OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Rooster
Eternal Scobode

Re: OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

Post by Rooster »

Tom, I would add a #4 to your list:

Bush began the Iraq War as a way to change the status quo in the Middle East and shake things up from the rut diplomacy had fallen into. Subsequent events like the mass demonstrations and unrest across the region, gaining a strategic foothold in centrally located countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, and isolating Iran were likely long term goals of the Bush Doctrine. Turning over the apple cart in Saddam's Iraq was the trigger to put into motion these events.
Cock o' the walk, baby!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
So we were fighting Al Qaeda in Iraq?
Yes, we were among others.
Ultimately, we were, but Al-Qaeda wasn't even in Iraq until after we got there.
mvscal wrote:OBL is a media distraction. His alleged death has zero operational impact. He has been irrelevant for ten years now. It will be a good thing once he is finally killed for sure just not an important thing.
Still proceeding with the Nicky-esque conspiracy theories, are we? Sorry, but I ain't buying, for two reasons, neither of which has anything to do with blind faith in Obama:

1. A conspiracy of this sort would require cooperation from too many people, many of whom have absolutely nothing to gain by cooperating.

2. Whatever one's opinion of the Obama Administration, it has been a calling card of this Administration that it has proceeded with extreme caution at all times. Too much caution, in fact, for many members of Obama's base. Bottom line is, Obama would never have signed off on a conspiracy of this sort -- he would've been too worried that it ultimately would blow up in his face.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I remember during the Democratic debates that Clinton said that she would always consult first with a foreign country if we were to take military action in it. That told me right then & there that she had no business being POTUS. Now I'm saying TG&g that she wasn't elected.

And now she's saying that the Paki's are still our friend? Obama needs to dump that dumb bitch.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:1. A conspiracy of this sort would require cooperation from too many people, many of whom have absolutely nothing to gain by cooperating.
You mean like leaders of Al-Qaeda and bin Laden's daughter, who've recognized his death?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So what if there was bin Laden video? Would any of you pay to watch it? If such a thing exists I think we should hand it over to ABC and let them air like a 3 hour production out of it, Super Bowl style. Andy Assmunch can invite his neighbors over for a party and serve tea and scones. Do some pre and post battle coverage. Maybe bring in the Black Eyed Peas for some epic halftime entertainment. Put Gus Johnson on the play by play. "He lines up the shot! FOR THE WIIIIIIIN!! PUUUUUUURE!!!"
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Papa Willie wrote:Firstly - they aren't gonna fuck any of us because we're white.
Isn't one of them "dating" a white NBA dude right now?
Dreams......Temporary Madness
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Still proceeding with the Nicky-esque conspiracy theories, are we?
Nope. I'm simply stating the only fact known in this case. There is no proof that OBL was even there let alone killed. Everything else is supposition.

The fact that the administration could prove it one way or another but will not confirms that the intent of the operation is political distraction.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:So what if there was bin Laden video? Would any of you pay to watch it? If such a thing exists I think we should hand it over to ABC and let them air like a 3 hour production out of it, Super Bowl style. Andy Assmunch can invite his neighbors over for a party and serve tea and scones. Do some pre and post battle coverage. Maybe bring in the Black Eyed Peas for some epic halftime entertainment. Put Gus Johnson on the play by play. "He lines up the shot! FOR THE WIIIIIIIN!! PUUUUUUURE!!!"
:lol:

"RISE AND FIRE.......BAM!"

"HE'S GOT GETTING AWAY FROM THE COPS SPEED!" Wait.....
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Papa Willie wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Firstly - they aren't gonna fuck any of us because we're white.
Isn't one of them "dating" a white NBA dude right now?

I'm not sure. I think that big "Lurch" looking bitch just married Lamar Odum (?) from the Lakers? He's a big ole' black dude.
I meant one of the other 2.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So is your ex a Kardashian?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote:
So is your ex a Kardashian?
That's right, fucking an array of balck dudes.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote:I remember during the Democratic debates that Clinton said that she would always consult first with a foreign country if we were to take military action in it. That told me right then & there that she had no business being POTUS. Now I'm saying TG&g that she wasn't elected.

And now she's saying that the Paki's are still our friend? Obama needs to dump that dumb bitch.
So much stupidity right here, I don't even know where to start.

First thing is this never would have happened without Clinton and especially Panetta. The Ditherer in Chief has known about that location since last August and had to be dragged into it kicking and screaming the whole way.

And yes, you dumb asshole, Pakistan is still going to be "our good friend" while we have 100K troops in Afghanistan who are all supplied through Pakistan.

This topic has nothing to do with fucking squealing young boys in their assholes, so you really have nothing to contribute here. Run along...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:...while we have 100K troops in Afghanistan...
What a fucking mess. No end in sight...no relief.

