million in the construction of a new engine plant at the i54 business park near Wolverhampton, central England, to manufacture a family of four-cylinder petrol and diesel engines.[9][10]"
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

According to Stupidia your initial thesis about your movie script won't do so well. [O][8][1][2].

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

nah its fiction so doesnt matter who owns the company can still aspire to own one.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Todd gets the 1st RACK ever! hahaha

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Diego in Seattle wrote:Q: Why do the British like their beer warm?

A: Because their refrigerators are made by Lucas.

If you got that you might have owned a jag.
Never owned a Jag, but used to work on auto electrics years ago... I got it.

Lucas products are what you'd expect if you took the best and brightest 8 year olds (see what I did there, Diego?), and assigned them a class project to build electrical components... while blindfolded.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I always thought that Jags were solely for women who didn't spend any of their own money on them.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

are mini coopers reliable? I heard that BMW took them over a few years back, so, instead of being made by the brits, they are now made by the germans, which would lead me to believe that they are now german engineered, and therefore, well made vehicles. anyone with first hand knowledge?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

bradhusker wrote:are mini coopers reliable? I heard that BMW took them over a few years back, so, instead of being made by the brits, they are now made by the germans, which would lead me to believe that they are now german engineered, and therefore, well made vehicles. anyone with first hand knowledge?
Why would you care? You’re a big fat corn-fed tub of shit who couldn’t fit in a Mini Cooper if we fed you through a wood-chipper and poured you in a bucket at a time.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote:Me thinks you're exporting too much of your little mind's energy in trying to figure out where you're going to wash your next load of fucking clothes.
I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to wash my next load of fucking clothes? :? I'm gonna wash them in the laundry room, idiot.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Goober McTuber wrote:
bradhusker wrote:are mini coopers reliable? I heard that BMW took them over a few years back, so, instead of being made by the brits, they are now made by the germans, which would lead me to believe that they are now german engineered, and therefore, well made vehicles. anyone with first hand knowledge?
Why would you care? You’re a big fat corn-fed tub of shit who couldn’t fit in a Mini Cooper if we fed you through a wood-chipper and poured you in a bucket at a time.
yes, but cant they be retro-fitted by taking out the back seat? Because with gas prices the way they've been, im thinking of trading in my big Ford F 150 for a mini cooper type s, ive heard they are fun to drive, and handle well, and, most important, get great gas mileage.

plus, with the top down, im sure anyone could fit.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

bradhusker wrote:and, most important, get great gas mileage.
So do mopeds. I'll bet you and your twin brother could get a deal on buying two.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:
bradhusker wrote:and, most important, get great gas mileage.
So do mopeds. I'll bet you and your twin brother could get a deal on buying two.
mopeds? isnt that what liberal queers drive? NO THANKS, I'd rather take the city bus with all the scumbag drug users and low lifes.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Yeah, those queer mopeds are no match for that bastion of manliness, the mini cooper.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Regardless, Minis are well-built cars with decent gas mileage, excellent handling and phenomenal resale value.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

bradhusker wrote:I heard that BMW took them over a few years back
"A few years back"... like in the mid-90's.
so, instead of being made by the brits, they are now made by the germans
Uh, no.

Still British.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

That movie idea makes me think of last night's South Park...

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:
bradhusker wrote:I heard that BMW took them over a few years back
"A few years back"... like in the mid-90's.
so, instead of being made by the brits, they are now made by the germans
Uh, no.

Still British.
ummm, NO, BMW is GERMAN, got it? where did you get the idea that BMW was british?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

BMW owns MINI, yes, but the cars are designed and manufactured in Blighty, except for one model that's built in Oz.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Papa Willie wrote:Just from reading various consumer reports and other things over the last few years, I think I'd pass on ANY European made vehicle. Sounds like they can't build anything worth a shit right now.
Euro cars are well made and durable, but, if you can't wrench on them yourself, better going with jap or american stuff. a friend of mine has an audi a6 which he loves, but, wouldn't think of having if he needed to rely on hans at the kraut car shop.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

"Jaguar — For men who'd like hand-jobs from beautiful women they hardly know."
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The train put its brakes on...