It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

10/21

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Oh, it's on AGAIN, fukkos!
Radio Host Says Rapture Actually Coming in October

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) - California preacher Harold Camping says his prophecy that the world would end was off by five months because Judgment Day actually will come on October 21.

The independent Christian radio host said Monday the apocalypse will come five months after May 21, the original date he predicted.

Camping says he felt so terrible when his doomsday prediction did not come true on Saturday that he left home and took refuge in a motel with his wife.

Camping, an 89-year-old retired civil engineer, appeared publically for the first Monday night.

Rather than give his normal daily broadcast, Camping made a special statement before the press at the Oakland headquarters of the media empire that has broadcast his message.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpps/news/r ... b_13342786
Seriously, old man. I'm sure you're a nice, updstanding individual and everything. Just save any shred of dignity you have left and go away quietly. For fuck's sake.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: 10/21

Post by R-Jack »

At his age, you can forgive him a little for forgetting to carry the 1.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I'll take - Things that were said just prior to
Wolfman being run -
for $500, Alex.

Seriously, old man. I'm sure you're a nice, updstanding
individual and everything. Just save any shred of dignity
you have left and go away quietly. For fuck's sake.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i'm curious about how this douchebag's beliefs are any different than, say, poptart's.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

At least he's not a child molester.

...or is he?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Are we talking about Camping or poptart?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

M Club wrote:i'm curious about how this douchebag's beliefs are any different than, say, poptart's.

the only difference is that the idiot (Camping) put a specific date on it, otherwise their beliefs are exactly the same....(see Book of Revelations)
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

M Club wrote:i'm curious about how this douchebag's beliefs are any different than, say, poptart's.
Poptart doesn't believe in smelling like mothballs and Listerine.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:

the only difference is that the idiot (Camping) put a specific date on it, otherwise their beliefs are exactly the same....(see Book of Revelations)

Then i guess we can throw you into the mix as well because I was watching a documentary breaking down "Climate Change" effects and how the Book of Revelations might have been predicting things such as that. Red Tides (see fills with blood), Drought, Famine, Disease, Pestilence, and history shows us that hungry people don't stay hungry for long and the one thing we humans like to fight about is natural resources so as they become more and more scarce - the fighting will increase.

So whose sky is falling there partner ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote: Then i guess we can throw you into the mix as well because I was watching a documentary breaking down "Climate Change" effects and how the Book of Revelations might have been predicting things such as that. Red Tides (see fills with blood), Drought, Famine, Disease, Pestilence, and history shows us that hungry people don't stay hungry for long and the one thing we humans like to fight about is natural resources so as they become more and more scarce - the fighting will increase.

So whose sky is falling there partner ?
ya lost me here pards.....
I simply pointed out that if my understanding of tart's beliefs are correct, poptart and Camping believe the exact same things (as "laid out" in revelation in their "holy" book ) are going to take place....Camping simply put a specified date on those events, but really if you take away the May 21st date, isn't what Camping said was going to happen what all christers assert is going to happen?

I've got to be honest, I was somewhat perplexed as to why other "christians" were making fun of Camping....they believe the same thing, they just disagreed with his date
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Felix wrote:I've got to be honest, I was somewhat perplexed as to why other "christians" were making fun of Camping....they believe the same thing, they just disagreed with his date
If this is perplexing to you, Felix, perhaps you should just scurry along back to your building blocks.

A pastor naming a FINAL DAY (in clear opposition to the Words of Matthew 24:36) is a fairly HUGE departure from the thinking of 99.9% of believers.

Common sense.

Look into it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: ya lost me here pards.....
I simply pointed out that if my understanding of tart's beliefs are correct, poptart and Camping believe the exact same things (as "laid out" in revelation in their "holy" book ) are going to take place....Camping simply put a specified date on those events, but really if you take away the May 21st date, isn't what Camping said was going to happen what all christers assert is going to happen?
I understand what you're saying and yes in the Book of Revelations there is mention of the apocolypse, end of time, armegeddon. Camping went out on a limb and predicted a date. You scoff at the entire notion whether a date is included or not. You just don't buy into the notion.

You are however a heeeeyuge believer in the notion of man made climate change and the adverse effects it will have on humanity.

I watched a show on the History Channel and they interviewed scholars of both the bible and of climate change. Drawing parallels to many of the scourges afflicting mankind and the earth as each seal is broken. Certain things like the seas filling with blood. That was being compared to red algae killing fish, destroying the water, making the people who depend upon the fish go hungry. Droughts, famine, natural disaster - all the nasty little things involved with man made climate change and why we need to tax, tax, penalize, and fart in a milk jug. All coinciding with apocolyptic prophecy.

The Big War, armegeddon - well, people tend to wage wars and fight over natural resources. As they become more scarce due to climate change, wars will increase.

That's what I'm saying broham.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tom wrote:fart in a milk jug
Is that an Al Gore recommendation?

If every soul, worldwide, would adopt it, I confess it could make a big difference.

Think of the amount of foul poison just those obeast people in Mississippi, Georgia, and Alabamer contribute to our air supply.

That needs to be canned, seriously.

At any rate, perhaps pass the 'what if we all fart in a milk jug' scenario along to Pastor Camping and let him work it into his New & Improved world gone calculations - release date approximately October 22, 2011.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Tom In VA wrote:
You are however a heeeeyuge believer in the notion of man made climate change and the adverse effects it will have on humanity.
And...you're not?

What..are you a total pathetic pop-up fraud like Avi and SS? Are you kidding?

Climate change is a direct effect of humanity's ignorance--and short sighted greed on the part of the few Insanely Rapacious Plutocratic Predatory Capitalists who have basically controlled our resources and development (or the impedance thereof) for their immediate profit. They--i.e., the Koch bothers--are basically insane in a functional fashion which allows and spurs on further irrational and dangerous policies and plans.

Wake the fuck up...NOW!!
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Climate change is a direct effect of humanity's ignorance--
Actually it's a natural phenomenon that has been going on for literally billions of years. You can come out from under your bed now.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote:You scoff at the entire notion whether a date is included or not. You just don't buy into the notion. You are however a heeeeyuge believer in the notion of man made climate change and the adverse effects it will have on humanity.
I scoff at the belief of some omnipotent being that snapped everything into existence....

so I'm a heeyuge believer eh?
Maybe you ought to rereview my stated position on anthropomorphic climate change before you make a statement like this....I'm a PROPONENT of mans contribution to the documented warming we've experienced in recent times, but my stance is based on scientific data I've reviewed, not on some belief...remember, I'm not a "sky is falling" alarmist...I'm just a concerned citizen of the world
I watched a show on the History Channel and they interviewed scholars of both the bible and of climate change. Drawing parallels to many of the scourges afflicting mankind and the earth as each seal is broken. Certain things like the seas filling with blood. That was being compared to red algae killing fish, destroying the water, making the people who depend upon the fish go hungry. Droughts, famine, natural disaster - all the nasty little things involved with man made climate change and why we need to tax, tax, penalize, and fart in a milk jug. All coinciding with apocolyptic prophecy.

The Big War, armegeddon - well, people tend to wage wars and fight over natural resources. As they become more scarce due to climate change, wars will increase.

That's what I'm saying broham.
so if a big war over natural resources comes, will it because we've (our species) has not managed our resources as intelligently as we could, or will it be because god planned it that way?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KlMWzKj4s

Maybe next time, eh? :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, you pathetic whack-job idiots. I'm not referring to the natural cycles of the earth's evolutionary path over millions of years. Rather, the Climate Change of the last century caused by humanity's all-out industrialization, etc. There's no credible argument to dispute it--just paid Koch brothers hacks. And tools like you.

What's your point again? Oh...that really there's no man made crisis and we should just get on with oil production and increased (untaxed) corporate profiteering?

How do you even stay alive being such a moron? Oh, that's right--you're panting for the apocalypse!
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Pastor Camping suffers a stroke

ALAMEDA -- Harold Camping, the Doomsday radio preacher
who sparked international media attention by predicting the
end of the world last month, has been hospitalized after
suffering a stroke at his Alameda home Thursday night...

http://www.insidebayarea.com/top-stories/ci_18255207
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:No, you pathetic whack-job idiots. I'm not referring to the natural cycles of the earth's evolutionary path over millions of years. Rather, the Climate Change of the last century caused by humanity's all-out industrialization, etc. There's no credible argument to dispute it--just paid Koch brothers hacks. And tools like you.

What's your point again? Oh...that really there's no man made crisis and we should just get on with oil production and increased (untaxed) corporate profiteering?

How do you even stay alive being such a moron? Oh, that's right--you're panting for the apocalypse!

...It's the least you could do. tia.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

poptart wrote:Pastor Camping suffers a stroke

ALAMEDA -- Harold Camping, the Doomsday radio preacher
who sparked international media attention by predicting the
end of the world last month, has been hospitalized after
suffering a stroke at his Alameda home Thursday night...

http://www.insidebayarea.com/top-stories/ci_18255207
so what are the odds on him vapor-locking for good on 10/21?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote: so what are the odds on him vapor-locking for good on 10/21?

Now THAT would make me question my disbelief in a supreme being.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one