How bout dem skins?

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Big Daddy
Elwood

How bout dem skins?

Post by Big Daddy »

:popcorn:

Sup? Can't believe this place is still poppin?

What, still no love for my boys in Washington around here? Gross Rexman is hanging in there but i still remain optimisic that he will find a way to let us down. I need to play that pick'em pool again, sorry i missed it this time, i will try to join the next one to test my skills.

Save the milk carton blasts brohammers, life has been a barn burner.

Piece out.

Cowboy fan! This might be your time??
Originally Posted by GDub:

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: How bout dem skins?

Post by ChargerMike »

..yo Daddy, figured you might pop in after that pull out yesterday. Looks to me like Hightower might give Rexman a new life. 2-0 baby, drop by agian soon.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Big Daddy wrote::popcorn:
Piece out.
I guess you can "piece out" on popcorn in the interim.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

Hey Mr. Chargermike, great to hear from you. Not sure what to think of the new look skins yet but it has a great feel to it. "CAN'T WAIT!"... for Landry to get back on the D, we sure could use him.

"The Skins might as well change their colors to pink and aqua marine, move the stadium to Dupont Circle, and change the logo to a fucking rainbow, because they're playing like a bunch of fags right now."

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey Big Daddy, where do you live in the metro area? Ask anyone on this board and they'll tell you I live in SW DC.

Skins haven't had any huge wins yet but who is gonna complain about 2-0? Rex is gonna bit them in the ass eventually but he's been serviceable and gutsy so far. I hope he can get the tipped balls under control. Sometimes the worst wins are the sweetest as you didn't play your best but were still able to pull it out.

Shanascams got rid of the dead weight and the prima donnas and it is starting to show. The Skins have some hungry players and some real studs. First place is first place and they'll take it.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I live in the District.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

2-0 and Big Daddy cums out of the woodwork.

Bandwagon fuck.

Wasn't that the term?

:wink:
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

poptart wrote: cums out of the woodwork.
sounds painful.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Hey Big Daddy, where do you live in the metro area? Ask anyone on this board and they'll tell you I live in SW DC.
Faggot :lol:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

It's a joke, one that obviously flew over your FAT fucking HEAD.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

It is no joke to that man you are hitting on, Sinner.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

poptart wrote:2-0 and Big Daddy cums out of the woodwork.

Bandwagon fuck.

Wasn't that the term?

:wink:

Atta boy my little toaster strudel, way to keep it real round here:)

You.....ya......you......ok, you earned it. Haven't givin you one of these in a years but it's a good one.

you gotta be stoked on the Raiduh's though? Maybe some playoff action this year for you?

I need 3putt to which me some'em up for ya :twisted:

Good to see ya stop by Screw_Michigan, been a while. I'm not a believer yet, but it definately has been better than the past few seasons. They always seem to find a way to let us down.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Big Daddy wrote:I need 3putt
If you see him, ask if he's seen Qbert.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Or TRAVIS13, or orcinus, that loser.
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

......or Blondiebabe!

Where the frack are the cowpoke faithful? This place is a desert without them?

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I'm not from even metro Detroit. Anything else you need to be corrected on, tubby?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I guess anybody from the state of MI is a "Detroiter." :?
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I guess anybody from the state of MI is a "Detroiter." :?

...pretty much
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Insightful.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Inciteful.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

ChargerMike wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I guess anybody from the state of MI is a "Detroiter." :?

...pretty much
Or just a fucking twat.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Sup BD?

Good to see the Skins playing well. I was starting to get tired of the constant choad licking your team has established over the past 5 or so years. Our game tonight is an important one, and unfortunately the Boys are limping into this one. I will be starting opposite Kevin Ogletree at WR and my drinking buddy will be the starting running back.

But hey, its cool to keep two kickers on the roster right?

The Boys defense has played out of their minds the first two weeks compared to what we saw in the preseason so thats a good thing. I plan on seeing a lot of 8 man fronts and exotic blitzes and making Grossman beat us with his arm. I'm not a gambler, but I'd take my chances with that approach. On the offensive side of the ball I expect a lot of screens and slants to keep Romo upright. Hopefully the running games shows up tonight.

Close game but here's my call.

Boys 20
Skins 14
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote: Hopefully the running games shows up tonight.
As in Felix Jones not looking like Thomas Jones. :brad:
Big Daddy
Elwood

Post by Big Daddy »

DallasFanatic wrote:Sup BD?

Good to see the Skins playing well. I was starting to get tired of the constant choad licking your team has established over the past 5 or so years. Our game tonight is an important one, and unfortunately the Boys are limping into this one. I will be starting opposite Kevin Ogletree at WR and my drinking buddy will be the starting running back.

But hey, its cool to keep two kickers on the roster right?

The Boys defense has played out of their minds the first two weeks compared to what we saw in the preseason so thats a good thing. I plan on seeing a lot of 8 man fronts and exotic blitzes and making Grossman beat us with his arm. I'm not a gambler, but I'd take my chances with that approach. On the offensive side of the ball I expect a lot of screens and slants to keep Romo upright. Hopefully the running games shows up tonight.

Close game but here's my call.

Boys 20
Skins 14

Hey there DF, what's crack a lack'n?

Good breakdown, your team is scary good on offense! That worries me and so does Mr. Gross Rexman. My thoughts are that your secondary is the weakest part of your entire team. Hopefully, we can muster up some run yardage to keep us in the game. We are gonna have to take some deep shots down field and be successful on them for sure. Good to hear from you.

This place needs more Cowboys and Redskins talk....hell, all the NFC East smack needs to get some love.

Overtime and a gut wrencher......

Skins 23
Boys 20

Good luck.

BD

Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

War Wagon wrote:
DallasFanatic wrote: Hopefully the running games shows up tonight.
As in Felix Jones not looking like Thomas Jones. :brad:

What did you expect from a guy who's 71 years old?

Butkus didn't wear an earring.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

very entertaining game, actually. Nice to see some teams both play defense for a change instead of the human pinball matchups that usually occur in prime time. If you didn't like watching this game maybe you take up croquet.

Got to give it up for Romo tonight... dude was a warrior, bad ribs and all.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

this pussified version of the NFL is getting hard to watch.

That personal foul "hit on a defenseless receiver" about midway through the 4th was complete horseshit. What is the Dallas CB supposed to do, let the receiver set his feet and start upfield after the catch before he hits him. It was a bang-bang play in tight coverage, what the fuck are they supposed to do, it sure as hell wasn't dirty or cheap.