FUCK this bitch

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: FUCK this bitch

Post by Dinsdale »

Martyred wrote: The law doesn't state that profit is the only requirement needing to be met.
In fact, in KCMancrush's post, it is indeed the first requirement.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

But go ahead and cite exactly which one of those legal standards that you've now posted more than once that applies here?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

KC Scott wrote:We have to tread carefully here Marty, as we are debating the two smartest indiviudals on the entire Interwebs
Look, if I were to lead an imaginary hipster lifestyle, it would definitely be in the Dinsdale model.

That guy is (possibly or possibly not) cool!
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

KC Scott wrote:I'm amazed Google doesn't just forward all search requests directly to him
I'm still waiting for FaceDins, the social networking site based around half-truths, all-out fabrications and generally speaking, unsolicited information.

I've got some great ideas for my Dins Wall. None of what I post will actually be based either partially or wholly in reality...but that's besides the point.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:But go ahead and cite exactly which one of those legal standards that you've now posted more than once that applies here?

I notice you've opted for the "Oh shit, I'm busted... better start slinging insults" tack.

Dinsdale wrote:But go ahead and cite exactly which one of those legal standards that you've now posted more than once that applies here?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote: Big words
Yes. Big words that you clearly do not understand. Let's go through them.
besmirches some-one's reputation
Was she named? Clearly recognizable on the tape? Does she, in fact, have a reputation that may be "besmirched'? The answer is no.
intrudes upon an individual's private affairs
Doing a header into a fountain at a mall is not a private affair.
proof that the published information was sufficiently private
Again, no. Sufficiently private means that the incident took place where the individual has a reasonable expectation of privacy such as a restroom or locker room etc.

Then there is always the bottom line. She is not going to file suit. Given her track record of unabashed scumbaggery, the only reason for that is the fact that she doesn't have a case and can't find an ambulance chasing dirt bag sufficiently desperate to give it a shot.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dinsdale wrote:

I notice you've opted for the "Oh shit, I'm busted... better start slinging insults" tack.

KC Scott already hooked you up with the stats a couple of posts back.

Try following along in this thread rather than grooming your eyebrows or updating your Twitter or whatever the fuck it is you do other than pay attention. I know you have a learning disability, but honk down some more of that "magic candy" your doctor dishes out and focus.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Martyred wrote:KC Scott already hooked you up with the stats a couple of posts back.

Yeah, see, but since he was wrong, and absolutely clowned himself doing it, I was hoping to be further humored by him citing which example he (incorrectly) believes applies here...

Was all.

And since he wasn't capable of doing so (since none of his examples applied), he's gone into the oh-so-fresh deflect/attack ploy.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Yes. Big words that you clearly do not understand. Let's go through them.

Anyone else find it funny that Scrote's obviously infallable source was pretty generous with the "big words" -- but couldn't manage to spell one that everyone uses every day?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:Yes. Big words that you clearly do not understand. Let's go through them.

Anyone else find it funny that Scrote's obviously infallable source was pretty generous with the "big words" -- but couldn't manage to spell one that everyone uses every day?
Stop trying to weasel out of this by bringing up his "lucid past."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:his "lucid past."

I'm going to have to go ahead and drop a...

LINK?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dinsdale wrote:
mvscal wrote:his "lucid past."

I'm going to have to go ahead and drop a...

LINK?
While attempting to run "big words smack" this Kansas City denizen managed to come up with:
KC Scott wrote:If she chooses not to press forward beacuse of her own lucid past, that has nothing to do with the aforementioned facts of this incident.
It's simply brutal the way they have absolutely no regard for their own asses.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Your basic argument is anyone in the public can be video taped doing anything and put onto youtube with no reprecussion.
Absolutely 100% correct.
Again I'll ask: why you think TV and movies require anyone on screen to sign waivers and why you think youtube is different?
Because people in TV and movies are....wait for it...PROFITING FROM THE USAGE OF YOUR LIKENESS.

