Cheifs vs. Ravens

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

PISC
Elwood

Re: Cheifs vs. Ravens

Post by PISC »

It's pretty tough to get to a TD home dog in the regular season. That's a pretty big slap in the face to a playoff team at home. I don't know much about you guys this year as I never take the AFC West seriously but I have often been surprised by the teams I don't follow and they end up here. However, I was completely disappointed to see KC as the first round opponent as I don't feel the playoffs start until next week now, lol. It would have been nice to finally get a piece of Manning but maybe not so much this year as it is one of their weakest playoff teams.

The Raven D can be passed on by the best pass games that have been doing it for a while, not sure KC qualifies but let's check it out.
Flacc-o shit better keep his panties in the locker room and keep them clean for Pittsburgh or New England when his vagina tends to consume him. I really don't see how KC stops all the weapons and BAL blows up in games they come into with well founded confidence.

Good luck shitbricks!

Might have to unload on this one though. It seems like one of those games, I will miss Clausen at the book QQ.
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

As long as all the talking heads on TV and the radio say the Chiefs have no chance to win this game, I like their chances even more. Come High Noon on Sunday, we're all gonna find out if the Chiefs are ready or not to take the next step towards a title. Frankly it ALL depends on their offensive line- if they can't block any better than they did against the Raydahs last Sunday then it's gonna be a long day. Otherwise I think the Ravens' secondary is their weak point (not including Ed Reed, btw) and I'd like to see a lot of screen passes to Jamaal and crosstown fades to Moeaki.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't know why people would think KC has no chance in this game.

7-1 at home this year.
Gotta like those numbers.

Crows went 5-3 on the road this year.

Interesting note: Teams have had a BAD time in games after they have played the Raiders this year.
I think teams went 4-11 in their games following an Oakland match-up - and some of those games were COMPLETE wipeouts.
One of those wipeouts was KC getting thoroughly demolished @ Dungver the week after playing Oakland in week 9.

Reason?

Just a theory.

The Raiders became very physical this year, and even if they didn't win the game, they gave you a physical beating.

Oakland beat KC down last week - again.

Will KC play like they are suffering the effects this week?

Wait and see.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Chiefs need to keep it close and the home crowd in it until the 4th qtr when Baltimore will start sucking wind.

Easier said than done.

Possible that KC gets the win, but I don't like the odds. It would take a completely shit effort from B-more for that to occur and I just don't see that happening... too much veteran talent.

Go Chiefs nonetheless. Prove me wrong and I'll take one of Paul's laps for him.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It's only Tuesday and I can hardly contain myself for wildcard weekend.

I just had to let that out.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

There is no reason whatsoever that any Chief team should be a home underdog in the Wild Card round.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

I think the game will be a replay of last weeks debacle. B-more is better on both sides of the ball on the LOS than the Raiduhs or KC. I'd also rather have Flacco, Boldin, and aging wonders Derrick Mason, T.J. Houshmandzadeh & Todd Heap over Cassel, Bowe, Moeaki & ......ah....who? I agree with Scott that KC needs at least one big special teams play to win, not an easy task Vs B-more. I see Cassel being harassed a lot, w/ many check downs underneath to Charles, & a few strikes to Bowe, but not enough to get past a veteran Raven team that has had success in the playoffs in recent years.

Congrats on a fine season KC fan, but your Chiefs aren't as good as Charger teams that were AFC West winners a few years ago.

Ravens - 24

Chiefs - 17
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

poptart wrote:I don't know why people would think KC has no chance in this game.

7-1 at home this year.
Gotta like those numbers.

Crows went 5-3 on the road this year.
And one of those 5 was a win against a weakened Steelers team QBed by Charlie Batch. But I still think the Ravens match up well against the Chiefs.

Ravens 24 Chiefs 10.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I have a fairly spotless record predicting Chef losses this year. Ravens by 10.

You’re welcome, Wags.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

trev wrote:It's only Tuesday and I can hardly contain myself for wildcard weekend.

I just had to let that out.
No, please let it all out. Pictures would be nice too.

-mvscal
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Whitlock still has a job that doesn't involve scrubbing toilets?

What a country.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

OMFG! LOL

KC, you're not being slapped that hard. The losers hosting a playoff game are getting 10.5.
I don't think a losing team can feel insulted when they are in the playoffs so this slap goes to the NFL. It is what it is but this is stupid. 2 10-6 teams watching the 7-9 Seahawks. Genius!
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Queefs are the biggest frauds in the playoffs including the Shesquawks. They have beaten exactly one team with a winning record all season and that was San Diego week one and then they got the dicks slapped out of their mouths in the rematch.

The Queefs are going to get savagely buttfucked in Narrowhead...and pant in the dirt for more.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

maybe, but if KC wins, you of course won't come correct or anywhere near this thread because you're a sackless pussy who can't or won't admit when he's wrong.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:The Queefs are the biggest frauds in the playoffs including the Shesquawks. They have beaten exactly one team with a winning record all season and that was San Diego week one and then they got the dicks slapped out of their mouths in the rematch.

The Queefs are going to get savagely buttfucked in Narrowhead...and pant in the dirt for more.
Yet they're STILL the AFC West Champions....go fuck yourself you bitter little BITCH.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...3 turnovers sink the Cheifs

Balt..24
Chiefs..17
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Toddowen wrote:Go Chiefs!
2nd!!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

if you told me it would be 10-7 at the half, I woulda' been happy with that. KC has got to cover the TE and backs better to stay in this game. On offense, they need to at least try to throw to Bowe, it's like he's not even on the field. Keep handing the ball to Charles and forget about Thomas Jones and his 2 YPC.