Endless war. Never victory.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Martyred wrote: Endless war. Never victory.
Not sure what victory would even look like.

It's time to bring the troops home.

Fuck Afghanistan, Pakistan and any other shithole country with 'stan' at the end of it. Fuck any named city especially hard if it has an 'abad' at the end of it.

Nyet, not one more soldier should die there for this fucked up cause.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:The Ditherer in Chief has known about that location since last August and had to be dragged into it kicking and screaming the whole way.
Link?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:The Ditherer in Chief has known about that location since last August and had to be dragged into it kicking and screaming the whole way.
Link?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
Link?
From the White House background brief:
Then in August 2010, we found their residence, a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, a town about 35 miles north of Islamabad. The area is relatively affluent, with lots of retired military. It’s also insolated from the natural disasters and terrorist attacks that have afflicted other parts of Pakistan. When we saw the compound where the brothers lived, we were shocked by what we saw — an extraordinarily unique compound. The compound sits on a large plot of land in an area that was relatively secluded when it was built. It is roughly eight times larger than the other homes in the area.
So our stupid, lazy, fucked up niggger Pres__ent took "only" 8 to 9 months to make his "heroic" decision. Not exactly what anyone could call swift and decisive action with a straight face. You really think they would have had to yank that tard off the golf course to bring him up to speed on the operation if he knew what was going on? If it wasn't for Panetta and Clinton, he would still be stumbling around with his head up his ass.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

You kinda wonder if there was some sort of "deal" in place with the Pakistani gov. to just look the other way on this. I mean, it seems obvious that those furballs were holding this card for sometime now.

If I were Israel, I'd be scared.
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ana Ng wrote:You kinda wonder if there was some sort of "deal" in place with the Pakistani gov. to just look the other way on this.
Look the other way on what?

Pakistan is so humiliated by how this "deal" went down, they believe India can now beat them at Cricket.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

See, I think they knew this was coming.

(and no, I'm not even gonna comment about how you don't know what it's like to see someone coming)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sweetie, your best thinking got your saggy teats posted all over the interwebs.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:From the White House background brief:
Then in August 2010, we found their residence, a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, a town about 35 miles north of Islamabad. The area is relatively affluent, with lots of retired military. It’s also insolated from the natural disasters and terrorist attacks that have afflicted other parts of Pakistan. When we saw the compound where the brothers lived, we were shocked by what we saw — an extraordinarily unique compound. The compound sits on a large plot of land in an area that was relatively secluded when it was built. It is roughly eight times larger than the other homes in the area.
So our President took "only" 8 to 9 months to make his "heroic" decision. Not exactly what anyone could call swift and decisive action with a straight face. You really think they would have had to yank that tard off the golf course to bring him up to speed on the operation if he knew what was going on? If it wasn't for Panetta and Clinton, he would still be stumbling around with his head up his ass.
You offer absolutely no proof that Panetta or Clinton had anything to do with pushing Obama into any kind of decision. You also conveniently forget that planning and executing a mission like this a little more complex than shooting a missile up Osama's ass. Seal team six trained on an exact replica of that house. Do you think they built it overnight? Do you think maybe the contingency planning for this mission was shall we say, extensive?

Really mv, I expected better from you.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

War Wagon wrote:Sweetie, your best thinking got your saggy teats posted all over the interwebs.
Oh, OK.

You're super creepy. You DO realize that, right?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

War Wagon wrote:
Pakistan is so humiliated by how this "deal" went down, they believe India can now beat them at Cricket.
There's a retired Australian Brigadier who is writing a history of the Pakistani military, he's sort of become their unofficial spokesman. They're walking a delicate line, they know you'll be gone in a few years and they'll be left holding the bag, so the twin images are being projected. Publicly, it's 'these jerks are pushing us around', privately it's gritted teeth and go along. Anyone who thinks they didn't facilitate this needs their head examined.
Last edited by Dr_Phibes on Fri May 06, 2011 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:You offer absolutely no proof that Panetta or Clinton had anything to do with pushing Obama into any kind of decision.
You can safely infer that Obama was unaware of the situation when he walked into the room with his golf shoes on.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:planning and executing a mission like this a little more complex than shooting a missile up Osama's ass. Seal team six trained on an exact replica of that house. Do you think they built it overnight? Do you think maybe the contingency planning for this mission was shall we say, extensive?
I am inclined to agree with this. The way I'm reading it took close to ten years to even build up the capability to pull something like this off from the military Bush was handed in 2001.

Couple that with the long chain of intelligence, confirming intelligence, etc. that cycle had to take time and it wasn't until 2004 when Ghul was even captured.

