Dins - you have to let us know things like this.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Dins - you have to let us know things like this.

Post by War Wagon »

Who the fuck do you think you are, Goober42?
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I saw a youtube video about how to fix my dryer...worked for me. Circumsition cant be far off from fixing a clothesdryer.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Just because we were recently named the Whitest Major City, it still doesn't mean we're completely immune.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Keemonta Peterson, 29, of Portland, told police she decided to circumcise her baby at home after reading the Bible.
Nice to see religion and Darwin trying to work together to clean up the gene pool. Maybe next time they'll get it right.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
White Cock
Jake

Post by White Cock »

Hey Spray here are some song ideas

Moses was my negro

Black men can too part the seas

"Gee, he doesn't Look like my brother" sig Rameses
This space for sale
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Toddowen wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Just because we were recently named the Whitest Major City, it still doesn't mean we're completely immune.

Yet...you still have a MLK Blvd. and a Rosa Parks Drive.

Must have been from the guilt.

I'd bet just about every city over 100k peole would have an MLK street of some sorts. And seemingly - they're all in the shitty parts of town, too.
We have a Martin Luther King Boulevard. It runs from the State Capitol down to one our lakes. All of about 2 blocks.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Toddowen wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Just because we were recently named the Whitest Major City, it still doesn't mean we're completely immune.

Yet...you still have a MLK Blvd. and a Rosa Parks Drive.

Must have been from the guilt.

Like most other places, MLK (which is US99E through town) is a great place to get shanked.

Rosa Parks (formerly Portland Bvd) used to be a little hoody, but it's been gentrified, and you've got to search for any black folk left. Actually, the entrification worked out pretty well in North Portland -- the law-abiding, regular-folk blacks stayed, the most of the thugs went out to Southeast. Still plenty of bangers, but they all seem to be in th same gangs, so the bullets don't fly around NoPo like they used to.

Better yet -- we've got a Cesar Chavez Bvd, too... they laid off school janitors to pay for the signs to change it from 39th. Even better yet -- Portland is a bigtime sanctuary city (they even set up a city-funded day labor site for the illegals, in flagrant violation of federal law)... remind me again how Cesar Chavez felt about illegal immigrants? And nevermind that it's been detrmined that Chavez never once set foot in the City of Portland.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one