It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Taking bets on the death of Rev Jones

Post by BSmack »

88 wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Some articles are indicating that Christianity has lost its potency as a means of oppression, control, and coercion. For the powerful, it has served its purpose. Islam is the new way. Some suggest it's prophecy in both Christian lore and Islamic lore.

Go figure.
Off the wagon eh? Or is rambling incoherency what you were aiming for?
Tom's take seems pretty clear to me. What part are you unable to understand?
The part where any sane person would, after casting aside Christian idiocy, then convert to an even more backwards Islamic idiocy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Why would I have had to fall off the wagon to read stuff on the internet, watch documentary youtube videos and gather information ?

I'm just passing on information here B, the only intriguing aspect to it all for me anyway is the fact we're supposedly "not caving into terrorists", yet cower and scurry at every turn to not offend them - while we're killing them :lol:

And now, in Libya, we're allied with them. Go figure.

Who knows what the fuck is going on. Burning books is silly but attempts to make Jones the least bit culpable in the reactionary violence that occurs is misguided in my opinion. I respect Petraeus a lot but when he said Jones was harming the war effort, a week or two after news broke of a rogue unit killing civilians and posing with pictures of them, I have to think it's either symbolic of our collective insanity or an intentional misdirection.

P.S. Thanks 88
PPS. B, I didn't say there would be mass conversions. No need to lose your head.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:Why would I have had to fall off the wagon to read stuff on the internet, watch documentary youtube videos and gather information ? I'm just passing on information here B, the only intriguing aspect to it all for me anyway is the fact we're supposedly "not caving into terrorists", yet cower and scurry at every turn to not offend them - while we're killing them :lol: And now, in Libya, we're allied with them. Go figure.
We were allied with bin Laden and Saddam. I'm pretty sure we are not allied with either any more.

What I believe you're referencing is the policy of this and previous administrations to not offend the sensibilities of muslims. Now I believe their religion to be as backward a religion as possible in this world. But that is no reason to insult them on their home turf. That would be like Alabama fans waving dead tree limbs at the Iron Bowl next year.
Who knows what the fuck is going on. Burning books is silly but attempts to make Jones the least bit culpable in the reactionary violence that occurs is misguided in my opinion. I respect Petraeus a lot but when he said Jones was harming the war effort, a week or two after news broke of a rogue unit killing civilians and posing with pictures of them, I have to think it's either symbolic of our collective insanity or an intentional misdirection.
Jones is absolutely not responsible for the insanity of muslims who have rioted and killed. Those people are barbarians. Period.
PPS. B, I didn't say there would be mass conversions. No need to lose your head.
Then what did you mean when you said "Islam is the new way" Tom?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:I respect Petraeus a lot
Rack.

Sincerely,

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:Who knows what the fuck is going on. Burning books is silly but attempts to make Jones the least bit culpable in the reactionary violence that occurs is misguided in my opinion.
Any rational person would conclude that Jones' appearance in a Muslim community would cause problems, so, yes, he would be culpable. We do have laws against inciting riots. That doesn't justify any illegal actions by the rioters, should there be any, but Jones would/should be held culpable for inciting said riot. On a good day, someone will kill Jones, the killer and rioters will be arrested, and everyone will live happier ever after.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mace wrote:On a good day, someone will kill Jones.
If you have someone change your adult diaper more often and maybe apply some Boudreaux's Butt Paste to your rash areas, you wouldn't be such an irate old geezer.

Just sayin'...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace wrote:We do have laws against inciting riots.
Touche. So it looks like Jones, the Police in any major city, the Wisconisn Governor, sports team - college, pro and high school and believe it or not - little tike leagues - should all be arrested and jailed for inciting riots ?

Prison wardens ? When there incompetent running of a prison, "incites" inmates to riot - should we throw the warden in with them for inciting riots ?