Bin Laden was more or less contained, thoughts were in a cave - which apparently he was until @2005 or so.

And this shit takes time. I have no real problem with the timing. I also don't think there was a sense of urgency to "rush in" on such a mission. They pulled the trigger when they had their best opportunity and apparently that was over the weekend.

Just my opinon.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote: You offer absolutely no proof that Panetta or Clinton had anything to do with pushing Obama into any kind of decision.
Somebody had to. Who else if not Panetta and Clinton. Oh and there are numerous rumors swirling about to that effect.
You also conveniently forget that planning and executing a mission like this a little more complex than shooting a missile up Osama's ass.
But not much.
Seal team six trained on an exact replica of that house. Do you think they built it overnight?

Almost literally, yes.
Do you think maybe the contingency planning for this mission was shall we say, extensive?
Not particularly. The CIA had the IPB well covered. The op itself was pretty straightforward and the 160th SOAR and ST6 train for shit like this every day. This op would have been ready to go in less than 8 or 9 weeks let alone 8 or 9 months.

The delay was caused by Dickless the Shitskinned Wonderchimp. When has he ever not dithered over a decision like this? Look how long it took to decide how many more troops to send to Afghanistan. Look how long it took to make (the wrong) decision in Libya? He's a fucking pussy. All he wants to do is eat ice cream, play golf and go to parties. He is a complete joke.

Oh, but now all of a sudden he does a complete 180 and becomes large and in charge, huh? What bullshit. He had no clue what was going on. He was out golfing again on that Sunday.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:You offer absolutely no proof that Panetta or Clinton had anything to do with pushing Obama into any kind of decision.
You can safely infer that Obama was unaware of the situation when he walked into the room with his golf shoes on.
I can safely infer that you are just making shit up.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:He was out golfing again on that Sunday.
Diversionary tactic maybe ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Anyone who thinks they didn't facilitate this needs their head examined.
Right - they've known about Osama burning his trash for years and just now decided to give him up and face worldwide utter humiliation.

Pakistani's have no pride, that's what your saying?

maybe French Canadians would do that.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Ana Ng wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Sweetie, your best thinking got your saggy teats posted all over the interwebs.
Oh, OK.

Evidently enough to frighten his lesbian daughter off men for good. You can only imagine her horrified embarrassment whenever she brought her softball teammates home to that leering, twig-limbed lech.

They aren't the least big saggy either just for the record.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: I can safely infer that you are just making shit up.
Not about the golf shoes, that was documented

Remove your rose colored glasses and think about it.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

War Wagon wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:Anyone who thinks they didn't facilitate this needs their head examined.
Right - they've known about Osama burning his trash for years and just now decided to give him up and face worldwide utter humiliation.

Pakistani's have no pride, that's what your saying?

maybe French Canadians would do that.
These animals wear their pajamas everywhere they go.....24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You think they're worried about "pride"?

Honestly, dude.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

mvscal wrote:
Ana Ng wrote:
Oh, OK.

Evidently enough to frighten his lesbian daughter off men for good. You can only imagine her horrified embarrassment whenever she brought her softball teammates home to that leering, twig-limbed lech.

They aren't the least big saggy either just for the record.
Bwah!

Hey, thanks. THIS means alot.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ana Ng wrote:These animals wear their pajamas everywhere they go.....24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You think they're worried about "pride"?
Yes dear, they are most assuredly worried about pride and saving face. They're very much influenced by British colonialism.

Hey ghirl, how about that Royal Wedding? Wasn't Kate's dress enough knock your socks off?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
I can safely infer that you are just making shit up.

Hey, gotta run. Somethins goin on. Fuck if I know!

And here our fearful chimp in chief waits in crushing boredom for all this dumb army stuff to be over so he can pop out to Basken Robbins. Note that the only thing that this colossal douche brought with him to the meeting was his golf scorecard. If he looks like a flunky, that's because he is a flunky.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I do not see his feet in that situation room photo. For all you or anybody else knows he was wearing his lucky slippers. It is after all his residence.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Hey, gotta run. Somethins goin on. Fuck if I know!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:...whenever she brought her softball teammates home...
...and you can bet you haven't seen clams bumping like that since Olive Garden expanded their seafood menu.
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Not particularly. The CIA had the IPB well covered. The op itself was pretty straightforward and the 160th SOAR and ST6 train for shit like this every day. This op would have been ready to go in less than 8 or 9 weeks let alone 8 or 9 months.
And you have the clearance to know how long an operation to take out bin Laden would take to organize? This was the ultimate "don't fuck it up" mission of all time. If they didn't come back with bin Laden dead or alive, Obama becomes Jimmy Carter II. Now he's the President that bagged bin Laden. And you can't say shit about it except to make shit up, spew jargon and bluster.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown