So who are the lame reindeer this season??

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Derron
Eternal Scobode

Re: So who are the lame reindeer this season??

Post by Derron »

Mikey wrote:It was supposed to top out at 87 here today. I don't think it got higher than 81 or 82.

:(
Yeah..thanks for pointing that out..noticed it on the game backdrop there today..the blue sky and sun thing..really must suck.... 8) 8)
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dancer
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Dancer »

Carson wrote:As with many famous writers and poets, the reindeers' alcoholism and latent homosexuality have reduced them to pathetic hacks.

Comet = Dylan Thomas

Plato = Truman Capote
Carson? Carson? Whoson?

Tell you what, sport-o. Link us up to anything you've ever posted that was interesting or entertaining.

Anything. Ever.

On your mark. Get set. _ _!
On the third day of Christmas,
The One Board sent to me
Three drenched glands,
Two fertile shoves,
And my cartridge in a KC.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Go suck a polar bear dick, you hooven whore.

My kids are still upset about your George Jones routine last year.

Hope you die from a Patriot missile enema.
Slasher
Crack Whore

Post by Slasher »

skinny white boy mouthing off again. come to my office and try it

Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Nice job of taking out your boss and co-workers, mailman.

Try using MS Paint for your next wytching so you'll have an excuse for that shit quality.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote: Most likley NW U & L here will come through this rain event fine..because it happens damn near every year anyway..

That's always my favorite part -- the newsies acting like it's our first rodeo.

And it rained almost 4" in 4 days... gee, hope I can get that ark built in time.

Definitely sets the stage for some serious flooding in the weeks to come, considering this is how the '96 ball got rolling...

but puh-leez.

It rained in western Oregon/Washington... in December, the wettest month of the year. Hard to believe.

But I guess the newsdorks need to do something to earn a paycheck, since when it's soggy, the violent crime goes to about zero.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

This bitch brings new meaning to weather hysteria.

Threatening cloud cover over Dogfuck, Nebraska? No problemo! Katie Horner and KCTV’s Live, Late Breaking Weather Coverage will bring you 12 kinds of Doppler and live helicopter updates as the storm track drifts into Iowa.

We’ve had to resign ourselves in these parts the past ten years to watching the NCAA tournament on a three-quarters TV screen because of this dumb cunt’s weather alert maps.

And god-forbid should there ever be a real live weather event in our area; you’ll have to log on to the ‘net to get your ball team’s score, ‘cuz this bitch ain’t ever gonna give up the camera until the National Weather Service whistles up the “all clear”….
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote: This bitch brings new meaning to weather hysteria.

I appreciate where you're coming from, but at least you guys actually have some severe weather.

We don't. They just invent it for something to talk about.

But it's funny that our "severe" weather made national news... as mentioned we got less than 4" in 4 days. Although they had something to run with -- it was the first time in 3 years there was 1"+ days in the same calender month... that's how "severe" the weather is around here.

Sure, we get landslides during extended periods of rain -- so don't drive/stand/live under a bare hillside during a 4 day rainstorm.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

'Tis the season...

Axis Buck - shot with a Winchester .308 Bolt-Action at 93 yards.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Coogs, in the U&L, we call that a "baby."
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

He wasn't big, but I had the shot and wanted the meat. Better him getting shot by me than ran over by an 18-wheeler.

I saw a 150 class Axis later that trip, but was only allowed one exotic on the lease during the trip.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Dinsdale wrote:
Truman wrote: This bitch brings new meaning to weather hysteria.
I appreciate where you're coming from, but at least you guys actually have some severe weather.

We don't. They just invent it for something to talk about.

But it's funny that our "severe" weather made national news... as mentioned we got less than 4" in 4 days. Although they had something to run with -- it was the first time in 3 years there was 1"+ days in the same calender month... that's how "severe" the weather is around here.

Sure, we get landslides during extended periods of rain -- so don't drive/stand/live under a bare hillside during a 4 day rainstorm.
Kinda my point, Dins. We’re used to it. And we’ve got these bitches mounted up on poles every third block:

They are NOT quiet.

Unless I hear one of those noisy bastards spool up, I’m gonna go ahead and work with the assumption that the area is in the middle of a thunderstorm. The horizontal rain is usually the first clue. I don’t need “Katy” or any other weather-wench to tell me to take cover from high winds, damaging hail, and dangerous lightning, or to remind me to slow down on potentially rain-slick streets, avoid driving into "standing" water, or any number of other inane "severe weather driving tips". Especially since I happen to be at HOME trying to watch a fucking BASKETBALL GAME and not watching TV while driving my fucking car or standing outside in the middle of the fucking rain.[/rant]
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'd hit it... with every oz. of grudgefuck I could muster.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

War Wagon wrote:I'd hit it
ImageImage
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Laughing...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Truman wrote:we’ve got these bitches mounted up on poles every third block:

They are NOT quiet.

We just have the Emergency Broadcast Network here in the Valley. It might have gone off once in the 90's or something.

The Coast, on the other hand, has them everywhere, for tsunamis. And just recently, they figured that if the ocean is crashing and making a bunch of noise, or someone is hard of hearing (lotsa bluehairs on the coast), they might not hear it, so they installed these crazy bright blue strobe lights on extremely tall poles that you can probably see halfway to China.

I don't need some idiot to tell me it's going to rain in December -- I already knew that. But it would be nice if someone told me there was a 95 foot wave heading for the beach when I'm standing on a jetty.

Speaking of, once the storms clear, this is a great time of year for white-trash jetty fishing, so long as you stay well inside the bay, or find rock piles inside the bay.... don't want no part of the sneaker waves that darwin a few every winter (I know Chuck has at least 2 on the scoreboard so far, and it's still early in the season). I guess people figured all those freaking signs everywhere was just the signmaking department making busywork for themselves or something.

But some nice fish come into the lower bays this time of year -- about the only time you can get into huge lingcod (not "cod," but a giant species of greenling) from the shore, and rockfish (aka "red snapper," which is actually several species of Pacific rockfish) are very abundant. And if one casts a little too far past the jetty rocks and into the sand, it's not uncommon to hook skates -- which is a hoot, except you won't see them or most of your line again unless you're fishing with an electric winch.

OK, I shouldn't have typed that -- my fishing jones is now piqued. Hit the river for winter steelies early, then hit high tide at the jetty... always a fun day (especially if these warm temps stick around -- pretty close to 60 right now.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Go Coogs' wrote:He wasn't big, but I had the shot and wanted the meat.
Fuck...did that animal even go a 100 pounds ?? What are you going to get from dressed meat ??

But meat is meat, so some is better than grocery store crap. The way I look at it, the effort is all the same on a goat, errr deer as it is elk. I got about 350 pounds off a fork elk. Going to eat pretty well this winter.

Sucks you had to pass the 150 up.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:Image

I'd hit it... with every oz. of grudgefuck I could muster.

And because she is pointing at KC that means she wants your ass right ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:
Fuck...did that animal even go a 100 pounds ??

I've taken out much larger deer with my car.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Who gives a shit what she wants?

Please try to keep up, Dorron.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

The angle of that photo isn't the greatest. He weighed in at 165. Not great but not bad.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Damn, Dins… You got your fishing jones up?

As we like to say in these parts, “You have no mother.”

Hard to watch a guy eat when you’re broke.

Given the choice, catfish or crappie kinda pales in comparison to fresh salmon or snapper. Matter of fact… There ain’t no choice.

Good fishing, Dins. Bode, U&L.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Although there's some small winter runs, salmon is hard to come by starting around now. Springers start showing up in about 2 months, sometimes earlier if the water's warm. And springers come right through Portland, and into some local streams, making things much easier.

But a fresh, bright winter steelhead is even better.

And if you ain't had fish&chips made from fresh-caught, battered and deep fried rockfish, you ain't had fish&chips (unless you've had fresh caught halibut F&C, although the halibut season here lasts a few days, and the quota gets reached extremely quickly, which is one of many reasons I've never fished them... and they're way out in the ocean, which brings the effort-of-fishing level off the charts).

Not a fan of any of the greenlings besides lingcod (which are beasts), and I could go the rest of my life without eating another salt water perch (extremely plentiful and easy to catch), but other than that, anything else that can be caught on the briney is pretty grubbin when fresh (dead less than 12 hours, and properly dressed).

Well OK, I've never tried a lamprey or a dogfish (aka mudshark, lots of other names), nor do I plan on it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Donder wrote:
R-Jack wrote: :lol:
Cuda wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Martyred wrote:~tears~

Raydah James wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Truman wrote:BTW, verruh nice crop o' reindeer this year.
Cuda wrote:RACK! Blitzen
Screw_Michigan wrote:Rrrrack.