Good game so far. C'mon Chiefs, you can do this.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Starting to get ugly. If Bmore punches this in, it's about over.

Ray Lewis is the fucking Terminator.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Another Cassell pick. Chefs are melting hard.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Boldin TD catch. Stick a fork in the Chefs. This is over.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The bad Cassel has returned, though I suppose the Ravens D is mostly responsible for that.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

War Wagon wrote:The bad Cassel is back for a second consecutive week, though I suppose the Raiders D and the Ravens ability to use thier blueprint is mostly responsible for that.
Fixed. No Charge.

Literally, the Baltimore D is doing the exact same thing the Raiders D did in last weeks hilarious ass pummeling.

:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

mvscal wrote:The Queefs are going to get savagely buttfucked in Narrowhead...and pant in the dirt for more.
Beg them for more, Queef bitches.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I love it when fans of teams who are sitting at home bring the hate. At least the Chiefs made the playoffs, which not many expected. I'm not going to get down on them now and am looking forward already to next season.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Cheeeefs brought nothing today.

Ugly.

Sucks for you, Queefs fan.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

War Wagon wrote:I love it when fans of teams who are sitting at home bring the hate. At least the Chiefs made the playoffs, which not many expected. I'm not going to get down on them now and am looking forward already to next season.
Stop sniveling and start sucking, you pathetic shit drooling cretin. Fuck you and your shit team.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rock throwing pussy, where were you when KC clinched the division? That's right, you were hiding like the sackless cunt you are.

There's a word to describe your act: Coward.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:Rock throwing pussy, where were you when KC clinched the division? That's right, you were hiding like the sackless cunt you are.

There's a word to describe your act: Coward.
Probably the same place he was hiding during the college football season when his Texas Longhorns were stinking up the Big XII. I guess he was only making a one time cameo appearance in the college football forum last season when the Longhorns made it to the NCG. A sackless cunt indeed.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Where the KC lid go M ?
Go Bucs, Gators
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Cant really bitch about this game. Chiefs didnt belong in the playoffs yet. If the Bolts had a real coach and GM the Chiefs would not have had a sniff of the post season. All in all, KC won 10 games and lost 7. Thats better than half, and a helluva lot better than the last few years. Other than losing to the duh's twice, Im really not going to bitch about anything this season. Lots of young guys gained some valuable experience, and lets hope Haley did as well. Going on the record, I dont see the Chiefs winning this many games next season. I'd take 8-8 right now.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

kcdave wrote:Chiefs didnt belong in the playoffs yet. If the Bolts had a real coach and GM the Chiefs would not have had a sniff of the post season.
The Bolts already have one of the best GMs in the league. Granted Norv isn't much of a head coach but the only reason the Queefs were playing today was because of a blown special teams play on week one.

The Bolts led the league in both total offense and total defense. It was just a weird fucking year. It happens. Sorta like the Duhs sweeping the entire division and winding up in 3rd place.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nice job by the OAD Chefs.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:
...the only reason the Queefs were playing today was because of a blown special teams play on week one.
Those other six losses “your” underachieving Blots suffered didn’t exactly help your cause either, Loser.

Go Hoover a Mossberg, you fucking Sociopath….
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:huge talent difference on display today

Pretty much.

KC was the best team in a weak division.

It's why Tom Cable's 6-0 v. the West is to be taken with a grain of salt.
He went 2-8 outside the weak West.

a bad ending to a season that went beyond expectations.
True again.

I'm not sure I expected a Chief win today, but for them to get mauled at home the way they did - well, it was a bad performance.

Still no playoff win for KC since '94 - now on coach #5.

Dave might be right about next season - seeing as you play (on paper) a considerably jacked up schedule.

As always, the off-season will be interesting.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

We got beat by a better team today, simple as that.

Regardless, I'm still proud of the Chiefs for turning around their franchise and winning the AFC West title and getting into the playoffs. Better than SOME teams did this year...you know, like for instance THE COWBOYS. :lol:

It is what it is. It sucked, but it's just not life or death.

As always, can't wait to see what the offseason brings.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:It is what it is. It sucked, but it's just not life or death.
I'll go ahead and rack that. That's life in the AFC West this season.

Have a twinkie on me, tubby. See ya next year.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Got a pretty thorough list of where the upgrades are needed - will be interesting to see if it matches what the front office sees
As I see it, KC needs to upgrade this way - in order of importance:

1. O-Line - more bulk and depth
2. A solid receiving target to go along with Bowe
3. Help in the defensive front 7
4. A corner
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:As I see it, KC needs to upgrade this way - in order of importance:

1. O-Line - more bulk and depth
2. A solid receiving target to go along with Bowe
3. Help in the defensive front 7
4. A corner
I agree with 1-3, but not with 4....Carr and Flowers played very well this year. The rookie safeties struggled at times, but with a full offseason of film study and practice they should be a lot better in 2011.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Antonio Gates said he believes another AFC West team might have fared better than the Chiefs will fare.

Surprisingly, the other AFC West team he mentioned was not the Chargers, but another San Diego rival whose recent drafts are paying off.

"Personally, no disrespect to the Chiefs, I think the Raiders (8-8) would have represented the AFC West better, if I had to take a pick of who I wanted to go," Gates said. "Because the Chiefs are still pretty young. They're a young team. They're talented, but they are a young team. But, they played tremendous this year."

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/04/c...talented-team/

:wink: