SD would beat the Colts tonight.

On a side note, Vincent Jackson is "hurt."

That's too bad.

:meds:
mvscal
Blank

Re: No one thought

Post by mvscal »

trev wrote:SD would beat the Colts tonight.
:?

I pretty much took it as a given. They're going to run the table.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I was pretty confident all day and week about this one. But, no one but us thought so.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:I pretty much took it as a given. They're going to run the table.
NO WAY IN HELL they run the table.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

They've got the Duhs, Queefs and Niners at home and Bungles and Donks on the road. I'd say that is easily doable.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's possible, although you know how it is in the NFL these days.

Teams have a strange way of sometimes looking like stir-fried ass one week after looking like the '85 Bears.

I'd say it's more likely they lose one more.
Maybe two.
Just depends on a lot of things.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

poptart wrote:It's possible, although you know how it is in the NFL these days.

Teams have a strange way of sometimes looking like stir-fried ass one week after looking like the '85 Bears.

Maybe two.
My point exactly. Just because a team has a losing record or looks inferior on paper means NOTHING in today's NFL.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Paul wrote:
poptart wrote:It's possible, although you know how it is in the NFL these days.

Maybe two.
My point exactly. Just because a team has a losing record or looks inferior on paper means NOTHING in today's NFL.

..On any Sunday ey Paul? Got anything newer or meatier than that big boy. Indy on the road was the big test. K.C. is the only other team with a prayer vs. the Bolts at this point in the season. True we have no WR's left, but if Gates can stay at 50% we'll run the sucker.
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Let's look at the remaining schedule for the Blots:

Raydahs- EASY W (for the Blots, RaydahFan)
Chiefs- Most likely a Blot W...we'll see
49ers- W
@Bengals- W, unless the 'Gals actually show up to play
@Donkeys- EASY W, final nail in Skippy McBelicheat's coffin

On paper the Blot WILL run the table, but they should go ahead and play the games JUST IN CASE. :wink:
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The Blots will lose at least one of their remaining home games- maybe two. I hate to say it, but the Chefs will be one- if not the only one of those home losses.

In their final two on the road, the Bungles have the best chance at knocking off the Bolts. I don't see the Donks winning any more games this season
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cuda wrote:The Blots will lose at least one of their remaining home games- maybe two. I hate to say it, but the Chefs will be one- if not the only one of those home losses.
The Kiss Of Death right there. :x
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Cuda wrote:The Blots will lose at least one of their remaining home games- maybe two. I hate to say it, but the Chefs will be one- if not the only one of those home losses.

In their final two on the road, the Bungles have the best chance at knocking off the Bolts. I don't see the Donks winning any more games this season

...sorry you missed last nights game Coods

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Norv is still the coach, right?

They'll drop at least 2 games.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:Norv is still the coach, right?

One of which will be in the playoffs.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

the last one, of course
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cuda wrote:the last one, of course
You deductive reasoning is really quite extraordinary.

sin,

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

don't blame me, i'm just the messenger
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:
Cuda wrote:Norv is still the coach, right?

One of which will be in the playoffs.

...yea, and the Stillers were awesome last night scoring 1 touchdown vs. the friggin Bills. How's it looking for next week Bri.?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:...yea, and the Stillers were awesome last night scoring 1 touchdown vs. the friggin Bills. How's it looking for next week Bri.?
How's it looking? Like once again my team is contending for the AFC North and once again the team they need to beat is the Ravens. Same old same old. The Ravens damn near lost to Charlie Batch. I think Ben has a fair chance in the rematch.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

They have to get past the Bucs first Spray...starting this week... :waz:
Go Bucs, Gators
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bucmonkey wrote:They have to get past the Bucs first Spray...starting this week... :waz:
Well they better play a bit better than they did against Baltimore yesterday or the Bucs won't have a prayer.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Hey Glenn, is Blount good for 90 yards & a TD this week? Thanks! :D

As for the game, I did pick SD in the pick em game.

What I came away with from this weekends action is the Colts & Steelers are both taking a nose dive. The Colts injuries to Collie, Clark, Addai, along with off years for Garcon & Wayne mean the Colts are much easier to defend than in years past. Meanwhile the Steelers Oline deficiencies mean Roethlisberger no longer has the time to find Wallace deep & makes Mendenhall's rushing numbers harder to come by. As opposing safeties move up to press the box, the Steelers continue to look worst than they did the week before. Expect an ass kicking in B-more this week, the Steelers will be lucky to score 14 points.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Papa Willie wrote:
Hey Trev - Falcon/Bolt SB? :D
Hell Yeah
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:

Not.

:lol:

Oakland = 4-0 in the division.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Raiders looked great today. It helped that that their opponents sucked, but 'duhs played with strength and shoved the Chargers around all day. If they can keep the penalties under control they could have a chance to make the post season.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Not.

:lol:

Oakland = 4-0 in the division.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Silver and Black knocked the powder blue faggots teeth out the first physical game.....this time, they kicked thier dentures right down thier throats. Pure, physical, unrelenting domination on both sides of the ball. McClain and Mitchell=Badasses.

The best part? With the labor situation pending and his contract situation, the Dolts are stuck with Norv for one more season. I honestly hope AJ gives him a 10 year extension.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back, James. Great game today.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

poptart wrote: Oakland = 4-0 in the division.
Do they give you a trophy for that?
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Welcome back, James. Great game today.
Thanks brother. Dont know how long i'll stick around, since the same repetitive tediousness from usual suspects is still rampant here.

What the hell was up with the Haynesworth benching btw? The guy is a fucking pile-but a talented pile who can help you guys lock a playoff spot down. Loved the Dukes rant about the Eagle game as well-I lol'd and recall a similar melt by myself towards Alcula when we signed Aaron Brooks (i'll have to search it here).
Truman wrote:
You're kidding, right? The (C)Hunts need a fucking yard long brillo pad and a case of CLR yearly to clean the one you won when you were an itch in your dad's crinkled grapebag. Assbead.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Truman wrote:
Can't you let Raider fan have a little joy?

Not long ago we lost 18 straight division games.

Is that even friggin' possible?

4-0 for Oakland sort of seems impossible.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mikey wrote:If they (Oakland) can keep the penalties under control they could have a chance to make the post season.
Raider playoff chances are very slim, imo.
Not impossible, just slim.

If they win their last 4, they'll very likely get in as division champion.
That gonna happen?
Don't believe so.

If they win 3 of their last 4 they could eek out the division title - if KC goes just 1-3 the rest of the way.
Is KC gonna go just 1-3 the rest of the way?
Doubtful, very.

If Oakland wins 3 of their last 4 and lose out on the division title to KC, they almost surely won't get in as a wildcard at 9-7.
The east and the north will have those wildcard spots - almost surely.

If Oakland goes 2-2 (or worse, obviously) the rest of the way -----> they are shit out of luck.

I'd say the Oakland playoff chances are somewhere between that of jtr getting laid tomorrow and that of JON not shitting himself all over the Cul de Smack again sometime this week.

3% maybe?