Getting sick of this BULLSHIT.....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Getting sick of this BULLSHIT.....

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Why trade out of the 1st Rd when Mark Ingram is sitting there, begging to be drafted? This feels like 2009 all over again when we traded the 26th pick to Green Bay, who then stole Clay Matthews Jr from the rest of the league. Fuck, man. I really thought this was the year we'd trade some picks to MOVE UP, not down. Fuck. I am sure Belichick knows a fuckload more than me, but WTF. We could have used Matthews. We certainly can use a real fucking RB like Ingram.

I am sure we'll parlay these picks into a sweet back up tackle and long snapper. Real helpful I am sure.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Re: Getting sick of this BULLSHIT.....

Post by Neely8 »

We have 33 still unless he trades that too. I did not realize that we have only 5 picks in the draft next year. To pick up a 1st next year and a second this year is not a bad move. Got a stud left tackle for the future and have 3 second rounders and two 3rds today.

This team was 14-2 last year and will be getting back Warren and Bodden on a young D.

I like Green-Ellis and Woodhead as a combo for now. Add some veteran FA to the mix and draft a kid today. They should be set at RB then. I think they need 1-2 WR's maybe as well. Brandon Tate is not the answer.
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Why trade out of the 1st Rd when Mark Ingram is sitting there, begging to be drafted? This feels like 2009 all over again when we traded the 26th pick to Green Bay, who then stole Clay Matthews Jr from the rest of the league. Fuck, man. I really thought this was the year we'd trade some picks to MOVE UP, not down. Fuck. I am sure Belichick knows a fuckload more than me, but WTF. We could have used Matthews. We certainly can use a real fucking RB like Ingram.

I am sure we'll parlay these picks into a sweet back up tackle and long snapper. Real helpful I am sure.
Decent running backs are a dime a dozen.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Decent running backs are a dime a dozen.
Especially ones who have already had their knees scoped. I hate to agree with Belicheat ever, but the Pats played their cards well.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Biggest need going into the draft: D - Line. Zero D- Line selected.

2nd biggest need: LB. 1 LB selected. In the 6th fucking round. :meds: Most likely sucks ass.

Oh. But we did select a fucking QB in the 3rd Rd. Amazing 'value' pick here. Brady is going to play another 5 years. Why?

And we did select a TE in the 5th Rd. Is there a another team with a better set of TE's in the whole fucking league? But wait, it's another, 'value' pick.

At what point do we address needs over 'value'?

D-
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

We’ve learned not to question Father Ted’s choices.

Defending Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers:

A+
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Gobbles McSheeple wrote:We’ve learned not to question Father Ted’s choices.
You sound like the ball washers 'round these parts that mumble "in Bill we trust" whenever anyone dares question the direction of the team.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Gobbles McSheeple wrote:We’ve learned not to question Father Ted’s choices.
You sound like the ball washers 'round these parts that mumble "in Bill we trust" whenever anyone dares question the direction of the team.
That was a bit of a joke. You have to understand that Ted Thompson has been roundly criticized in these parts for his personnel moves from Day One. From not drafting offensive line help a couple/few years ago to not going after Marshawn Lynch last year when Ryan Grant went down. Many fans have called for his ouster even within the past year (a lot of people still think he was wrong in his handling of the Favre situation). Now that GB won the Super Bowl, everyone went suddenly silent.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Neely8 wrote:This team was 14-2 last year.
Actually, they went 14-3 (or 0-1 when it counted.) Regular season means shit around here to any real fan. EAD, ball washer. They have lost their last 3 playoff games.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Neely8 wrote:This team was 14-2 last year.
Actually, they went 14-3 (or 0-1 when it counted.) Regular season means shit around here to any real fan. EAD, ball washer. They have lost their last 3 playoff games.

And what was your prediction for this team last year? With that young defense and schedule I felt they would end up 9-7. I was shocked they did as well as they did. Adding new talent to this team will only make them better hopefully.

I like the O-Line and D-Back picks. Both areas that always need to be upgraded. Im confused by the two RB's and QB pick. Im hoping Belichick has a plan to help the pass rush in free agency. Ty Warren and Mike Wright should help when they get back too.
New England Patriots
2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, 2016 Champions

Boston Red Sox
2004, 2007, 2013 Champions

Boston Celtics
2008 Champions

Boston Bruins
2011 Champions
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I was happy to see the Texans trade up to get Harris from Miami. He was a sure fire 1st rounder last year had he come out early. He regressed a bit this season and lost some money, but we all know he is capable of being an above average corner in the NFL.

JJ Watt - meh...would've taken a chance on Quinn or Fairly in that spot, but Watt isn't terrible.
Brooks Reed - makes the passing on Quinn and Fairly a bit more easy to swallow

They filled every need. I'll be thrilled if they get Scrabble or Huff in Free Agency. Hell, I'll settle for any decent DB who can play.

A-
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Neely8 wrote:And what was your prediction for this team last year?
In the same non-existent thread as yours I'm guessing.

You're the guy that says "I don't wanna be that guy" whilst being "that guy". Pretty fucking douchy.