PROPS Badgers!

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

PROPS Badgers!

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

Goobs...props...well played game...great game plan...early Mo with that crowd...and this is what you get...props...good luck the rest of the way...door is open for MSU and Iowa now...

Now...I hate that fucking midget...two of the worst series ever...red zone 1st and 2...and you get a fucking field goal with the worst series of play calls...run the fucking ball forward ass wipe...get your fucking head out of your ass...then we get a pick and a horrible unsportsmanlike call and we miss a 45 yarder because our head coach thinks we are a version of some fucking traveling circus...those were the two worst series I have ever seen...

GO FUCK YOURSELF TRESSEL...
OUMO
Crimson Stooge

Re: PROPS Badgers!

Post by OUMO »

At least you gave props Buckeye, I will still wear my tOSU cap though.
Lascivio amo a champion hodie.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wisky just scored one of the greatest victories in Ducks history.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

All hail this week's newest #1 team:

The MNC is now theirs for the taking.

Just have to get by:

UCLA
USC
Washington
Cal
Arizona
Oregon State
Somebody in Glendale on January 10.

Knowing the PAC10, just about any of those teams could conceiveably spoil things for the Ducks.
Jobocky
Elwood

Post by Jobocky »

Woody said it best in my sig.
"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you."
Woody Hayes / Ohio State
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Props to the Badgers on their big win.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Jobocky wrote:Woody said it best in my sig.
michigan football has become a spiritual enema.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Props to Wisconsin on the big win. I so wanted to believe Jonsense before the game, but I just had a feeling the Badgers were due. Their offensive line completely dominated from the beginning. Pushed OSU's D around like little rag dolls. I appreciated the effort in coming back after the 21-0 start-- Sanzenbacher especially made some great grabs. But as much talent as OSU has, we have some glaring weaknesses-- obviously Special Teams being the most atrocious I've ever seen. Injuries in the secondary are not helping, but it didn't matter Saturday night. Our line couldn't get a finger on Tolzien at all, he had all day every time he dropped back to pass.

All in all, we might still have a shot at winning/sharing the Big Ten but right now it's MSU and the Iowa/Wisky winner in the driver's seat. Just glad we got exposed now rather than in the NC game, which we don't deserve to even sniff.

Watching the way Wisky pounded the ball down our throats makes me miss the days (although not far removed) that tOSU ran a power running game. Pryor is a nice talent to have at QB, but we rely way too much on his improvisation to pick up yards scrambling. To me, I think it's a deterrent since we have no real system or base offense that we run. It's like Tressel just throws a bunch of shit at the wall, and sees what sticks. And when nothing does, he calls designed Pryor running plays that everyone in the stadium knows is coming. That drive where we had the ball 1st-and-goal inside the 5-yd line and only settled for a FG was absolutely disgusting. We looked like a high school offense.

Anyways, end of rant. Not that upset, saw this one coming after the dismal showing in Champagne a few weeks ago. Plus, Wisky always plays us tough. Almost as tough as ISU plays against Iowa. Props again to the Badgers, clearly the better team.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
buckeye_in_sc
Eternal Scobode

Post by buckeye_in_sc »

absolutely much props again to Bucky...

but I will say it again...that egostistical little midget can go FUCK HIMSELF...hey coach get a fucking clue...trick plays and shit...that is Boise state's wheelhouse not ours...FUCK YOURSELF and your ego driven shit coach...

QUestion from reporter: Would you hire an OC?
Answer from asshole: Then what would I do read the paper...

Heck yeah you fuckwit...let the grown ups handle this...he is so out of his league it is not even funny...to get outcoached by Brett Bilema...unreal