OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Re: OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

Post by Dr_Phibes »

War Wagon wrote: Pakistani's have no pride, that's what your saying?
I remember Musharaff saying on his American visit, that he was approached by the Bush administration and told bluntly, you're our ally, or 'bombed back to the stone age'. Discretion is the better part of valour.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Ana Ng wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Sweetie, your best thinking got your saggy teats posted all over the interwebs.
Oh, OK.

You're super creepy. You DO realize that, right?
Is he the guy that responds to your every post? Or is it someone else? If so, the passive-aggressive in him is showing. Creepy? Yes.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Not particularly. The CIA had the IPB well covered. The op itself was pretty straightforward and the 160th SOAR and ST6 train for shit like this every day. This op would have been ready to go in less than 8 or 9 weeks let alone 8 or 9 months.
And you have the clearance to know how long an operation to take out bin Laden would take to organize? This was the ultimate "don't fuck it up" mission of all time. If they didn't come back with bin Laden dead or alive, Obama becomes Jimmy Carter II. Now he's the President that bagged bin Laden. And you can't say shit about it except to make shit up, spew jargon and bluster.
Are you saying the only people who are able to assess this situation are people with the clearance, expertise, experience, and information as a part of their role and responsibility in the Administration ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: And you have the clearance to know how long an operation to take out bin Laden would take to organize?
I've done missions before both real world and training. I've even done a couple air insertions in training. So, yes, I've have a pretty good idea what goes into planning and preparation for a mission like this. All the shooters really needed to know was the layout of the place, expected resistance and time limit. Tactics used depend on the mission requirements. You're drastically overcomplicating it. These guys aren't reinventing the wheel every time they plan a mission. They've done them before dozens if not hundreds of them each.
This was the ultimate "don't fuck it up" mission of all time.
It's safe to say that that is the only kind of missions ST6 ever gets. They're used to it. This one was a cakewalk. No resistance. In and out.
If they didn't come back with bin Laden dead or alive, Obama becomes Jimmy Carter II.
That's not a military problem. We didn't know going in if he was even there. Oh and trust me none of those guys give even the tiniest bit of fuck about Dinky's political fortunes.
And you can't say shit about it except to make shit up, spew jargon and bluster.
I haven't made anything up. I'm just pointing out the simple fact that Dickless the Wonderchimp is a gutless jerkoff. That much is pitifully obvious.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: If he looks like a flunky, that's because he is a flunky.
So...who's in charge in that picture? Oh yeah, you forgot to mention. Is it the one company man wearing a military uniform? That weird fuck working the laptop? How about Miller--in the back with his four stars just sorta visible? Or..perhaps that hatchet-faced gentleman to his left?

Point is, you'll just hiss any nasty smear without anything to back it up. You're not even a hack. :lol:

But..it's obviously total bullshit, and we're getting played again. And believe it or not, I'm pained to see good earnest Americans reduced to empty chants of some fake vicarious vengeance on a total massive lie.

WW
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Soooo, essentially you're saying that Obama can get in 9 holes while chowing down on a Klondike Bar and kill Bin Laden at the same time?

He's your Chocolate Adonis, mv. Admit it.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:I've done missions before both real world and training. I've even done a couple air insertions in training. So, yes, I've have a pretty good idea what goes into planning and preparation for a mission like this. All the shooters really needed to know was the layout of the place, expected resistance and time limit. Tactics used depend on the mission requirements. You're drastically overcomplicating it. These guys aren't reinventing the wheel every time they plan a mission. They've done them before dozens if not hundreds of them each.
Just because you served up chow for a bunch of guys going on a mission doesn't mean you "did" the mission.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

War Wagon wrote:Sweetie, your best thinking got your saggy teats posted all over the interwebs.
Saggy? Are you serious? Is this a KC "I Know My Wife's Are So Your's Must Be Too" thing?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:Image
He's probably a 10-15 handicap at best.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

'Deathers' take over where 'birthers' left off

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- With "birthers" mostly silent, "deathers" are now pushing a new conspiracy theory.

The release of President Obama's birth certificate last week apparently tamped down -- to a large degree -- skeptics who questioned whether he could legally serve as president because they said he wasn't a natural-born citizen. Now, a surprisingly diverse crop of people are questioning whether Osama bin Laden is actually dead.

Some media outlets and bloggers are calling them "deathers."

Their claims follow a wide range: Some believe that the world's most-wanted terrorist was not the man killed Sunday, others think bin Laden is dead but was killed many years ago, and still others believe that the September 11 mastermind is alive -- and secretly being interrogated.

One Fox Business News host is not going quite that far. Judge Andrew Napolitano at one point declared that "Osama bin Laden is dead," but he later seemed unconvinced. Napolitano also questioned the president's authority to kill him.

Napolitano began his Monday show by saying bin Laden was "killed on the illegal whim of the president." Moments later, he added, "Osama bin Laden is dead. And the president seems to think he has the right to kill whomever he wants so long as the person is perceived as a monster and the public supports it."

And yet the judge also questioned whether officials are "telling us the truth or pulling a fast one to save Obama's lousy presidency." Later in the broadcast, Napolitano asked a guest, "Do you believe he's dead, or do you want some more evidence: a photograph, a testimony of an eyewitness? Something other than the words of a president whose words we have doubted before?"

Others who are questioning bin Laden's death include a libertarian talk radio host, a well-known liberal anti-war activist and some everyday Pakistani students.

What their claims all have in common -- much like claims that the president was born outside the U.S., instead of in Hawaii -- is that they go against the agreed-upon facts.

Obama's decision not to release the photos of bin Laden's death seems to be stoking "deather" fires.

Alex Jones is a Texas-based talk radio host who also runs various websites and whose YouTube channel claims more than 24 million views. He is sometimes called a right-wing conspiracy theorist.

After the president's announcement of bin Laden's death, Jones told his listeners in one broadcast, "My friends, this is a complete and total hoax."

"Where is the body?" Jones asked in another show. "My White House sources nine years ago, on record, confirmed that he had been killed and was frozen on ice."

Cindy Sheehan, who is certainly not an ideological ally of Jones', appears to agree with him on bin Laden's death.

Sheehan became famous for protesting President George W. Bush's Iraq policy -- even camping out at the White House and the president's Crawford, Texas, ranch -- after her son was killed in the war.

Shortly after the president's bin Laden announcement, Sheehan planted seeds of doubt on her Facebook page and blog.

"It's not that I don't believe Obama about Osama because he's Obama, I don't believe him because he is just one in along line of butt-naked emperors," Sheehan wrote.

"The only proof of Osama being dead again that we were offered was Obama telling us that there was a DNA match between the man killed by the Navy SEALs and OBL. Even if it is possible to get DNA done so quickly, and the regime did have bin Laden DNA lying around a lab somewhere -- where is the empirical proof?" Sheehan continued.

Meanwhile, a Facebook page -- named "Osama Bin Laden Not Dead" -- has been created as a sort of message board for theories.

"This whole story is a distraction from Obama's birth certificate bollox," Kevin Lane posted. "That was all over the news until in the space of 24 hours he had found OBL, killed (but not captured) him, done DNA tests and got the results (dont that take 3 days) and dumped his body at sea. Surely if OBL was/is such a bad man they would want the world to see him dead whether the pics are gruesome or not."

"Bin Laden was taken alive and is being interrogated some where before being executed," David Colin Leach posted.

Shortly after the announcement of bin Laden's death, university students in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where he was killed, expressed skepticism.

"That's propaganda," one student told CNN's Nick Paton Walsh. "Osama has been killed 10 years ago in Afghanistan. And it's just a propaganda to finish the war in Afghanistan." Others refused to believe that bin Laden was even in Abbottabad. And others echoed calls for the Obama administration to show pictures.

"If it is true, then why are they not showing his body?" one student asked.

One expert on conspiracy theories said that such wide, diverse claims have one common element: They often come from the political "fright wing."

"Your conspiracy theories tend to proliferate on the extreme edges of the political spectrum," said John Avlon, a CNN contributor and author of "Wingnuts: How the Lunatic Fringe is Hijacking America."

"Unfortunately, you're going to have people who -- especially in today's politics and especially with the amplification that the Internet provides -- will embrace conspiracy theories on almost anything."

And Avlon said such people often share a common trait.

"They come up with these ornate explanations, alternate explanations, for how events occur, like JFK's assassination, in order to keep their own psychology in place. 'Nineteen guys could not have brought down the twin towers. It had to be a government conspiracy,' they say to themselves. Otherwise, the world becomes really scary and unpredictable and unstable for them."

"While it's entirely predictable that certain Osama bin Laden conspiracy theories would proliferate in the Middle East, because of some people who have a creative interest in those rumors ... the fact that such (bin Laden) conspiracy theories are anywhere in the American political spectrum is a little surprising and a lot pathetic," Avlon added.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Al-Quaida issued a statement today confirming bin Laden's death. But I'm sure that won't stop the tinfoil tards from believing what they want.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Al-Quaida issued a statement today confirming bin Laden's death. But I'm sure that won't stop the tinfoil tards from believing what they want.
Anything that disproves a conspiracy theory only goes to show how deeply embedded the conspiracy actually is.

sin

Conspiracy Tards

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cindy Sheehan wrote:"The only proof of Osama being dead again that we were offered was Obama telling us that there was a DNA match between the man killed by the Navy SEALs and OBL. Even if it is possible to get DNA done so quickly, and the regime did have bin Laden DNA lying around a lab somewhere -- where is the empirical proof?" Sheehan continued.
Nice to see mvscal in bed with Cindy Sheehan. Talk about a grudge-fuck.

