Call your shot

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Call your shot

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote: I believe he's allowed to take it offsite for the next year, he just can't wear it anywhere outside of Augusta. :meds:
yep, "a tradition unlike any other"....
Dinsdale wrote:Well, like him or hate him, Los Gato is still by far the #1 TV draw, and it ain't even close.
having "he who's name shall not be spoken" in contention in any tournament is good for TV, and is good for golf....
get out, get out while there's still time
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Dinsdale wrote:I could be mistaken, but I believe for ties, whoever has the lowest score of the day is listed first, if they're tied in that, it's whoever teed up first...

I think.
I always thought it was based on the number of holes that have been played.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I could be mistaken, but I believe for ties, whoever has the lowest score of the day is listed first, if they're tied in that, it's whoever teed up first...

I think.
No, it's based on always having Tiger listed first. Always. I don't know if they do that for other tournaments, but they definitely do it at the Masters.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote: No, it's based on always having "he who's name shall not be spoken in this forum" listed first. Always. I don't know if they do that for other tournaments, but they definitely do it at the Masters.

you're playing pretty loose and fast with the unwritten rules of this forum

I'd hate to see you DISQUALIFIED ELIMINATED
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:

I think.
No, it's based on always having Tiger listed first. Always. I don't know if they do that for other tournaments, but they definitely do it at the Masters.
The Masters Tournament scoreboard does not. CBS does. There is a difference.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: No, it's based on always having Tiger listed first. Always. I don't know if they do that for other tournaments, but they definitely do it at the Masters.
If you go back to my original post, that's what I said. CBS. How often do you actually see a Masters Tournament scoreboard?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Felix wrote:who's

Felix wrote:I'd hate to see you ELIMINATED

D'OH!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: No, it's based on always having Tiger listed first. Always. I don't know if they do that for other tournaments, but they definitely do it at the Masters.
If you go back to my original post, that's what I said. CBS. How often do you actually see a Masters Tournament scoreboard?
The entire time I was watching the tournament online? They provide a pop out scoreboard. I watched as much of the tournament from my PC as I did on CBS.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Dinsdale wrote:
Felix wrote:who's

Felix wrote:I'd hate to see you ELIMINATED

D'OH!
fuck dude, I was ELIMINATED within the first half hour of that "contest"
BSmack wrote:
The entire time I was watching the tournament online? They provide a pop out scoreboard. I watched as much of the tournament from my PC as I did on CBS.
I hope Nance was on the simulcast-otherwise the over/under on the number of times you missed hearing that douche say "a tradition unlike any other" was 19
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Felix wrote:I hope Nance was on the simulcast-otherwise the over/under on the number of times you missed hearing that douche say "a tradition unlike any other" was 19
Most of time I was watching the Amen Corner or featured group coverage. No Nance as I recall.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
The point is, I was talking about CBS. Not any online feed. The CBS scoreboard. You fucking obtuse little tard. Sheesh.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:The point is, I was talking about CBS. Not any online feed. The CBS scoreboard. You fucking obtuse little tard. Sheesh.
No, the point is that the CBS scoreboard is for the benefit of the viewer back home and nothing else. It is the official Masters scoreboards that determine who finishes where. And that scoreboard ain't favoring Cablinasian Skankmonger.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:The point is, I was talking about CBS. Not any online feed. The CBS scoreboard. You fucking obtuse little tard. Sheesh.
No, the point is that the CBS scoreboard is for the benefit of the viewer back home and nothing else. It is the official Masters scoreboards that determine who finishes where. And that scoreboard ain't favoring Cablinasian Skankmonger.
And if Tiger is tied with three other golfers, neither scoreboard "favors" either one. They all finish tied. You credulous fucking tard.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote:
And if Tiger is tied with three other golfers, neither scoreboard "favors" either one. They all finish tied. You credulous fucking tard.
Order of finish is a tiebreaker when determining next day pairings. That is why the official Masters scoreboard doesn't list Eldrick ahead of other ties no matter what like the unofficial CBS scoreboard. I assumed that was what you were talking about.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
BSmack wrote: No, the point is that the CBS scoreboard is for the benefit of the viewer back home and nothing else. It is the official Masters scoreboards that determine who finishes where. And that scoreboard ain't favoring Cablinasian Skankmonger.
Order of finish is a tiebreaker when determining next day pairings. That is why the official Masters scoreboard doesn't list Eldrick ahead of other ties no matter what like the unofficial CBS scoreboard. I assumed that was what you were talking about.
I don't know why you would assume that, since I specifically addressed the CBS leaderboard. The Masters Scoreboard doesn't move anybody up or down. They stay in the same spot with their score moving up or down.