Where do we draw the line ? Or do we just admit that the "inmates" really do run the assylum ?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The Wisconsin governor cannot be arrested and jailed for inciting riots because there have been no riots, you criminally disingenuous tard. Kindly go somewhere and try to unfuck yourself.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:
Touche. So it looks like Jones, the Police in any major city, the Wisconisn Governor, sports team - college, pro and high school and believe it or not - little tike leagues - should all be arrested and jailed for inciting riots ?

Prison wardens ? When there incompetent running of a prison, "incites" inmates to riot - should we throw the warden in with them for inciting riots ?

Where do we draw the line ? Or do we just admit that the "inmates" really do run the assylum ?
Don't be ridiculous.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

Don't be ridiculous.
Why don't you just ask the sun not to shine.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote:What I believe you're referencing is the policy of this and previous administrations to not offend the sensibilities of muslims.
What I was referencing wasn't a critique on this or any other previous administration. It's more a commentary on my perception of a very global "eggshell" walk done around the globe when it comes to Islam. They've taken "Much better to be feared, than loved" to a new level and governments, editors, producers, etc.. are falling into line for fear of inciting riots and incurring the wrath of the Muslim Mob.

Europe is probably the most vulnerable to this right now due to the influx of Muslim immigrants.
BSmack wrote: Then what did you mean when you said "Islam is the new way" Tom?
It's a commentary on some 'fringe' productions I've watched recently. One from, what appears to be a Christian and others from Islam. I find some of the intersections fascinating with this 2012 stuff. Not the "end of the world" in an apocolyptic sense but a "paradigm shift" if that's the correct term. The Christian dude claims that the eradication of Christianity will escalate in 2012. The Muslim stuff is the Twefth Imam stuff, they write about and some interesting Islamic propaganda suggests the current internal unrest in places like Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Saudi, etc.. is all "part of the plan" and signs this is coming about.

It's interesting stuff. Say what you will, while these sources might be "fringe", it'd be hard pressed to look at the history of the world, of Western Civilization whose birthplace is the Middle East, and not see how the dynamics of the power hungry, the three Abrahamic religions etc. are all intertwined.

It's bigger than the both of us, and more than I can sort out but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it intriguing and often - bone chillingly coincidental.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:The Wisconsin governor cannot be arrested and jailed for inciting riots because there have been no riots, you criminally disingenuous tard. Kindly go somewhere and try to unfuck yourself.
Man, what a knee jerk reaction Goobs. Can't take a little good natured ribbing ? I thought we were cool.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace wrote: Don't be ridiculous.
I am not. You said Jones is guilty of inciting riots and that inciting riots is against the law. What I am is ignorant of the law and the context in which inciting riots is legal vs. illegal.

I thought maybe you could elaborate.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The Wisconsin governor cannot be arrested and jailed for inciting riots because there have been no riots, you criminally disingenuous tard. Kindly go somewhere and try to unfuck yourself.
Man, what a knee jerk reaction Goobs. Can't take a little good natured ribbing ? I thought we were cool.
:meds:

Ribbing my fucking ass. You pull this shit repeatedly. Then when you get called on it, you go into your little hurt feelings routine. At least mvscal is right up front with his bullshit.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:Ribbing my fucking ass. You pull this shit repeatedly. Then when you get called on it, you go into your little hurt feelings routine. At least mvscal is right up front with his bullshit.
Dude, my feelings aren't hurt. The Wisconsin scene ? I've barely commented on it, it's a Wisonsin problem, I might even said such in the only comment I offerred on the matter.

Are YOU the only person here that can post shit for "shits and giggles".

Christ dude, if it irritates you that much, stay the fuck away from my posts and I'll return the favor in kind. You're one uptight motherfucker.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Tom In VA wrote:What I was referencing wasn't a critique on this or any other previous administration. It's more a commentary on my perception of a very global "eggshell" walk done around the globe when it comes to Islam. They've taken "Much better to be feared, than loved" to a new level and governments, editors, producers, etc.. are falling into line for fear of inciting riots and incurring the wrath of the Muslim Mob. Europe is probably the most vulnerable to this right now due to the influx of Muslim immigrants.
That must be why the French just passed their "no veil" laws. Because they are so afraid of upsetting muslims.

Seriously, the sky is not falling. If anything, Europe is becoming atheist, not muslim.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

BSmack wrote: That must be why the French just passed their "no veil" laws. Because they are so afraid of upsetting muslims.
Valid point.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Ribbing my fucking ass. You pull this shit repeatedly. Then when you get called on it, you go into your little hurt feelings routine. At least mvscal is right up front with his bullshit.
Dude, my feelings aren't hurt. The Wisconsin scene ? I've barely commented on it, it's a Wisonsin problem, I might even said such in the only comment I offerred on the matter.

Are YOU the only person here that can post shit for "shits and giggles".

Christ dude, if it irritates you that much, stay the fuck away from my posts and I'll return the favor in kind. You're one uptight motherfucker.
Yeah, I know. You don't like getting called on your bullshit.
Webter.com wrote: dis•in•gen•u•ous adj
Definition of DISINGENUOUS
: lacking in candor; also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : calculating

ie., Image

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol: :lol:

You're a fucking idiot, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in the past but no, you're just an idiot.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mace wrote: Don't be ridiculous.
I am not. You said Jones is guilty of inciting riots and that inciting riots is against the law. What I am is ignorant of the law and the context in which inciting riots is legal vs. illegal.

I thought maybe you could elaborate.
I didn't say that Jones is guilty of inciting a riot BUT, should something happen when he appears in Michigan, he very well could be. If he stands outside a Mosque and burns a Koran, then yes, he's inciting a riot....should a riot occur. Those rioting would also be arrested, of course, but Jones would have instigated it with his own actions.

As for your comments regarding sports teams/prison wardens.....yeah, you could present a scenario where someone could be charged with inciting a riot but, in the case of a prison warden, it is pretty ridiculous. Dumbass parents at sporting events are far more likely to be charged with assault or disturbing the peace when they attack a coach or game official, as there aren't usually enough idiots in the crowd to actually "riot"...unless we're talking about Raiderfan.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote::lol: :lol:

You're a fucking idiot, I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt in the past but no, you're just an idiot.
Well, that's an interesting comeback.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:

You incited me to riot.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace wrote:As for your comments regarding sports teams/prison wardens.....yeah, you could present a scenario where someone could be charged with inciting a riot but, in the case of a prison warden, it is pretty ridiculous.
I hear you. The Warden does things to cause dissatisfaction within the prison population and prisoners or prisoner, "incites" the others to riot.

Warden - stimulus
Prison dude(s) inciting riots - reponse.

I just think Jones, as stupid as burning a book is, is the stimulus here. The response are the Muslims who get all goofy and riot or in foreign lands - slice off heads.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

You incited me to riot.
melt ≠ riot

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:
Mace wrote:As for your comments regarding sports teams/prison wardens.....yeah, you could present a scenario where someone could be charged with inciting a riot but, in the case of a prison warden, it is pretty ridiculous.
I hear you. The Warden does things to cause dissatisfaction within the prison population and prisoners or prisoner, "incites" the others to riot.

Warden - stimulus
Prison dude(s) inciting riots - reponse.

I just think Jones, as stupid as burning a book is, is the stimulus here. The response are the Muslims who get all goofy and riot or in foreign lands - slice off heads.
I suspect that there will be such a huge police presence when he shows up in Deerborn that it may deter any rioting, and if he pulls out the Koran and a cigarette lighter, maybe one of the cops will shoot him and end it right there.

As long as the warden is acting within the laws and policy of the state, the prisoners can save their energy and go fuck themselves...or their cellmate.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote: melt ≠ riot
Aaaah, the good ole days. You got me. You win.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: melt ≠ riot
Aaaah, the good ole days. You got me. You win.
Thanks, Tom. That really makes my day.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mace,

So you approve of Law Enforcement shooting people exercising their First Amendment right ? :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying. The dude is doing this - for reasons other than "protest", he's stirring shit for some reason. If he did it outside CAIR's offices, I'd change my mind. But I don't get the point he's trying to make and find his methods - "unsound".
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Tom In VA wrote:The response are the Muslims who get all goofy and riot or in foreign lands - slice off heads.
The Muslims aren't lopping off domes because Reverend ShitPickle is burning the Koran...

...They're lopping off domes because Reverend ShitPickle is burning the Koran and...oh yeah...your government is dropping cluster munitions on their villages.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Martyred wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:The response are the Muslims who get all goofy and riot or in foreign lands - slice off heads.
The Muslims aren't lopping off domes because Reverend ShitPickle is burning the Koran...

...They're lopping off domes because Reverend ShitPickle is burning the Koran and...oh yeah...your government is dropping cluster munitions on their villages.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Tom In VA wrote:Mace,

So you approve of Law Enforcement shooting people exercising their First Amendment right ? :mrgreen:

I understand what you're saying. The dude is doing this - for reasons other than "protest", he's stirring shit for some reason. If he did it outside CAIR's offices, I'd change my mind. But I don't get the point he's trying to make and find his methods - "unsound".
No, I wouldn't approve - I was joking.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Martyred wrote:

Thanks b-juice, for someone injecting some reality into this dithering discourse of doddering dolts.

C'mon, Tom, it's not a "Wisconsin thing"--it's an American thing that happens to have ignited in Madison. It's the power grab by the Koch brothers super rich plutocrats who want to return America to its charming 1900 model of serf labor and castles on the hill. And you're going to...hide your head?

As for the Christer aggression in the Middle East, well it's been thoroughly exposed as a war based on lies, smears, and disinformation. Just like the religion itself. Of course Islam is no better, but don't try to pretend it's so different from the Christer cult. They're both huge entities intensely bent on converting new members, both drastically intolerant of anything but their own doctrine and dogma, and they will kill you if you oppose them. Of course in America and Europe we've had an awakening of secular modern thinking, and the inquisition and with burnings are somewhat in abeyance. but loons like Jones actually believes that anyone not on board with the Christer cult will suffer unending hell, etc. just like the seething Imams.

Wake the fuck up
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Any rational person would conclude that Jones' appearance in a Muslim community would cause problems, so, yes, he would be culpable.
Bullshit. Any rational person would conclude that those who initiate violence are the only ones culpable. No real surprise to see you on your knees sucking off Muslim scum, though.
That doesn't justify any illegal actions by the rioters,
You just did exactly that, you stupid, dong slurping tard.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:As for the Christer aggression in the Middle East,
There is no "Christer" or even Christian aggression in the Middle East, you brainless fucktard. It's about securing energy supplies not saving souls, dipshit.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Any rational person would conclude that Jones' appearance in a Muslim community would cause problems, so, yes, he would be culpable.
Bullshit. Any rational person would conclude that those who initiate violence are the only ones culpable. No real surprise to see you on your knees sucking off Muslim scum, though.
That doesn't justify any illegal actions by the rioters,
You just did exactly that, you stupid, dong slurping tard.
Stupid psychopathic racist bitch says what?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote:

C'mon Marteeee, I know that, I only said it here in this thread, I know you're uber hip and all but give a teeny bit o' credit here. Throw me a bone will ya ?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
So you'll march for Allah, but not for Baby Jesus? You know, MOST black folks believe in Jesus. Discuss your problem with that, because I guess you really are a WACIST!
Let's go huntin' now--everybody's huntin' now--come on huntin' with me....

Controversial Pastor Terry Jones accidentally fired his .40-caliber handgun while he was in the parking lot of a Southfield TV studio Thursday night, according to police.

The 59-year-old Florida pastor was getting in the passenger side of his car at 11:10 p.m. after an interview when the Taurus handgun fired, sending a bullet into the floorboard, Southfield Police Lt. Nick Loussia said Friday.

"Officers heard a gunshot, approached the vehicle, asked Mr. Jones if he was OK," Loussia said.

("Sure," he replied, "but not the next aardvark that crosses my path"...)

So, big guy, what are you looking to bag and salt? A rabbit ? Your neighbor's dog? Hey, it's one or the other :wink:
Before God was, I am