L-R, Mace, Truman

dude...
why is my neighborhood on fire
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote:The closest I can ever remember an actual tornado touching down were the ones that hit up north by Wags, maybe 5-6 years ago.
May 4th, 2003 to be exact. The spawn from hell F4 that hopscotched across KCK, Riverside, Gladstone and Liberty. I saw it too close for comfort driving south on 435 near Shoal Creek while it was flattening the Carriage Hills subdivision and everything else in it's wake.

Didn't even know it was a tornado at first, just saw this black wall that looked to be a half mile wide, maybe 2 miles to the west. But then when I looked up and around at the edges of the wall, I saw all the debris swirling.

My hands gripped the wheel, my foot hit the floor, and I didn't look back until I got to the top of the hill near Worlds of Fun where I pulled off on the shoulder. Looked back and by then it had crossed the hiway and was a clearly recognizable funnel cloud, by now intent on tearing shit up at William Jewell college in Liberty.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

S Saw a tornado start to form directly over head..and when I say directly I mean I was looking straight up. It touched down about 8 miles later. Fuckin amazing to watch clouds move like liquid.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Moby Dick wrote:S Saw a tornado start to form directly over head..and when I say directly I mean I was looking straight up. It touched down about 8 miles later. Fuckin amazing to watch clouds move like liquid.
That's God's way of telling you to get the fuck out of Oklahoma.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:Who gives a shit what she wants?
Oh..that's right my bad..she is pointing at the map and saying "This is where some short dick fork lift driver that wants to fuck me lives , but he just better keep beating his meat in front of the tv, because there is no way in hell I would let him even get close to my fun box. "

Of course since you care don't about her wants, you could always tie her ass up and go felony rape on her, its about the only way you would see that snatch..... :shock: and then do the time...without access to the internet and T1B.... :D :D
Derron
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dinsdale wrote:Coogs, in the U&L, we call that a "baby."
Can you blame him for making a beeline to the small ones?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dinsdale wrote:
Truman wrote:we’ve got these bitches mounted up on poles every third block:

They are NOT quiet.

We just have the Emergency Broadcast Network here in the Valley. It might have gone off once in the 90's or something.

Been a lot of years since I heard the fucker go off... right up until today.

And check this out, Midwesterners...

it was for a freaking tornado.

Not a common occurrence here. Fucked up a little redneck town (of course).
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

God hates rednecks.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic's backyard is coming along nicely, I see.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:Image

God hates rednecks.

I believe God is just keeping his pimp hand strong.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Nice cinder block construction technique in the U&L, ya'll ever hear of poured in place concrete?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Nice cinder block construction technique in the U&L, ya'll ever hear of poured in place concrete?

First, I've never heard anyone who does that types of construction call it "cinder block."

It's CMU, or at least the dozens I've worked on.

And CMU is usually the realm of public buildings -- wastewater pumps, storage buildings, that sort of thing.

And the ones I've worked on had the CMU cores poured full, and are rebar reinforced. Those structures hold up to 120+ winds all the time on the coast.

It was fucking Aumsville -- I think they just discovered radio and telephones and indoor plumbing.

What doesn't go over really well here -- solid concrete. Actually, the "go over" really well -- in anything stronger than a 5.5. For the things they do use it for (like wastewater aerator tanks and whatnot), it's ridiculously thick and reinforced. Ground moves way too much here for shitty concrete, even when there's not a quake.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

What, no trailers?

:?

How in the hell do they track tornadic weather in the U&L without a guidance system?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You have to go several miles west to McMinnville to attend the annual celebration (people come from across the country for it) of when the whole town saw the UFO.
Mammy
Crack Whore

Post by Mammy »

Timmy hey dere TImmy ... Looks like we gots a new house to live in

come home Timmy did them UnLers hurt you Timmy
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, dude -- The museum at Evergreen Aviation (biggest freaking company that no one has ever heard of) has slowly but surely put together what may be the most badass air meseum in the country.

They built a building around the perfectly restored Spruce Goose (which I have pics of me sitting in the pilot's seat before the museum opened... because I KNOW people, dammit).

They have so much cool shit, it's silly.

All perfectly restored.

A B-17. An SR-71. A Titan Missile. Bunch of different MIGs. And allegedly coming soon...

They're getting a fucking Space Shuttle.

I think that one gets its own building. Probably right next to their private IMax theater.

Right now, they're building a hotel/resort that includes one of their retired 747s serving as the entryway to get to the slide into the waterpark the 747 is sitting on top of.

That place makes money hand-over-fist (privately owned company that does $1 million or more a day in business... sup DoD contractor), and dumps the dough into their tax-dodge.

http://evergreenmuseum.reachlocal.com/c ... 6167213490