Tiger and Stevie part ways

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Tiger and Stevie part ways

Post by Goober McTuber »

When Tiger Woods finally returns to the golf course, he won't have his longtime caddie with him.

Woods announced Wednesday he's parting ways with Steve Williams, ending a 12-year partnership that saw the duo become the most powerful golfer-caddie combo in the world.

"I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it's time for a change," Woods said on his official website. "Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future."

The two have worked together since March 1999.

Williams became known around the golf world for his repeated run-ins with spectators or photographers who would often distract Woods during his backswing. In one instance, the 48-year-old New Zealand native took an expensive camera from an overzealous fan and heaved it into a nearby pond.

Woods did not say who would replace Williams on his bag, or when he would be making his return as he continues his rehabilition from major leg surgery. With Woods on the sidelines, Williams has worked with Adam Scott in the last two majors.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Tiger and Stevie part ways

Post by Dinsdale »

Translation: Stevie was making $1 mil a year... now, he isn't.

Hooking up with Adam Scott is fixing his income issues.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one