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

BSmack wrote:
So his scorekeeping is Clintonesque then?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
mvscal wrote: If he looks like a flunky, that's because he is a flunky.
So...who's in charge in that picture?
Clinton, Gates and, oddly enough, Joe Biden.
Is it the one company man wearing a military uniform? That weird fuck working the laptop?
Marshall Webb, Asst CG JSOC. He was probably the one in direct communication with the operational element.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:
If he's scratch (which is generally the players who can maintain 3 under), it's unlikely he'd be playing cavity-backs.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Tom In VA wrote:One Kuwait citizen named Hassan Ghul, was captured in Iraq because he went there - to kill Americans. His capture, torture, and subsequent release of information led to the laurels you're bestowing upon Obama.

Own it Terry. Eat it.
You still want to stick to this story, Tom, even after the latest? And coming from a guy on your side of the aisle, no less.

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.s ... moref_face
John McCain says torture techniques didn't help U.S. track down Osama bin Laden
Published: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 9:53 PM Updated: Thursday, May 12, 2011, 10:01 PM
By Associated Press The Plain Dealer
By Donna Cassata

WASHINGTON -- Waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques were not a factor in tracking down Osama bin Laden, Sen. John McCain said Thursday, May 12.

McCain, who spent 5.5 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam, also rejected the argument that any form of torture is critical to U.S. success in the fight against terrorism.

In an impassioned speech on the Senate floor, the Arizona Republican said former Attorney General Michael Mukasey and others who back those tactics were wrong to claim that waterboarding al-Qaida's No. 3 leader, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, provided information that led to bin Laden's compound in Pakistan.

McCain is the top Republican on the Senate Armed Services Committee, the 2008 GOP presidential nominee who consistently challenged the Bush administration and Vice President Dick Cheney on the use of torture, and a man who endured brutal treatment during the Vietnam War.

He also made many of his points in an opinion piece in The Washington Post.

McCain said that he asked CIA Director Leon Panetta for the facts and that the hunt for bin Laden did not begin with fresh information from Mohammed. In fact, the name of bin Laden's courier, Abu Ahmed al-Kuwaiti, came from a detainee held in another country.

"Not only did the use of enhanced interrogation techniques on Khalid Sheikh Mohammed not provide us with key leads on bin Laden's courier, Abu Ahmed, it actually produced false and misleading information," McCain said. He called on Mukasey and others to correct their misstatements.

In a statement, Mukasey said McCain "is simply incorrect" on the bid Laden leads and interrogation.

Mukasey said Mohammed disclosed the nickname of the courier "along with a wealth of other information, some of which was used to stop terror plots then in progress." He said another detainee, captured in Iraq, disclosed that the courier was a trusted operative of Mohammed's successor.

Mukasey, who was President George W. Bush's last attorney general, said former intelligence officials have said that up to 2006 valuable leads came from prisoners who were subjected to harsh techniques, including waterboarding.

"Harsh interrogation techniques were both effective and lawful," Mukasey said.

Last week, Rep. Peter King, a New York Republican and the chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, said the United States got vital information from waterboarding that led directly to bin Laden.

McCain said he opposes waterboarding, a technique that simulates drowning, and any form of torture tactics. He said that they could be used against Americans and that their use damages the nation's character and reputation.

"I do not believe they are necessary to our success in our war against terrorists, as the advocates of these techniques claim they are," he said.

"Ultimately, this is about morality. What is at stake here is the very idea of America -- the America whose values have inspired the world and instilled in the hearts of its citizens the certainty that, no matter how hard we fight, no matter how dangerous our adversary, in the course of vanquishing our enemies we do not compromise our deepest values," he said. "We are America, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard. That is what is really at stake."

McCain did reject the idea of prosecuting any U.S. officials for using interrogation tactics in the past.

McCain's remarks drew immediate praise from several Democratic senators who have been at political odds with him in past campaigns.

"No one else in the Senate could have given this speech," said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat. "He speaks with personal knowledge. He still remembers the most dark nights when he tried to rest, when he was tortured brutally."

Sen. Dick Durbin, an Illinois Democrat, said McCain's opinions may not be the popular view, but they were the right ones.

"Thank you for your leadership," Durbin said.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: And coming from a guy on your side of the aisle, no less.
Tom's a fuckin' lib? Lets frag his ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Sirfindafold wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: And coming from a guy on your side of the aisle, no less.
No, he's not. And neither is McCain, for that matter.

That he gets treated like one on this board says more about this board than it does about McCain.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry,

You should by now, if proven wrong, I'll come correct.

I'm stuck on this though....

"came from a detainee held in another country."

I'm assuming that detainee is Hassan Ghul the dude I mentioned. Everything McCain, Panetta, and the US is throwing out there in terms of "word salad" might be all well and true with respect to the "razor's edge" of legality and morality. Kind of a "definition of is, is".
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

That he gets treated like one on this board says more about this board than it does about McCain.
Good job kicking your own ass, you fucking moron.
In a statement, Mukasey said McCain "is simply incorrect" on the bid Laden leads and interrogation.

Mukasey said Mohammed disclosed the nickname of the courier "along with a wealth of other information, some of which was used to stop terror plots then in progress." He said another detainee, captured in Iraq, disclosed that the courier was a trusted operative of Mohammed's successor.
McCain is fucking dipshit. So are you.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:Tom's a fuckin' lib? Lets frag his ass.

Good job kicking your own ass, you fucking moron.

McCain is fucking dipshit. So are you.
I'm no McCain fan, but on the subject of torture, I'd be more inclined to trust him than our resident 101st Fighting Keyboarder and his hero's administration.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

There's no question McCain can speak from experience on what is torturous to a person held again their will, that's not in dispute.

What's in dispute here is who has more knowledge and experience with how the necessary information to find Bin Laden was extracted ? I'm not to privy to the information either gentlemen has at their disposal. They both seem to disagree.

While I would consider McCain an expert on what torture is like and what he would perceive as torture - having been tortured, that authority doesn't necessarily carry over to determining how information was extracted from the detainees captured in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere.

Dirty business we're in.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I'm no McCain fan, but on the subject of torture, I'd be more inclined to trust him
That's because you're a fucking moron. McCain was tortured for kicks. KSM was waterboarded for specific information which he had and which he gave up.

There is a difference. Oh and let's not forget that McCain wasn't in the loop on any of the interrogations. Mukasey was.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote: Mukasey was.
Mukasey!?!?!

That zioweasal wormy slime? That's who you're with? What, are you Krautenhammer's twisted nephew?
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Ana Ng wrote:You kinda wonder if there was some sort of "deal" in place with the Pakistani gov. to just look the other way on this. I mean, it seems obvious that those furballs were holding this card for sometime now.

If I were Israel, I'd be scared.
That didn't take long, did it?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110520/ap_ ... epublicans
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Has nothing to do with Pakistan.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

Oh. Okay. Thanks.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Any time. My pleasure.
Why don’t you just STFU.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Califonia diver vows to find, photograph bin Laden's body

A California diver is about to spend $400,000 and two weeks looking for unequivocal
proof that the U.S. killed Osama bin Laden. He‘s setting out to find and film the body
of the world’s former number one terrorist.

“I’m doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it
for the world,” veteran diver Bill Warren told the New York Post...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/calif-d ... dens-body/

Good luck with this, mate.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

poptart wrote:Califonia diver vows to find, photograph bin Laden's body

A California diver is about to spend $400,000 and two weeks looking for unequivocal
proof that the U.S. killed Osama bin Laden. He‘s setting out to find and film the body

“I’m doing it because I am a patriotic American who wants to know the truth. I do it

no shit.

the IO is one big fukkin' haystack to find that needle in. that of course is assuming the haystack residents haven't turned him into fish shit yet, which is highly unlikely.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

poptart wrote:Califonia diver vows to find, photograph bin Laden's body

Times like this are when Darwin thrives.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay...just to sum up. So far there has been absolutely no evidence presented that Bin Laden had anything to do with 9/11. NONE. Don't you suppose that if he or any sort of terrorist actually pulled off such an astounding triumph against such a foe, that they would be happily claiming credit for it? And yet Bin Laden never claimed any credit for the (Fake) attacks. And why would he? Does he really know anything about controlled demolitions of huge skyscrapers? Or disposing of entire airliners which supposedly crashed heroically? Of course not. He's was a CIA operative, nothing more. At least that's all we have evidence to show. Nothing more. The idea of disposing of his body without any remaining evidence is galling and criminal to say the least.
Before God was, I am
Get fucked
Just do it

Post by Get fucked »

Get fucked.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

That 'confession' didn't constitute evidence to the FBI, or anyone else. 9/11 was never added to his most wanted status for lack of evidence.

Aren't you a lawyer :?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote: Aren't you a lawyer :?
He's a salesman.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Well, the words of the prophet were written on the studio walls...
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Indy wrote:Times like this are when Darwin thrives
haha

Yes, RACK!

And also times when LTS TARD kicks his own @ss halfway to Mecca.