PS: What "typosmack"?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:
88 wrote:

Think people. Think.
Did he died ?
I doubt he die, but I wouldn't be surprised with the way he landed if he bited his fucking tongue off.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:Now explain how youtube with it's built in commercials is Not For Profit
It's quite simple. Youtube does not post commercials on all videos nor was there a commercial posted on her video which was pulled at her request. In case you are struggling, NOBODY profited from this video in any way shape or form.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

So, Scrote -- how did the people who posted the video profit?

Or are you claiming Youtube is liable?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

First he thought the mall was liable now he thinks it might be youtube. He's clueless, flailing wildly and ignoring the painfully obvious.

She couldn't find a lawyer who puts the 'S' in scumbag who would touch this case.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:
I did say Mall was liable - both Genius disagree

AGAIN -- CITE THE LAW YOU POSTED THAT THE MALL BROKE.

Which one is it?

Can you make a correlation (I don't think that word means what you think it means) between what you cited and what you're trying to infer?

Cause frankly, it ain't working for you.

But please continue to sit there and act like you're somehow superior, or whatever the fuck is wrong with you, all the while making a bigger fool of yourself.

That is, of course, unless you'd care to cite what the mall did wrong, as per your posted (and Scott-like misspelled) "laws."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

What the mall did wrong, Dins, as the skank clearly pointed out - is not having security come immediately to the incident.

... to hold her head down in the water until she drown.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:Geniuses should re-read the thread

Is that really what you want?

OK.

KC Scott wrote:her own lucid past

But then it gets better -- he tries to pawn of his unfamiliarity with "big words," after running "big words" smack by... and this is pretty good stuff here...
KC Scott wrote:fat thumbing on T1B

Yeah dude, I can see how that could happen... you know, what with the C and R keys only being two rows apart and stuff.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:She was clearly recognizable on the video. Her nephew called her the the news her stupidity had gone viral.
Is her reputation besmirched?
Did we watch the same video?

There is no fukking way, barring some special HD version of this video, the woman is identifiable.

From the video I could deduced that the dumbass was:

likely female....

had a short haircut...

carried a large white handbag....

and was a fukking dumbass.

Perhaps her nephew put his mad detective skillz to work, knowing said dumbass worked at the mall ahead of time, and was infact a stupid cunt, deduced that it was her. But seeing as he shares some DNA with this dope, I kinda doubt it.

More likely, she went home and blabbed to everyone about her dumbfukkery. It's how dumbfukks roll.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

KC Scott wrote:But without a specific case to reference it would seem anyone in the public can be video taped doing anything and put onto youtube with no reprecussions
good to see you're catching on, scrote.

i would also like to point something out here which i doubt has been mentioned yet. this mall like any other mall or other public place that has surveillance cameras likely has a sign or two hanging up saying 'smile bitch, you're on candid camera' or words to that effect. it would seem to me that this is posted partly to dissuade ne're do wells and partly to serve as an official notice that they are being recorded which could be used basically as a consent form to be video taped.

i 'spose that's enough beating on scrote a dead horse. i just hope the next time she plays text zombie her run in is with something mobile like maybe a city bus. she definitely needs to be culled from the herd.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:You'll notice in that definition no mention is made of financial gain
Yes, that's because it is an incomplete and inadequate definition.
it would seem anyone in the public can be video taped doing anything and put onto youtube with no reprecussions
No shit. Isn't that what I've been saying this whole time? She had no case and her ambulance chasers told her that. As scummy a twat as she is, you know that if there was so much as a free cup of coffee in it for her she would have sued in an instant.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

The definitive answer is that she has no case. The proof is that no lawyer will take it.

Jeezus, even Gloria Allred won't touch this. That should tell you all you need to know.
Moving Sale wrote: I could easily have an IQ of 40
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:
mvscal wrote: Yes, that's because it is an incomplete and inadequate definition.
Go find a better one
You have already done so earlier.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

malls be broke. blood from turnip.
why is my neighborhood on fire