Nice job Tea Party hacks

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by Mace »

Whack jobs come in a variety of flavors, and mental illness doesn't have a political party.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Concentrating on Achievements in Halo:REACH can scramble your brains.

Just fucking play some sensible maps and chill the fuck out.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

So, this is the Tea Party's fault?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Dr_Phibes wrote:You might be missing the point, Bsmack - he wasn't functioning properly, his ideological leanings don't seem relevant, there really aren't any.
From what little we know he doesn't seem to have a very coherent ideology of any kind. I'm sure that for a long time he felt he was without style or grace and wore shoes with no socks in cold weather.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Dr_Phibes wrote:You might be missing the point, Bsmack - he wasn't functioning properly, his ideological leanings don't seem relevant, there really aren't any.
From what little we know he doesn't seem to have a very coherent ideology of any kind. I'm sure that for a long time he felt he was without style or grace and wore shoes with no socks in cold weather.
Sounds like tea party to me.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

trev wrote:So, this is the Tea Party's fault?

So...funny running in to you here...

How have you been? Hey, I like what you did with your hair...looks great...it's a good look for you...
Hey, do you ever run into Whats-his-name and Whats-her name? Crazy stuff I'll tell ya...

Gee...look at the time, gotta run. Well, it was nice seeing you again.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:I'm sure that for a long time he felt he was without style or grace and wore shoes with no socks in cold weather.

AKA = another Ron Paul kook.

You just know they'll be all over this. One of those tri-corn hat wearing wackjobs is probably chiseling his likeness in granite right now.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:
Now I don't think Derron is going to shoot anybody, nor do I think he wants anybody to shoot anybody.

But a crazy fuck reading that might see it as he does
So who is more dangerous to the public peace and safety ?

Myself, a law abiding citizen who observes the laws of the land, or this crazy fuck reading that post, who immediately assumes that I am going to shoot somebody and goes Chicken Little because I invoked the Second Amendment ?

If I had been at that street corner..I would gladly have put 2 in the center of that crazy fuck...and his manifesto really explains it all..I have not heard that much nonsensical rambling since last falls election. Must be written in LibTard language.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:He also had a video up that said that American college degrees were not valid because they violated the 10th Amendment. He's a fucking tool and more likely than not a right wing one.
Or not...

http://hillbuzz.org/2011/01/08/my-congr ... pt-on-her/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

He's a fucking tool
No way....

I'm thinking wherever he comes from he is a POS.

If we could only have this same outrage for a marine private getting offed by real enemies. They ARE both foreign and domestic.

What a sad day.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Bsmack, why is this the tea party, Sarah Palin or anyone else fault?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

BSmack wrote:
War Wagon wrote:...desperately trying to link the shooting today with the Tea Party.
There is absolutely no doubt that the venomous rhetoric of tea party honks has something to do with this. Just read mv's posts. He's practically sporting wood.
And fat boy Rusp Limpdick will similarly be chortling and burbling nasty bromides that they had it coming--while insisting how the Tea Baggers are not involved.... 8)

But the most significant factor in this is the drastic similarity to the identical tragedy in Pakistan this week

Like Giffords, this man was a fearless foe of right wing lunacy on the march..
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:while insisting how the Tea Baggers are not involved.... 8)
And they very clearly aren't. It's becoming increasingly clear that the shooter is a deranged libtard not a teabagger.

Meanwhile in a breathtaking display of courage and fortitude our fearless Congress maggots will run and hide for the next week.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN0825016320110109

If only a Congresspuke could get shot every week. That would shut them down for about what? Eight years? It might almost be enough to get us out of the hole.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:while insisting how the Tea Baggers are not involved.... 8)
And they very clearly aren't. It's becoming increasingly clear that the shooter is a deranged libtard not a teabagger.
So...the full Limpdick inversion denial reflex is in high gear.

Look, Avi, he is a total Tea Bagger up and down. True, he's not a Christer, but the personal fascism of religious fervor is only a stepping stone to where he's at. And he's YOU, you twisted creep.
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So...the full Limpdick inversion denial reflex is in high gear.

Look, Avi, he is a total Tea Bagger up and down.
I woudn't deny if it were true but it isn't. The kid is a libtard. He probably shot whatsherface because she wasn't libtarded enough for him. Even his friends have said he was a lefty.

Doesn't look like much a teabagger to me. Oh and here is the hate filled rhetoric which must have inspired him:

Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

"i sky scrape the heavens"
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

mvscal wrote:If only a Congresspuke could get shot every week. That would shut them down for about what? Eight years? It might almost be enough to get us out of the hole.
They could do it like American Idol.

Have three judges, especially a Simon Cowell type, evaluate their abilities(?) and effectiveness(??).

Then execute one of them the next night based on call-in votes and text messages.
Last edited by Carson on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Nothing from the board libtards about the palin/tea party blame?

Typical.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I just saw a Chiefs fan holding up a dead raven. How long until something like this sets some whack job off? Chiefs fan shouldn't be so hostile.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
And, I heard where Sarah Palin came out and denounced this act and said it had no place in our society. Does she get credit for saving every congresswoman and federal judge who doesn't get shot by a deranged lunatic from now on?
When you've publicy put a target on someone's back and done everything you can to make all weapons avaliable to all people all the time, denouncing the act after the fact just doesn't carry a lot of weight.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yeah, that's it.

The gun advocates' goal is to create political assassins.

So do we ban guns, target symbols, or both?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

trev wrote:I just saw a Chiefs fan holding up a dead raven. How long until something like this sets some whack job off? Chiefs fan shouldn't be so hostile.
Sounds like the whackjob who thought it a good idea to bring a dead animal into a stadium was already set off. Seriously, WTF?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Carson wrote:Yeah, that's it.

The gun advocates' goal is to create political assassins.
Didn't say that it was, did I?

But all actions have consequences, whether intended or not. Public figures, espcially, need to consider this when opening their pie-holes.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:Jsc810 and Mikey. I like you guys. But you have very selective memories. It borders on delusion. For at least the last ten years, the Left has attacked Bush as war monger, a war criminal, the orchestrator of the 9-11 attacks, as a twice unelected president, and defended a movie that fantasized about his assasination in office(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... award.html) and wished out loud that Dick Cheney would die, and now you say the Tea Party is doing something inappropriate? Puhleeze. Listen to Mike Malloy's rant and then tell me that Sarah Palin is more dangerous:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/extreme- ... e-for-911/

And I'm not advocating that Mike Malloy be taken off the air. I actually think the First Amendment means what it says. Malloy can say any stupid thing he wants. And he isn't responsible if a deranged lunatic does something that deranged lunatics do.

You guys need to check yourselves.
I don't think Sarah Palin is "at fault". And I don't know who the fuck Mike Malloy is, but he's obviously not any kind of political leader. Sure, the rhetoric has gotten out of hand on both sides, but I don't recall any Democrat who was anywhere near the leadership calling for Bush or Cheney or any other conservative politician to be put violently out of our misery.

As I said in my previous post, words and actions have consequences. People listen to Sarah Palin. You've got probably 40 or 50 million who would vote today to make her President. When she puts out a poster with a Congressperson in a gunsight, when Giffords' opponent holds a rally that includes live fire "targeting" his opponent people can get the idea that this is actually what they want. I'm not saying the crazy fuck did this because of Sarah Palin, but that kind of provocation can add up. On both sides.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rack George Packer for being spot on. It doesn't really matter if she was targeted for being a Democrat or a Jew, or for whatever other reason. It's sad that our country has a history of assassinations and assassination attempts and that there is no way to truly protect anyone from such an attempt. This tragic event left five people dead, which includes a federal judge and a 9 year old girl who never had the opportunity to decide if she would be a conservative, liberal, or independent....or if she would even have given two shits about politics.

The fact that we have some real idiots on this board who are cheering from the sidelines and calling it a "good start" only confirm them as being mindless douchebags who can go fuck themselves.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mvscal seemingly would like to see the country descend into anarchy. He lives less than 100 miles from Mexico. I'm thinking he'd be a lot happier if he moved there.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:
88 wrote:
And, I heard where Sarah Palin came out and denounced this act and said it had no place in our society. Does she get credit for saving every congresswoman and federal judge who doesn't get shot by a deranged lunatic from now on?
When you've publicy put a target on someone's back and done everything you can to make all weapons avaliable to all people all the time, denouncing the act after the fact just doesn't carry a lot of weight.
What a crock of fucking shit. Go fuck yourself, you stupid douchebag.

That kid had his first run in with her in 2007.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's cute how the personal insults get even more vitriolic when you're completely full of shit.

Just makes you that much more loveable.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Mikey wrote:It's cute how the personal insults get even more vitriolic when you're completely full of shit.

Just makes you that much more loveable.
Yeah, "loveable" in a "I'd love to take a good shit" kinda way.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Papa Willie wrote:Sorry. I just think a son of a bitch like that should be shot on the spot. McVeigh wasn't as clear a deal. They actually had to do some research before they nailed him. What I'm saying, is that when a guy (like this) is clearly and no doubt guilty - with witnesses galore and whatnot - he shouldn't be allowed to go more than 2 days without being taken out. Don't care how fucked up he is. Again - this fucker is probably at the end of his rope and wants to kick back for a long time. I'm sure he'll be able to convince people that he's nuts and stay in good shape.

And we get to pay for it all...
Of course 88 is right about Due Process, 'Spray, but there's even another good reason to keep this nutjob alive. For some reason, the authorities think he may not have acted alone and keeping him alive will give them a chance to get information for their investigation. Then give him a trial and hang him. :)
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:

That kid had his first run in with her in 2007.
He didn't shoot her in 2007 though, did she, you shit sucking faggot. Go stick a red hot knitting needle up your cum encrusted asshole.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Then give him a trial and hang him.
I disagree, a firing squad is more appropriate. This doucebag needs to look from the other end of a gun (or guns).

Kharma's a bitch.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Y2K wrote:
Then give him a trial and hang him.
I disagree, a firing squad is more appropriate. This doucebag needs to look from the other end of a gun (or guns).

Kharma's a bitch.

There is some honour associated with firing squads.

Scoundrels get the rope.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:534 to go.

RACK. RACK. RACK.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Raydah James wrote:

RACK. RACK. RACK.
Is anyone surprised that RJ would "rack" such a stupid comment? Didn't think so.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: Is anyone surprised that RJ would "rack" such a stupid comment?
It didn't deserve any response in the first place.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote: For some reason, the authorities think he may not have acted alone
The reason is that the local sheriff is a total dumbfuck who immediately started talking out of his ass and painted himself into a corner.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
Fuck you.
Spoken like a nice little Tory bitch. No surprise to see loving that DC cock up your ass.

The only unfortunate thing about this incident is that it wasn't a political act.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: The only unfortunate thing about this incident is that it wasn't a political act.
A 9 year old girl was murdered.

You truly are a piece of dogshit.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote: For some reason, the authorities think he may not have acted alone
The reason is that the local sheriff is a total dumbfuck who immediately started talking out of his ass and painted himself into a corner.
Or maybe they actually do have a picture of an accomplice, as he said, and are in the process of identifying him/her. Of course I'm sure you're actively involved in the investigation and are privvy to more information than the rest of us, you google educated fucking moron. :roll: