All tied up at the top of the AL East

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: All tied up at the top of the AL East

Post by Go Coogs' »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Absolutely priceless.

Indeed.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

At the time of the rain delay, the odds of them not making the playoffs, 1 game or otherwise, was 1 in 278 million.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:If it wasn't for that bullshit rain delay
Yeah, those cumulonimbus clouds have been plotting against Boston ever since their 9 game lead in early September. It's just a shame that same rain delay didn't affect Baltimore. Oh, wait.
and the Yankees resting their starters
Funny how good teams have that luxury this time of year.
the Red Sox would be in the playoffs squaring off against Texas who they are better than.
They should try being better than the Orioles first.
You can't tell me that the Rangers and Tigers are better than the Red Sox.
You mean when it matters? Yeah, they are.
And Boston owned the season series against the Yankees AND Tigers this year.
So? Put in on a sign and hang it in the clubhouse. Maybe they can slap it like Notre Dame before heading onto the field next year.
Selig needs to fix this shit and stop scheduling all these bullshit road games for Boston at the end of the season and catering to the Yankees.
You're an idiot. I would rather play the Orioles in any stadium than the Rays at home. If Boston couldn't handle one of MLB's worst teams on the road in front of 13 fans with everything on the line, how in the living fuck were they supposed to beat Tampa the next day, and then roll through the rest of the AL? What are you basing all this off of? That they were a good team three months ago?
Selig is a dumbass who can't get anything right.
Didn't you just commend MLB for adding another wild card spot? Clearly Bud needed to devise a way to put one of his biggest money makers in the playoffs since they aren't good enough to do it on their own. Now Boston can finally be rewarded for being the 5th best team in the American League.