Colonoscopy tomorrow.....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Colonoscopy tomorrow.....

Post by Mace »

....otherwise know as the LTS TRN2 procedure, and it sucks watching basketball games all day and not being able to eat.
I start drinking the cleanout fluid at 4pm, so I may not see much of the evening games unless I decide to emmulate Indy and move a TV into the bathroom.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Colonoscopy tomorrow.....

Post by R-Jack »

Enjoy your assfucking
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:Since you've been through this before, you know that the prep is worse than the actual exam.

And you get to celebrate tomorrow after it is all over.
Oh yeah, the prep is way worse, but I'll be eating like a mother tomorrow afternoon. Last time I went through one of these I had hemmoroids cut out too....which was way worse than the colonoscopy. I will NEVER do that again....unless those suckers are the size of baseballs.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

R-Jack wrote:Enjoy your assfucking
I don't think enjoyment is part of the equation.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I don't know a mini skirt and halter top might make it fun for the medical crew.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The prep sorta sucks, but whatever that shit is they shoot ya up with is pretty damn nice. best fukking nap i have ever had. i read somewhere it's the same shit that killed jacko. trouble is, he was taking it daily.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

smackaholic wrote:The prep sorta sucks, but whatever that shit is they shoot ya up with is pretty damn nice. best fukking nap i have ever had. i read somewhere it's the same shit that killed jacko. trouble is, he was taking it daily.
Oh yeah, and I ain't fucking doing this without it....even though Blue Cross-Blue Shield won't pay for the anesthesiologist/anesthesia. It's going to cost me $200 out of pocket to have it but it will be worth it. The surgeon also told me that they'd provide me with a number to call the insurance company to complain....not that it will do me any good.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, be glad you're not one of the several hundred thousand Americans being cut off from any medical care by the proposed GOP insanity. Or any of the millions who've lost their coverage having been laid off by neo-liberal off shoring corporate swine. Sheeeit, you'd be singing the International right now. :wink:
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Sheeeit,
That should begin in about 45 minutes.
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

With Gov mandated health-care you could choose the "no frills crisco slathered PVC pipe with iPhone attatched" option....Unless your provider can get you a waiver form....
The only right answer to a fool is silence
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Of course if you were a citizen of Canada, Japan, or dozens of other first world nations, you could walk in a get your colonoscopy at minimal cost and no hassle or wait. Or what? Have you been fed a steady diet of "Obamacare" scare stories--just pounded into your brain until you actually believe the Limpdick lies?
Before God was, I am
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

FST FUK 2 is just frustrated because he's not yet 50, so he can't get his subsidized anal action yet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Of course if you were a citizen of Canada, Japan, or dozens of other first world nations, you could walk in a get your colonoscopy at minimal cost and no hassle or wait. Or what? Have you been fed a steady diet of "Obamacare" scare stories--just pounded into your brain until you actually believe the Limpdick lies?
I'd say that $200 is at minimal cost.....and I only had to wait a week to do the procedure, and then only because I had to get off aspirin for a week. If I were a Japanese citizen, I'd probably already be in the hospital...or the morgue.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yer right, $200 ain't bad. But, haven't you in fact been paying into a plan for a good while? And, had you been outsourced like a disposable commodity, wouldn't your plan have disappeared as well?

As for your speculation of Japan ("I'd probably be in the hospital or morgue.."), you're completely wrong--and merely echoing the fake scare stories pumped into your lobes. In fact the care in Japan is first rate, just like Canada and Europe--and South America. Yep, even there they are astonished at the degree we've allowed the medical industry and Big Pharma to render the American populace into a (very) profitable commodity. Believe it or not, other countries don't have that attitude or ethos built into their society. Just like they don't have the glaring--feudal, really--disparity between the salaries of CEOs and workers. Or what?

WW
Before God was, I am
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Of course if you were a citizen of Canada, Japan, or dozens of other first world nations, you could walk in a get your colonoscopy at minimal cost and no hassle or wait.
It's a colonoscopy, not emergency bypass surgery. I don't think too many people wake up one random morning and say, "Hey, I think I'll get a colonoscopy today. I sure hope they can squeeze me in."
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Point is taken, but I know from some Hab friends that socialized medical care sucks....They'd rather come to the states and pay for it rather than wait for it.....
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Mace wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Enjoy your assfucking
I don't think enjoyment is part of the equation.
I was trying to be nice and shit. I hope your HMO covers the donkey punch.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Of course if you were a citizen of Canada, Japan, or dozens of other first world nations, you could walk in a get your colonoscopy at minimal cost and no hassle or wait.
Do you write a regular feature for Colonoscopy Aficionado? WTF?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:...and South America. Yep, even there they are astonished at the degree we've allowed the medical industry and Big Pharma to render the American populace into a (very) profitable commodity. Believe it or not, other countries don't have that attitude or ethos built into their society. Just like they don't have the glaring--feudal, really--disparity between the salaries of CEOs and workers. Or what?
Or what?

Feel free to take a one way boat trip to Uruguay and don't look back.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

KC Scott wrote:
ADAM wrote:Point is taken, but I know from some Hab friends that socialized medical care sucks....They'd rather come to the states and pay for it rather than wait for it.....
No.

The doctors office may be a three hour+ wait but that's it.

ER / surgery everything else just as efficient as here, plus they don't worry about things like anestetic being covered
Whatever floats your boat Fabian....
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Any of you fuckers owning stock in Charmin are gonna see a nice return this year. Just sayin.
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Proctor & Gamble.........Use that TP till it hurts the planet! $$$$$
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

A new bicycle and now a colonoscopie...Do you consult your ass before you make these descissions?
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
PL
Same for me. Be nice.

Post by PL »

good luck dude.

don't do any meds.
best advise my doc gave me.
i hate those...they make me feel like shit.

it was nice to get up and walk right out of the office when done, while others are in a stuper for another hour.

as I recall, I think I hit a Applebees right around the corner afterwards.
good shit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Jsc810 wrote:
PL wrote:good luck dude.

don't do any meds.
NO NO NO NO NO

Any time you are offered drugs, you tell them yes, thank you.
Absofuckinglutely!

I did the anesthesia and had a cheap drunk for about 10 minutes after going to the recovery room. Had to lay in bed for 1 hour while they periodically took my vitals, ate an awesome lunch at the hospital, grabbed an oatmeal raisin cookie and a piece of French Silk pie from the cafeteria on the way out of the building, and walked the half block to my house. I went in at 9:30 this morning and was home by 1pm. They found 1 small polyp and will do a biopsy. Not a bad morning but it's a damn shame that there's no basketball on TV this afternoon.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Mace wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:
PL wrote:good luck dude.

don't do any meds.
NO NO NO NO NO

Any time you are offered drugs, you tell them yes, thank you.
Absofuckinglutely!

I did the anesthesia and had a cheap drunk for about 10 minutes after going to the recovery room. Had to lay in bed for 1 hour while they periodically took my vitals, ate an awesome lunch at the hospital, grabbed an oatmeal raisin cookie and a piece of French Silk pie from the cafeteria on the way out of the building, and walked the half block to my house. I went in at 9:30 this morning and was home by 1pm. They found 1 small polyp and will do a biopsy. Not a bad morning but it's a damn shame that there's no basketball on TV this afternoon.
Congrats on your successful colonoscopy. You should now be good for another 5 years or so.

I had my second hip done on 3/11. Wasn't thinking about March Madness when I scheduled it back in January but I definitely picked a good week (last week) to be off of work. Just about OD'd on hoops (and oxycodone) the past four days. All that's over now -- back to work today.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

I would have done that free of charge bro
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

DiT wrote:I would have done that free of charge bro
:lol:

I know that, Dave, but I was afraid that you'd go too deep.
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

Mace wrote:
DiT wrote:I would have done that free of charge bro
:lol:

I know that, Dave, but I was afraid that you'd go too deep.
just to your throat :twisted:
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.