Aztecs

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Aztecs

Post by Mikey »

Just for the record, I've been following San Diego State basketball closely for quite some time now.

I just never thought to post anything on the BTPCH forum. In fact, I distinctly remember telling my wife back in November or so that they would have a good chance of winning their first 18 or 20 games, and could have the longest active winning streak in Div I around mid-season. If you don't believe me, go ahead and ask her.

Really, pretty amazing how it's working out like that. That Stu Fischer is an awesome coach. Where did they ever find him?

I just hope he's not thinking about taking the Michigan job...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Aztecs

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I watched the game against UNLV the other night. SD ST is for real. Of course, they don't play in a "BCS" league, so they'll go 30-1 and get a #7 seed.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Screw_Michigan wrote:I watched the game against UNLV the other night. SD ST is for real. Of course, they don't play in a "BCS" league, so they'll go 30-1 and get a #7 seed.
Teams can get away with that if they beat anyone of note out of conference. They're best OOC wins are at Gonzaga and at home against Wichita State. Those wins won't move the needle. They've got the biggie coming up a week from Wednesday in Provo against Jimmer and Co. They definitely shoot well from the floor...6th in the country. That game on the 26th will be one to check out.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Great team you got there Mikey810.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sagarin says their schedule is 19th toughest in the nation? WTF.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Goober McTuber wrote:Sagarin says their schedule is 19th toughest in the nation? WTF.
You sure that's the 1/17/11 Sagarin?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mikey wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Sagarin says their schedule is 19th toughest in the nation? WTF.
You sure that's the 1/17/11 Sagarin?
I clear my cache regularly.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shine
Leads all Lists

Post by Shine »

This is a typical Steve Fisher led team. Very athletic and talented but undisciplined and lacking in hoops IQ. As soon as they meet a team that has one or both of the following in the tourney they are cooked: equal athleticism, high hoops IQ.
"Our staff is going to ensure that anyone who attends this University and wears the Indiana uniform will make this privilege among their highest priorities and not treat the opportunity as an entitlement,'' Crean said in a statement. "We fully expect our student-athletes to accept the responsibilities academically, athletically and socially that come with representing one of the top programs in college basketball history."